Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Hello - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello (392 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" / hello / Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello by orp: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2020
Hi all
Re: Hello by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 14, 2020
orp:
Hi all,

I have a brother who has been let down by White women and would like to try a Nigeria girl. However only a few would meet his spec.- the girl must be minimum 18years old, Virgin and of course a Nigerian.
Please if you meet this requirement WhatsApp him on +44 7467 056895.

Don’t message if you you don’t meet his specifications.
This is for real and please don’t let him down.

Thank you.
Arrrrrrrh

18 years

Why not 22 or there abouts
Don't you think she's still in school, and marrying at that time can cause alot of complication during child birth?

Oga I don't know why my instinct is telling me other wise.
Re: Hello by Quality20(m): 11:39am On Sep 14, 2020
Let him find time n come to d decent northern region of Nigeria, he gonna find so many good girls, unlike d South.
Re: Hello by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 30, 2022
orp:
Hi all
Hi, Good morning.
I saw you inbox my mail. Unfortunately I don't have access that account. What's up?

(1) (Reply)

Make Money On This Survey App With Free VPN / Sometimes I Wonder Why Nigerians Are Still Poor / Guys Please Help Me! Trouble!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.