Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation (8348 Views)

Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole / Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by realstars: 8:22am On Sep 14, 2020
THU
Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by Bobotic(m): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2020
They are all WEAK for mouth now.......but after election, come see wickedness grin grin grin grin shocked

Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by Wickedfact: 8:22am On Sep 14, 2020
Funkebi:
He has been laying the foundation for foreign investments for quite some time now but Oshiomole and his Lagos-ibandan expressway paid writers dubbed him an MOU governor. That MOU has birthed a refinery and several other gargantuan projects in Edo state. Kudos to you sir!

When you are not exposed, they use words like 'gargantuan' to deceive you. The total projects under Obaseki in 4 years are not up to the projects in Ibeju-Lekki in the past 6 months.
List the projects you refer to as gargantuan and let's laugh at your inexposure and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by ekaette1621: 8:24am On Sep 14, 2020
how many have you promoted so far?
Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by ojbaba95(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2020
Always talking like he was never there....empty barrel. Media propaganda is too much.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by ggirl4real: 8:26am On Sep 14, 2020
Funkebi:

Godwin Obaseki is not your everyday politician, sir.

If you say so.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by mmsen: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2020
Why has he not been doing so?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by sageer1706(m): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2020
All these politicians are really taken us for granted, oga obaseki what happen in ur first tenure, is it now that u spent billions of naira in securing ur PDP ticket that u want to create all these jobs
Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by idafa2018: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2020
What the bagger could not achieve in four years,lies from the pit of hell
Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by 4four(m): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2020
Funkebi:

Godwin Obaseki is not your everyday politician, sir.
if u full urself finish please let us known, that is how boo.hari was sold to us, and we are still enjoining his hard work like good securities, employments, good infrastructure at all corner of Nigeria and better life for an average Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:30am On Sep 14, 2020
I will rather advice Obaseke to be more conscious of evidence of riggings and ballot box snatching from his opponents than thinking of winning the election...

Just like he won against PDP before with all manner of rigging, so shall APC take over ......

So let him prepared files that will bring him back to the Govt House from the court

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 14, 2020
EtinosaDLaw:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/businessday.ng/politics/article/edo-governorship-debate-ill-encourage-private-sector-investment-to-create-jobs-obaseki/amp/
Wrong deduction. He said he has created about 157,000 jobs of the 200,000 jobs he promised in 2016. That the survey was done by Business day, and corroborated by the NBS unemployment statistics which saw Edo gain about 6% reduction even in the midst of Covid-19. He then said, they're still working out a template of how many jobs be would create in his 2nd term, in light of recent investments (eg Modular Refinery). The video is online, don't confuse us.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by TheSparrow: 8:32am On Sep 14, 2020
Supermugu:
.... This is the ONLY SENSIBLE & USEFUL comment I have read so far today ! .... GOD BLESS YOU NyaFuNyaFu , Left , Right and Center cool

Amen Sir. God bless you too.

Wishing you a prosperous week ahead.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by tno4real(m): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2020
People in Nairaland you are free to go cast your vote in Edo state. Governor for 4 years his still using the word "I will" "I shall". Big shame! The mess we are in today is the problem we created in 2015. Not been enable to tell the truth because of tribe hatred, anyone supporting Obaseki don't like Edo state and if anybody is thinking Osho can lord over Ize Iyamu that person most be a joker because looking at that Ize Iyamu guy I don't think the guy is dull to allow such

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by roqrules04(m): 8:36am On Sep 14, 2020
Why didn't he promote it in his first tenure grin
Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by Stan2330(m): 8:36am On Sep 14, 2020
Obaseki is campaigning as if he is not the incumbent governor...if u can do all these in 4yrs why didn't you do it in ur first term so that ur works will speak for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by Brazzaville(m): 8:38am On Sep 14, 2020
It a big shame that Edo state can't provide bursery for it's people (student). Wasting funds on irrelevant shitttttt
Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by Danwakae(m): 8:42am On Sep 14, 2020
FREEMADNESS:
I Neva liked any politician until d slogan "Edo no be Lagos"

the humiliation on Ambode was heart breaking (tho he was Neva a good governor) but the act of god fatherism depicted in 2019 was d height of political tyranny.

for no genuine reason I just want gov Obaseki to win just to prove to tinubu and his cohorts that......

"EDO NO BE LAGOS"

You lied Ambode was the best Gov , rating for a 4years team... He was not denied a second term because he didn't performed well , but because he offended party memebers and his political father , Tinubu ...

Ambody surprised me with his many capital projects , many completed within a 4 year term... He did well.. that cannot be said for the present Gov , but for corona I can't judge him now.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by Noblex2011(m): 8:48am On Sep 14, 2020
it is now you will be saying I will, I should, I can, once you win the election, you will see them misbehaving.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by Zeezy81: 8:51am On Sep 14, 2020
Wickedfact:

When you are not exposed, they use words like 'gargantuan' to deceive you. The total projects under Obaseki in 4 years are not up to the projects in Ibeju-Lekki in the past 6 months.
List the projects you refer to as gargantuan and let's laugh at your inexposure and ignorance.

Mr exposure, it is clear you lack the ability for comparison.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by onomeabuja: 8:53am On Sep 14, 2020
Wickedfact:
Still using 'I will" after 4 years.
Sorry ooo wetin u wan make him use"i don do am"abi?
U ur self knw how many people u don tell ,i go, i go, i go &i go give u nah bt u don fullfill ur OWN?
Make u no carry people matter for head otherwise na u go get head-pain shocked
Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by frog12: 8:55am On Sep 14, 2020
2000 jobs in 4 years?

obaseki is asleep
Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by gift2xl: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2020
Noisemakers and not newsmakers.
Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by twilliamx(m): 8:59am On Sep 14, 2020
Funkebi:
He has been laying the foundation for foreign investments for quite some time now but Oshiomole and his Lagos-ibandan expressway paid writers dubbed him an MOU governor. That MOU has birthed a refinery and several other gargantuan projects in Edo state. Kudos to you sir!

So he used four years to lay foundation...well done. Refinery that the state has 1% stake in. What kind of arrangement is that?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:05am On Sep 14, 2020
RingRoadMafia:
God bless the good people of Edo state!

4+4 = Development

Same 4+4 you guys did that has landed us in this mess call Buhari Govt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by wolexy14(m): 9:08am On Sep 14, 2020
I will ke or I ve ..........nonsense n ingredient
Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by onchecomfort7: 9:15am On Sep 14, 2020
Start a SM Contract Business today with N1,800 and earn N28,700 weekly.
Explanation about all you need to know about the business and how you can start yours will be made available.
Interested persons should click on link below to join:

https:///message/NVZ7CQOE7VZSL1
Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by KingGBsky(m): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2020
So for the past 4 years you couldn’t do that. You need another 4 years to do it. Useless government. It baffles me how this young governors act so useless.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Will Promote Private Sector Investment For Job Creation by SheyiFCA: 9:25am On Sep 14, 2020
;
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Obaseki my real niggarrr
grin Slawomir !!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Winning Chances Will Fall If He Doesn't Pick Fashola As Running Mate / Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) / Special Adviser To Enugu Governor Dies Of Food Poisoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.