Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Abike Dabiri React As Top RCCG Pastor Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abike Dabiri React As Top RCCG Pastor Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment (878 Views)

Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts / The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abike Dabiri React As Top RCCG Pastor Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by 21Ebisco: 9:12am On Sep 14, 2020
A top and popular RCCG pastor identified as Paul Bankole has been called out on Twitter for sexually harassing young girls in redemption camp.

The lady, with Twitter handle @beatricewealth_, said Pastor Bankole said he was recruiting female basketball players to form a team for RCCG and used the opportunity to harass her.

Speaking further via her twitter handle @beatricewealth_, Beatrice however disclosed that she was able to escape from the pastor but she has not been able to forget her experience.

“I was sexually harassed by pst. Paul Bankole in 2016, the then Directorate of Sport in RCCG right in his office at redemption camp. I was introduced to him by a friend in school (Yabatech) because he said he was recruiting female basketball players to form a team for RCCG.” She tweeted.

However, reacting to the development, Honourable Abike Dabiri responded to the twitter thread and wrote

“I commend you for the courage to talk about your experience . And I believe your story. I hope he has the conscience to repent , apologize and not try that ever again with other females.”

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/abike-dabiri-react-top-rccg-pastor-accused-exual-harassment/

Re: Abike Dabiri React As Top RCCG Pastor Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 14, 2020
ok
Re: Abike Dabiri React As Top RCCG Pastor Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by hisgrace090: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2020
It shocks me how some people remain unchanged after years in church

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React As Top RCCG Pastor Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Deborah98(f): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2020
Hmmmmmm undecided
Re: Abike Dabiri React As Top RCCG Pastor Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by chiommy123(f): 9:28am On Sep 14, 2020
men of God should be very careful
Re: Abike Dabiri React As Top RCCG Pastor Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by TheChameleon: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2020
angry
Re: Abike Dabiri React As Top RCCG Pastor Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by heendrix(m): 10:00am On Sep 14, 2020
This is the problem I have with this Bleeping other gender sad

Abike or wateva dafuk her name is didn't confirm if it's true or not but as long as she's said it without proofs then it's undoubtedly true cuz she's a girl n girls are always right shey? that aside, the most dissapointing are some moronic guys here to who would come hitting at the pastor without ascertaining the situation

Bunch of pukes angry

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React As Top RCCG Pastor Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Xisnin(m): 10:04am On Sep 14, 2020
heendrix:
This is the problem I have with this fucking other gender sad

Abike or wateva dafuk her name is didn't confirm if it's true or not but as long as she's said it without proofs then it's undoubtedly true cuz she's a girl n girls are always right shey? that aside, the most dissapointing are some moronic guys here to who would come hitting at the pastor without ascertaining the situation

Bunch of pukes angry
The "impartial" heendrix hates "other gender" because Abike stated her position
without confirmation.

One would expect the "impartial" heendrix to also confirm from "other gender" if
his assumptions are true but he doesn't care.

He has just learn a new vocabulary and feel proud about sharing it.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React As Top RCCG Pastor Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by heendrix(m): 10:12am On Sep 14, 2020
Xisnin:

The "impartial" heendrix hates "other gender" because Abike stated her position.

One would expect the "impartial" heendrix to also confirm from "other gender" if
his assumptions are true but he doesn't care.

He has just learn a new vocabulary and feel proud about sharing it.
SMH

I went through the post and I couldn't see where I used any new vocabulary

Ur level of educational comprehension sucks man imagine if they had taken you to school in a private Uni. what a waste of resources would it had been for ya undecided

But I'll pardon ur retard way of thinking. but the fact remains investigation should proceed every rape allegation to ascertain if it's true or false

now go bleep urself forever sad

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React As Top RCCG Pastor Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 14, 2020
heendrix:
This is the problem I have with this Bleeping other gender sad

Bunch of pukes angry

I have yet to see her make a single comment on nigerian lady who blackmailed a doctor for false rape in UK. Even when the lady has been arrested by Nigeria and UK police.

This not how to be a good leader, a leader has to be neutral and fair to followers ,irrespective of genders, religions and tribes.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React As Top RCCG Pastor Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by nBag(m): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
dumb and daft, some one you probably don't know, spoke and boom you believe and join in pointing fingers.

I weep for this generation.
so long it's a man he's guilty. no benefit of the daft to hear from the accused

who has bewitched some women?

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React As Top RCCG Pastor Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by JBoss25(m): 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
nBag:
dumb and daft, some one you probably don't know, spoke and boom you believe and join in pointing fingers.

I weep for this generation.
so long it's a man he's guilty. no benefit of the daft to hear from the accused

who has bewitched some women?

If the woman was accused of false accusation without concrete evidence, i'm sure you'll insult and demonize her so shut up.
Re: Abike Dabiri React As Top RCCG Pastor Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Mayng01(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ahhhhhhhhhh! Women!!! Since 2016 for God’s sake, what has happened to your mouth since then & why now? I hope your accusation is true, please remember there is a life and career at stake here.... cos we know how adesiyan’s event is unfolding. May God protect the innocent. Say no to rape / sexual assault /abuse.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React As Top RCCG Pastor Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Some people don't believe in false allegations, at least before you say you believe, hear from the pastor. Criminal offense must be proved beyond reasonable doubt.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React As Top RCCG Pastor Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by nBag(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
JBoss25:
If the woman was accused of false accusation without concrete evidence, i'm sure you'll insult and demonize her so shut up.

foolish of you to say. as though you live in my head.

think everyone is like you?
Re: Abike Dabiri React As Top RCCG Pastor Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
21Ebisco:
A top and popular RCCG pastor identified as Paul Bankole has been called out on Twitter for sexually harassing young girls in redemption camp.

The lady, with Twitter handle @beatricewealth_, said Pastor Bankole said he was recruiting female basketball players to form a team for RCCG and used the opportunity to harass her.

Speaking further via her twitter handle @beatricewealth_, Beatrice however disclosed that she was able to escape from the pastor but she has not been able to forget her experience.

“I was sexually harassed by pst. Paul Bankole in 2016, the then Directorate of Sport in RCCG right in his office at redemption camp. I was introduced to him by a friend in school (Yabatech) because he said he was recruiting female basketball players to form a team for RCCG.” She tweeted.

However, reacting to the development, Honourable Abike Dabiri responded to the twitter thread and wrote

“I commend you for the courage to talk about your experience . And I believe your story. I hope he has the conscience to repent , apologize and not try that ever again with other females.”

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/abike-dabiri-react-top-rccg-pastor-accused-exual-harassment/

This old bat already concluded without any proof apart from a post from the accuser. How deep have Nigerians descended!

(1) (Reply)

Truck Crushes Woman's Leg In Omole Phase 1 Ikeja, Hoodlums Blocks Road (graphic) / Two brothers nabbed for stealing people's personal funds in Chicago. / Lagos Police Snitch Found Dead Along Poolside(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.