Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Do You Need To Do Covid Test To Travel From Nigeria To UK - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Need To Do Covid Test To Travel From Nigeria To UK (2235 Views)

Where In Lagos Can I Do COVID 19 Test For Travel Purposes. / With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban / I Need Direction To Travel From Oshodi To Trade Fair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need To Do Covid Test To Travel From Nigeria To UK by Ysakaws: 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
I would be traveling from the Lagos airport to Heathrow aiport, UK next week (British Airways directly to UK). According to Lagos Airport Twitter account, I do not need to test for covid or present a result to travel to UK via BA. However, someone said he was asked by the airport officials to present his covid test result before he could enter. I’m here to ask if any nairalander has traveled after the reopening with or without presenting a covid test result.
Re: Do You Need To Do Covid Test To Travel From Nigeria To UK by Ysakaws: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2020
Anyone?
Re: Do You Need To Do Covid Test To Travel From Nigeria To UK by Ysakaws: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nobody?
Re: Do You Need To Do Covid Test To Travel From Nigeria To UK by siridris: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Do You Need To Do Covid Test To Travel From Nigeria To UK by Sodiano: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
I don't even think there is plane going to UK for now

(1) (Reply)

Getting Egypt Visa / ₦213Billion, 597ft Tall: India Unveils World's Tallest Statue(Photos) / How Is It Like Teaching English In China In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.