Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

God Is Coming To Your Home 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Coming To Your Home 1 (94 Views)

Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Coming To Your Home 1 by kpakpandoN(m): 8:02am On Sep 14, 2020
There were many other houses the Lord could have chosen to visit when He decided on that man’s where He ate the Last Supper (Mark 14:12-16). The Lord will visit your home this season in the mighty name of Jesus.

Imagine if the President of your country offers to dine with you in your house. Everyone on the street would know! Even if you decided to keep it secret, the day before he/she arrives, security operatives would have been monitoring, making sure everything is in order. If that applies for a world leader, imagine the preparation for and effects of a visit of the King of Glory to your house. All the hosts of Heaven would occupy the street such that every witch, wizard or demon would have been scattered. God will visit you this year.

However, do you know it is possible for someone to deny God the opportunity to visit his house? How do I know? Jesus said in Matthew 18:20:
“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”

If He has offered you a chance of hosting a believers’ fellowship in your house, it means He really wants to be in your house. When you say “No”, you are saying, “Lord, you can keep your offer, I am fine by myself.” May you not reject God in the mighty name of Jesus.

Some feel their house is too big or too beautiful to be used for fellowship. They think “How can just anyone be allowed into my house in the name of fellowship?” When you think this, you are not keeping the people out, rather, God!

The people you think are too low for your house are humans like you and tables turn! God’s heart is with the poor and rejected, so don’t demean them in any way. Also, if your house is too big or beautiful for God to visit, then it would be just perfect for the devil to dwell in because there is never a vacuum in life.

Be wise, let God in.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

Accept The Truth / (1). Avoidable Marital Mistakes / Be Ready To Receive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.