Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Nollywood Actor Prof Ayo Akinwale Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Prof Ayo Akinwale Is Dead (1906 Views)

Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness / An Academic In Nollywood, Prof. Ayo Akinwale Is Dead / BREAKING : Popular Nollywood Actor, Ayo Akinwale Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Prof Ayo Akinwale Is Dead by Pmpm: 3:57am On Sep 14, 2020
The Overall talented actor who was the former Dean, Faculty of Arts at the University of Ilorin who is said to have been under the weather for some time has given up the ghost on Sunday morning, at the Unilorin Teaching Hospital, Praizemedia report.

The passing away of the actor was announced on university of Ilorin Radio by Prof. Abdulrasheed Adeoye, Dean, Faculty of Arts, Unilorin, on Sunday evening.

He prayed that the Almighty God comfort the family and the university community.

In his words:

“If life is not vanity upon vanity, then, what is it? Death is indeed wicked!

“With heavy heart and total submission to the will of the Almighty God, I announce the passing on to higher glory of Prof. Ayo Akinwale, of the Department of the Performing Arts, University of Ilorin. He died today, the 13th September, 2020 at the Unilorin Teaching Hospital.

“May the Almighty God comfort the family and all of us.”

See More Exposed Photos below :
https://www.praizemedia.com/nollywood-actor-prof-ayo-akinwale-is-dead/

1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor Prof Ayo Akinwale Is Dead by unclemaths(m): 4:02am On Sep 14, 2020
RIP, prof..

May God remember you for good..
And may HE comfort your family..
Re: Nollywood Actor Prof Ayo Akinwale Is Dead by Goldp5988(f): 4:18am On Sep 14, 2020
RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor Prof Ayo Akinwale Is Dead by ipobarethieves: 5:12am On Sep 14, 2020
shocked Good night Prof
Re: Nollywood Actor Prof Ayo Akinwale Is Dead by MrSensor(m): 5:18am On Sep 14, 2020
embarassed
Re: Nollywood Actor Prof Ayo Akinwale Is Dead by mayklef(m): 5:44am On Sep 14, 2020
he was indeed a superb actor.....Rest in peace Prof....2020 sha
Re: Nollywood Actor Prof Ayo Akinwale Is Dead by vanida6: 6:34am On Sep 14, 2020
rest in peace
Re: Nollywood Actor Prof Ayo Akinwale Is Dead by placeofallure(f): 6:58am On Sep 14, 2020
My faculty way back. I left before you became an employee of the university, so we never met.
However, I know you as a great thespian in Nollywood. You did the best you could. You are gone already so no prayers for you, nothing can be altered anymore. If there's any chance you do see yourselves up there, say Hello to Dr. Efurosibina Adegbuja my HOD then and Prof. Sam A. Adewoye, my lecturer, lover and Daddy. I miss him still.

But I remember your family now, how devastated they'll all be. I pray for comfort for them. God will give them super grace to cope with your absence. He will provide for the family and stay with them at this crucial and difficult time.

Adieu Professor.
Re: Nollywood Actor Prof Ayo Akinwale Is Dead by ggirl4real: 7:38am On Sep 14, 2020
RIP to the dead
Re: Nollywood Actor Prof Ayo Akinwale Is Dead by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 14, 2020
I know him
RIP Sir
Re: Nollywood Actor Prof Ayo Akinwale Is Dead by Cardozoo: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2020
RIP sir, great actor. I still remember how wonderful he performed the role of chief Bogunde in Eeku ida.
Re: Nollywood Actor Prof Ayo Akinwale Is Dead by Pmpm: 10:49am On Sep 14, 2020
Cardozoo:
RIP sir, great actor. I still remember how wonderful he performed the role of chief Bogunde in Eeku ida.
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of 25 Hot Finalists Of 'mister Model Nigeria' Competition 2021 / Beautiful Crawford Elliona Toinpre / New Movie: Heart Of A Widow Featuring Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.