Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Photos Of 25 Hot Finalists Of 'mister Model Nigeria' Competition 2021 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of 25 Hot Finalists Of 'mister Model Nigeria' Competition 2021 (1904 Views)

Anambra Law Graduate, Okeke Soludo Wins Mister Model Nigeria 2021 / Emmanuel Somto Makes History In Thailand, Crowned Mister Model Intl Africa / 25 Hot Nigerian Twitter Trends In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of 25 Hot Finalists Of 'mister Model Nigeria' Competition 2021 by modelssphere(f): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
One of Nigeria's most decorated male pageant 'Mister model Nigeria', is looking to crown their next winners who would represent the country in various international competitions.

The competition otherwise known as 'Misters of Nigeria' brings people from all over the country on one stage to compete for the ultimate title.

This year's edition had over 400 enthusiast young men vying for the prestigious title. As usual, the pageant screen contestants based on their physical and intellectual prowess. Some of the test include; their creativity, eloquence, physique and overall IQ level.

The lucky 40 Semi-Finalists who made it to the the next stage were further screened by the management and some pageant veterans and ex title holders including Most beautiful girl in Nigeria world Anita Uka, Miss grand Nigeria Princess Agunbiade, Samantha Ubani , Ada Imo Isabella okafor amongst others.

At the end, 25 contestants made it to the next round and were published on the official Instagram handle of Mister Model Nigeria, leaving the contesting Kings in tension.

The emerged TOP 25 Models are listed in no particular order: Sochima Emmanuel, Emmanuel Etim, Marcel Soludo, Levis Livinus Osakweye, Lam Chris, Clinton Nnaji, David Ibangah, Omoh Oshos, Emmanuel Igwe, Elkanah Sohnan Enviss, Kelvin Nnaji, Lawal Ademola, Collins Uzoukwu, Obidi Christian, Lanre Oluyemi Olarenwaju, David Ginger Eke, Peter Edokpaibe, Moses Akinwunmi, Prosper Ikechuwku, Hilary Ubongabasi, David Michael, Miracle Chuwku, Chrisdiamond Uchechi, Julius Spencer, George A. Joseph.

With the grandfinale holding later this year, the contestants will continue to be assessed in a bid to pick the best delegate that will represent Nigeria at the 2021 edition of 'Mister Model International' while the runner-ups get an international placement amongst other benefits.

The last winner of the pageant, Emmanuel Somto won the Continental title for Africa during the international competition and he is waiting in line to welcome his successor.

The vision of MISTER MODEL NIGERIA also Known As The Misters Of Nigeria is greatly driven by the hidden potential that is harnessed from passionate young Nigerian men in the society who are goal oriented and are ready to inspire other people around the world. It also promote tourism, as it showcases the beautiful aesthetics of Nigeria and Africa at large through the modeling abilities of their representatives.

It will be interesting to see who gets the top badge and emerge as the winner. Just like they say , Mister Model Nigeria , were the stars are discovered , we are waiting to see these stars shine.

1 Share

Re: Photos Of 25 Hot Finalists Of 'mister Model Nigeria' Competition 2021 by modelssphere(f): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
Photos

1 Share

Re: Photos Of 25 Hot Finalists Of 'mister Model Nigeria' Competition 2021 by unofficialmadman: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nice shots but this last man be like they used him to make up.

He knows he doesn't even have any chest pack and he still dey front the belle grin
Re: Photos Of 25 Hot Finalists Of 'mister Model Nigeria' Competition 2021 by Justkatty(f): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
I don't know why they all look gayish to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 25 Hot Finalists Of 'mister Model Nigeria' Competition 2021 by holyman101: 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
Omo osho has the best body and look really mature.. My pick for the winner
Re: Photos Of 25 Hot Finalists Of 'mister Model Nigeria' Competition 2021 by bobman22: 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
Justkatty:
I don't know why they all look gayish to me.

grin grin

You must have seen lots of gays to recognise one by their look

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 25 Hot Finalists Of 'mister Model Nigeria' Competition 2021 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
That first guy I Sabi am for Uyo. Assadyne go and make us proud.
Re: Photos Of 25 Hot Finalists Of 'mister Model Nigeria' Competition 2021 by Eddilove(m): 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
grin savage! check my signature
unofficialmadman:
Nice shots but this last man be like they used him to make up.

He knows he doesn't even have any chest pack and he still dey front the belle grin
Re: Photos Of 25 Hot Finalists Of 'mister Model Nigeria' Competition 2021 by Michaeljames22: 9:52am On Feb 03, 2021
Omo if you no get six packs no need to go for this kind content. You will be intimidated
Re: Photos Of 25 Hot Finalists Of 'mister Model Nigeria' Competition 2021 by Justkatty(f): 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
bobman22:

grin grin

You must have seen lots of gays to recognise one by their look
funny enough I gat few of them as friends.
Re: Photos Of 25 Hot Finalists Of 'mister Model Nigeria' Competition 2021 by amazingamaka: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
Lewis spak is my spec.. Just love his body. No much fats or muscles. tongue
Re: Photos Of 25 Hot Finalists Of 'mister Model Nigeria' Competition 2021 by unofficialmadman: 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
Justkatty:
funny enough I gat few of them as friends.

For me they look good. I just don't think any could be gay just by their look
Re: Photos Of 25 Hot Finalists Of 'mister Model Nigeria' Competition 2021 by BlueAir: 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
sad Rubbish. See as they all lined out like 6 packs is their biggest selling point. Why not just make it "sugarboy contest,2021"
Re: Photos Of 25 Hot Finalists Of 'mister Model Nigeria' Competition 2021 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
All this and no money mtcheww,anyways Ginger Eke David is it for me
Re: Photos Of 25 Hot Finalists Of 'mister Model Nigeria' Competition 2021 by unofficialmadman: 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
All this and no money mtcheww,anyways Ginger Eke David is it for me

Winner gets an international trip to pertake in an international contest. Na beta cruise be that na
Re: Photos Of 25 Hot Finalists Of 'mister Model Nigeria' Competition 2021 by Cynthiacute25: 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
Lewis smart is definitely my spec.. So sweet grin
Re: Photos Of 25 Hot Finalists Of 'mister Model Nigeria' Competition 2021 by Samsonmike22: 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
The uncomfortable truth is that most of these pageant organizers hardly ever pick the best contestants by intelligence, rather it's a case of the highest bidder wins.
This challenge the truth of some of their missions.
Hardly in Nigeria you see any competition rewarding the dermserved winners.
Re: Photos Of 25 Hot Finalists Of 'mister Model Nigeria' Competition 2021 by OlayemiAshraf(m): 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
Na wetin Moses dey do here ..

Re: Photos Of 25 Hot Finalists Of 'mister Model Nigeria' Competition 2021 by Cynthiacute25: 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
Samsonmike22:
The uncomfortable truth is that most of these pageant organizers hardly ever pick the best contestants by intelligence, rather it's a case of the highest bidder wins.
This challenge the truth of some of their missions.
Hardly in Nigeria you see any competition rewarding the dermserved winners.

There are still genuine ones but very few
Re: Photos Of 25 Hot Finalists Of 'mister Model Nigeria' Competition 2021 by Samsonmike22: 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Cynthiacute25:

There are still genuine ones but very few

Probably most of the online ones not stage pageants where judges end up giving another winner who paid more

(1) (Reply)

"Life After Bbnaija Is Overwhelming, I Can't Even Repeat Clothes"- Sammie Cries / Fans Go Gaga As Actress Nkechi Blessing Twerk Her Gigantic Backside To Celebrate / Sophia Momodu Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.