Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu (37109 Views)

Latest Developments In Ogonbo Road Abraham Adesanya +2349030188831 / LASG Set To Deliver 360 Homes In Igbogbo, Ikorodu / Quarter Plot Of Land For Sale In Igbogbo Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by shiki(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
cheesy
Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by MajohBankz: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
What an irony. This is inverse development, as in -development.
Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by phlame(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
angry

THIS OP NO GET SENSE!!!
Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by UDUJ(m): 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
I see no development there. That whole area looks like a slum.

1 Like

Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Shank2011: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lagos nawa
Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Micmuzac: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
you have no idea what Ikorodu looks like, have you seen that road from ogolonto to ebute ? you will insult Lagos ancestors if you drive your car there even trucks are dodging the pitholes on it , Lagos is whakky

1 Like

Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
I hope the op is alright sha.
Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by ChiefOloye(m): 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
We have extremely demonic leaders

And you're proud to call your moniker President Atiku. What a paradox!
Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by SuperSupremo(m): 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nigeria and dirt be like bread and beans

Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by idafa2018: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ikorodu has the worst network of roads in Lagos state.
It is a pity that they are only remembered during electioneering campaign with empty promises.
The leaders who ought to talk have been compromise compromised with peanuts.
What a pity

1 Like

Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by KingOdart(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
Forget about the Road, So it is the Government that will come and help them park the trash they consumed there?.

2 Likes

Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by otokx(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
We have extremely demonic leaders

The people nko, see as everywhere is dirty.

2 Likes

Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who cursed Nigeria, please? cry cry Tell them we're not doing again
Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by iamfrankoben: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
Equal2DeTask:
embarassedSuffering and Smiling grin
sawt waste
Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by chibuzorAbia: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
Smartini:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who cursed Nigeria, please? cry cry Tell them we're not doing again

Who cursed the PEOPLE of Nigeria.... horrible citizens!!!!
Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by chatinent: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ikorodu in my days was so bad.
Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Ngozioma(m): 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
DMerciful:
Lagos is working. Jagaban has ruled Lagos for 20yrs but Lagosians say he is doing a great job so enjoy grin
grin grin grin guy nawa to you

Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by OlawaleBammie: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
OP a no see any developments Na, I only see yam and wastes
Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by ajebuter(f): 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
The last time l was in lgbogbo lkorodu was in 1984..

And it was a village then..

Kudos to the positive and negative development it has witnessed since then

2 Likes

Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Kingmoney7: 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
I went to do a project there offin to be precise...I regret taking that job.. that offin road when it rains it's hell on Earth
Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by olaolumuyiwa: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
adeyemo001:
I think i need a plot of land for sale in Igbogbo (developed or developing area) with budget of 1.5m or 2m? Receipt, Registered survey and deed of assignment? sad

I am an Estate surveyor I have plots of land around igbogbo area of ikorodu ranging from 1.5m to 2.5m you can wattsap me on 08103142558.
Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by TeemahBeddings0: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
This development is too big for us to see sad

Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Jaqenhghar: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
This is development
grin grin grin
Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by YorubaAmaka(m): 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nigeria amaka
Lagos amaka, I don't have much to say, for more information check my monicker

Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by ecolime(m): 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
You shouldn't have put 'development' in the same line as your topic title.

I was at Igbogbo yesterday morning after close to a year.

The entire place is a mess. The entire Igbogbo-Bayeiku road especially (Ogunlewe to Awesu busstop) is an eye sore. Erosion has washed up all the roads.

My back still hurts from the trip. This area has totally been abandoned by the Lagos state government.

It's really sad as this town was a pure beauty just few years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by xandy84: 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
Agreed with you that development is relative but don't be fooled by first world countries either. 10 miles away from downtown Chicago, you will see houses falling apart, pot holes big enough to make you lose control of your vehicle. Our states government need to up the construction of roads and people will bring development to places even without government intervention as long as their is motorable roads

babag93:
Well.. The definition of development is relative.
What we call development here is an insult in first world countries.
Whenever we the people are ready, we’ll get the right people into positions they can make ACTUAL DEVELOPMENT CHANGES.

A one eyed man is the king in the land of the blind..
Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by PROPAGANDIST(m): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
That offin Road is so terrible..get ready to swim and also get ready to change your shock absorber, it's been over 10years that road got bad...funny enough from what I heard, it's also going to link to the proposed 4th mainland bridge.
Lagos State government do something
His Excellency do something for the good people of Igbogbo, Bayeku, Offin and Oreta
Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by XshegzzyeeiX: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ikorodu Oga,

Omo ashale jeje beni o ri obinrin ri.

Maximum respect to all natives of Ikorodu.
Re: Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Favemmzar200(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
simple250:
To the mod that ban me
6 million years cheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Cities Should Look Like This (photo) / Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Abuja | Co-tenant / Procedure For Building A Storey Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.