Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC (4405 Views)

BREAKING: Finally APC Officially Zones 2023 Presidential Ticket / EFCC Seizes Passport Of Joe Agi For Paying $30,000 Into Onnoghen's Account / Breaking News: APC Flows PDP In Kwara North Online Senatorial poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by fergie001: 5:58am On Sep 14, 2020
garfield1:

He will lose his ward and LGA
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by fergie001: 6:00am On Sep 14, 2020
garfield1:
I am an objective fan
I doubt that......just that this is not what you expected & the candidate is a WEAK one, so to say.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by dlaw70(m): 6:49am On Sep 14, 2020
QueenOfOgoja:

PDP may not have a candidate in the forthcoming bye elections given Jarigbe's litigation against the party. It's going to be a work over for APC
haha.I laugh in Kiswahili.
Who is Jarigbe in Cross river politics?
Is himself not a beneficiary of same magu magu
process?
Stephen will be declared winner weather Ago likes it or not.
Don't forget that Bekwarra will rather die than vote Agi,Obudu will naturally vote Stephen,Obanliku is pure pdp and ofcours Yala his home town.

So,Agi has only Ogoja to bask on.
You and I KNOW he is a serial failure
who has no plans of being df.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by dlaw70(m): 6:53am On Sep 14, 2020
QueenOfOgoja:

Quote me anywhere, Joe Agi SAN will win the elections. It's a done deal
Sister how do you analyse your own politics sef?
Joe Agi will barely win one LGA talk more of the entire 5 LGA.
Bekwarra for instance have warned him not to even step his toe in their soil.Yala will naturally vote for their son.Obanliku is pdp,Obudu will vote him in so their son can take over come 2023.sister use ur sensus!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by dlaw70(m): 6:58am On Sep 14, 2020
QueenOfOgoja:

He's been there for quite a long time ooo. He almost defeated Ayade at the Supreme Court if not for Buhari's intervention
His sunmition at the court was for the court to invalidate the election and call for a new.Ayade would have still won.
(It happens during Imoke and he still won)
Nobody like Agi in CR north,he is just forcing himself on the people.
if ordinary primaries he could go and manipulate it in abj,is it the general he will win

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by dlaw70(m): 6:59am On Sep 14, 2020
QueenOfOgoja:

Get ready to receive the shock of your life!
Awon BUHARI shocker.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by Goodlucknigeria: 7:26am On Sep 14, 2020
garfield1:

I am an objective fan

Your profile says otherwise

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by Goodlucknigeria: 7:28am On Sep 14, 2020
garfield1:

And crs north has benefited heavily from his tenure

No doubt they have but it still doesn't make him the best candidate for the senatorial seat. The party's NWC has spoken and it is reasonable that we all abide by that

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by Goodlucknigeria: 7:29am On Sep 14, 2020
EastGold:
Failure in waiting

You meant to say winner in-waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by Goodlucknigeria: 7:32am On Sep 14, 2020
fergie001:

I doubt that......just that this is not what you expected & the candidate is a WEAK one, so to say.

Who was Obaseki in 2016 when Ize Iyamu was all over the state with his campaign? Of course you know who eventually became the winner of the elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by Goodlucknigeria: 7:35am On Sep 14, 2020
dlaw70:

process?
Don't forget that Bekwarra will rather die than vote Agi,Obudu will naturally vote Stephen,Obanliku is pure pdp and ofcours Yala his home town.

It is really insulting to ask who is Jarigbe. If PDP had allowed the primaries to be fair, Jarigbe would have had a landslide victory. To be honest, Jarigbe would have put up a better fight than Stephen Odey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by Goodlucknigeria: 7:40am On Sep 14, 2020
dlaw70:

Sister how do you analyse your own politics sef?
Joe Agi will barely win one LGA talk more of the entire 5 LGA.
Bekwarra for instance have warned him not to even step his toe in their soil.Yala will naturally vote for their son.Obanliku is pdp,Obudu will vote him in so their son can take over come 2023.sister use ur sensus!!

Your analysis is so poor. Yala has had senate seat for several years under PDP with little or nothing to show. Jedy Agba is in control of Obudu as Ayade lacks the popularity to attract votes to PDP. Ogoja will vote massively for Joe Agi as a revenge to what Ayade did to their son. The votes in Bekwarra and Obanliku will be evenly shared! Joe Agi SAN will emerge victorious in this elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by wickyyolo: 7:55am On Sep 14, 2020
dlaw70:

His sunmition at the court was for the court to invalidate the election and call for a new.Ayade would have still won.
if ordinary primaries he could go and manipulate it in abj,is it the general he will win

Stop speaking for everybody, we don’t like Ayade and Stephen also.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by wickyyolo: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2020
Goodlucknigeria:

Your analysis is so poor. Yala has had senate seat for several years under PDP with little or nothing to show. Jedy Agba is in control of Obudu as Ayade lacks the popularity to attract votes to PDP. Ogoja will vote massively for Joe Agi as a revenge to what Ayade did to their son. The votes in Bekwarra and Obanliku will be evenly shared! Joe Agi SAN will emerge victorious in this elections

