Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Do You Need Quality Puppies Of Any Breed? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Do You Need Quality Puppies Of Any Breed? (214 Views)

I Need 4 Puppies Of Hausa Dog Breed / Do You Need Quality Puppies Of Any Breed? / Direct Grand Puppies Of Pinnacle Havoc From Giants Of Afrika Lulu.Going As Pet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Quality Puppies Of Any Breed? by dogmart(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2020
In today's Nigeria, getting quality puppies can be a very difficult task!
Especially with the little to no standard being practiced by a lot of our so called breeders today.

Many just mate any thing that moves on 4legs and can bark all in the name of getting puppies.
This has over the years done a lot of damage to the quality of dogs we have in the country! embarassed

However , we have some good news! cheesy

At DogmartTV we are quality freak and broadcast on a daily basis quality dogs and puppies from reputable breeders all over the country. going for fair prices

You can join DogMartTV by simply clicking the link

https:///23408068738381?text=Hello%2CI%20Want%20To%20Join%20DogmartTV%20My%20Name%20Is%20

Your search ends here!

(1) (Reply)

Female Caucasian Puppy Needed / Kindly Help Me Rate My Puppy / Ibomma APK: The Ultimate Entertainment App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.