Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC (4394 Views)

BREAKING: Finally APC Officially Zones 2023 Presidential Ticket / EFCC Seizes Passport Of Joe Agi For Paying $30,000 Into Onnoghen's Account / Breaking News: APC Flows PDP In Kwara North Online Senatorial poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by garfield1: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2020
fergie001:

I don't think so.
The reason is that you are from that State and you know their strengths & weaknesses.
If you weren't, you will still say he will win.

I am not from bayelsa yet I know Dickson will win
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by garfield1: 11:15am On Sep 14, 2020
slivertongue:

apagu and zanna are northern Nigerian names

This guy self
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by fergie001: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2020
garfield1:

I am not from bayelsa yet I know Dickson will win
That is a straight case nah......
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by QueenOfOgoja(f): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2020
garfield1:

What does my profile say

That you are a Zana supporter and so there is no point engaging you in an argument.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by fergie001: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2020
Goodlucknigeria:

Who was Obaseki in 2016 when Ize Iyamu was all over the state with his campaign? Of course you know who eventually became the winner of the elections
Does this your analogy even align?
An Obaseki who was midwifed by the ruling party in power?

I don't need to reply you......Your fellow CRS peeps have already told you the unblemished truth. It is left for you to choose your pick.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by QueenOfOgoja(f): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2020
garfield1:

You are right.agi alienated bekwarra during the apc pre primaries.zanna would have cleared all those places

Did you see the result sheet? I laugh in Swahili ���. The small and insignificant group in Bekwarra that made such statement were paid by Zana to do just that. The good people of Bekwarra have on several occasion reiterated their support for Joe Agi SAN. Go and make your findings
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by QueenOfOgoja(f): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2020
garfield1:

No,his submission and prayer was for ayade to be disq and him made pdp candidate. If jarigbe continues in court,pdp will lose out sha

I'm glad you have affirmed that
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by QueenOfOgoja(f): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2020
garfield1:

Did you remember that before voting him again last year or voting against the apc house of assembly candidate in favour of someone from abi lga

What matters most is the liberation of Cross River North.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by MoniqueFresh(f): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2020
Our position is clear. Joe Agi SAN will win the forthcoming elections. Period
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by Goodlucknigeria: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2020
garfield1:

Hmmm.ayade will forcefully rig in odey

And you think APC will allow that to happen? Please wake up. Whether he is closed to Mr. President or not doesn't change the fact that Buhari will still support Joe Agi.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by Goodlucknigeria: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2020
fergie001:

Does this your analogy even align?
An Obaseki who was midwifed by the ruling party in power?

I don't need to reply you......Your fellow CRS peeps have already told you the unblemished truth. It is left for you to choose your pick.

Same way Fayose was midwifed by the then ruling party in power in 2014 where soldiers conducted the elections abi. Lols you people think you have monopoly over rigging in PDP?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by fergie001: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2020
Goodlucknigeria:

Same way Fayose was midwifed by the then ruling party in power in 2014 where soldiers conducted the elections abi. Lols you people think you have monopoly over rigging in PDP?
If you like open plenty monikers, add (f), all on July 31, 2020...na you Sabi.

I have heard you.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by Goodlucknigeria: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2020
dlaw70:

That he is popular in Ogoja dosnt mean he is in the whole north.
Agi will not be fighting Stephen but Ayade-Take note.Witj Ayade being incumbent and having strong ties with the president,do you think twenty Agi can defeat Stephen?

Ayade had strong ties with late Abba Kyari and not the President. I hope you still remember what happened in Ekiti State despite Fayose bragging, same thing will play out in this elections. Besides, Jarigbe is ready to spoil everything for PDP. PDP doesn't stand a chance at all, bro.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by Okayim: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Joe Agi SAN is the man for the job! APC got it right this time around to field a candidate that like this. He is definitely going to crush PDP's Stephen Odey into shreds
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by garfield1: 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
QueenOfOgoja:

That you are a Zana supporter and so there is no point engaging you in an argument.

Am not a zanna supporter. I am an apc supporter.I just feel zanna has a better chance of winning

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by garfield1: 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
fergie001:

That is a straight case nah......

Just like this one
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by dlaw70(m): 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
Goodlucknigeria:

Ayade had strong ties with late Abba Kyari and not the President. I hope you still remember what happened in Ekiti State despite Fayose bragging, same thing will play out in this elections. Besides, Jarigbe is ready to spoil everything for PDP. PDP doesn't stand a chance at all, bro.
Spoil everything despite benefiting from the same system?

That tells us who he is
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by fergie001: 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
garfield1:
Just like this one
The OP doesn't agree.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by garfield1: 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
fergie001:

The OP doesn't agree.

So you will take his words over mine?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by slivertongue: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
garfield1:

This guy self
I know u don't know they are kanem Bornu names
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by Goddycute22(m): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
The hope of Cross River North for effective representation. Congratulations APC..
Goodlucknigeria:
APC submits Joe Agi SAN name as candidate for the Cross River Northern Senatorial District Bye Elections scheduled to take place on the 31st October, 2020. See pictures below ���

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by fergie001: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
garfield1:
So you will take his words over mine?
grin grin.....Yes, if he was correct.
This time, he isn't.
I don't know how Ayade will see his meal after leaving office & jeopardise it.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by garfield1: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
fergie001:

grin grin.....Yes, if he was correct.
This time, he isn't.
I don't know how Ayade will see his meal after leaving office & jeopardise it.

Orr.ayade is the one actually contesting in another form.anyway,what is happening at the appeal court in diri vs andp anor
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by garfield1: 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
Goddycute22:
The hope of Cross River North for effective representation. Congratulations APC..

Will yala vote agi?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by fergie001: 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
garfield1:

Orr.ayade is the one actually contesting in another form.anyway,what is happening at the appeal court in diri vs andp anor
I even forgot......Imagine.
....will follow up. Today is the hearing of Diri's appeal sha & also application for the Faction that claim that the Chairman had been suspended.

I believe it should be thrown out since they didn't make any attempt to join @ the tribunal.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by Goodlucknigeria: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
garfield1:

Will yala vote agi?

Wrong question. You should rather ask if Stephen Odey PhD will win his ward

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Opts For Standing Microphone, Hides His Shaking Left Hand. / Seun Osewa Knocks Tinubu Over Fake Bishop Stunt / The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.