If Ayade forces his person , Yala will vote for Joe Agi.
Except they rig election.
Nothing is permanent in life even PDP.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:03am On Sep 14, 2020
QueenOfOgoja:

Hahaha of course you there wasn't anything of that nature. Besides, Rt. Hon. Jarigbe would have been a better candidate than Stephen Odey PhD.

alright oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by Goodlucknigeria: 8:26am On Sep 14, 2020
wickyyolo:

Don't mind him. What has Ayade as a sitting governor done for the people of Cross River North, his senatorial district? No single project to his name.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by Goodlucknigeria: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2020
wickyyolo:

If Ayade forces his person , Yala will vote for Joe Agi.
Except they rig election.
Nothing is permanent in life even PDP.

My thoughts exactly

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by MoniqueFresh(f): 8:41am On Sep 14, 2020
Joe Agi SAN will defeat Stephen Odey PhD. Yes those are my words and you can take them to the bank. The biggest mistake PDP made was to give him the ticket instead of Rt. Hon. Jarigbe Agom. We will pay them back in their own coins by voting for Joe Agi SAN

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by garfield1: 8:55am On Sep 14, 2020
Goodlucknigeria:

Your profile says otherwise

What does my profile say
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by garfield1: 8:57am On Sep 14, 2020
fergie001:

Therefore,I am objective about apc chances.if not,I would behave like johnnyessence and continue mouthing and boasting that apc will win
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by garfield1: 8:59am On Sep 14, 2020
QueenOfOgoja:

Why not you go to Okuku to check his popularity there?

I have done that twice
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by garfield1: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2020
dlaw70:

process?

You are right.agi alienated bekwarra during the apc pre primaries.zanna would have cleared all those places

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by garfield1: 9:03am On Sep 14, 2020
dlaw70:

No,his submission and prayer was for ayade to be disq and him made pdp candidate. If jarigbe continues in court,pdp will lose out sha

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by garfield1: 9:05am On Sep 14, 2020
MoniqueFresh:
Joe Agi SAN will defeat Stephen Odey PhD. Yes those are my words and you can take them to the bank. The biggest mistake PDP made was to give him the ticket instead of Rt. Hon. Jarigbe Agom. We will pay them back in their own coins by voting for Joe Agi SAN

Hmmm.ayade will forcefully rig in odey
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by garfield1: 9:07am On Sep 14, 2020
Goodlucknigeria:

Don't mind him. What has Ayade as a sitting governor done for the people of Cross River North, his senatorial district? No single project to his name.

Did you remember that before voting him again last year or voting against the apc house of assembly candidate in favour of someone from abi lga
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by garfield1: 9:09am On Sep 14, 2020
Goodlucknigeria:

Joe agi could not win primaries,how will he win main elections
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by slivertongue: 10:03am On Sep 14, 2020
garfield1:

No.if apc had fielded prof zanna,he would have won
apagu and zanna are northern Nigerian names
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by fergie001: 10:12am On Sep 14, 2020
garfield1:

Therefore,I am objective about apc chances.if not,I would behave like johnnyessence and continue mouthing and boasting that apc will win
I don't think so.
The reason is that you are from that State and you know their strengths & weaknesses.
If you weren't, you will still say he will win.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by dlaw70(m): 10:50am On Sep 14, 2020
wickyyolo:

Typical Ogoja slavee speaking
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by Comrade10(m): 10:54am On Sep 14, 2020
Big motive ... ride o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by dlaw70(m): 10:56am On Sep 14, 2020
Goodlucknigeria:

first,let me speak for Bekwarra,those people have warned Agi not to go to their land and they don't seem to be joking about it.
Jeddi who is not even in control of only two wards in his tribe is the one you are saying is in control of Obudu.haheeeha! I laf in Japanese,it's like u are not close to home that's why you see Jeddi as a human being, someone that did not come for his own mother's burial.
Cross river see APC as an Islamic party and you and I knows they rather vote for a pdp candidate who is an slowpoke than vote an APC professor as a candidate.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC OFFICIALLY SUBMITS JOE AGI SAN NAME TO INEC by dlaw70(m): 10:59am On Sep 14, 2020
Goodlucknigeria:

It is really insulting to ask who is Jarigbe. If PDP had allowed the primaries to be fair, Jarigbe would have had a landslide victory. To be honest, Jarigbe would have put up a better fight than Stephen Odey
That he is popular in Ogoja dosnt mean he is in the whole north.
Agi will not be fighting Stephen but Ayade-Take note.Witj Ayade being incumbent and having strong ties with the president,do you think twenty Agi can defeat Stephen?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Represent Nigeria At The UN Climate Conference In UK / Lagos Set To Implement Public Complaints And Anti-Corruption Commission Law / Breaking: Kano Rally, Why Seyi Tinubu Is Doing More Damage To Father's Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.