Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Get A Professional Website Design And Development Services Today. 30% OFF PROMO! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Get A Professional Website Design And Development Services Today. 30% OFF PROMO! (418 Views)

Benefits Of Php Programming And Development / Ever Heard Of Ajax Programming And Development? / Pls I Want To Learn Web Design And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Professional Website Design And Development Services Today. 30% OFF PROMO! by Schoogital: 10:32am On Sep 14, 2020
Announcement: Because the spate of scams and fraudulent Web designers in Nairaland is increasing, i have decided to initiate a "PAY AFTER I DELIVER YOUR WORK POLICY or FOR MORE COMPLEX & TIME CONSUMING DESIGNS WE CAN USE ESCROW"

If you want to develop a website for your business, startup or Organization then you are at the right place!!

Having more than 7 years of industry experience in web development filed. I have already designed and developed more then 80 websites in html, css, jquery, javascript and wordpress.

Service Includes:

A fully functioning and responsive website (Mobile, Tablet, Laptop, Screens)
An eye catching Design.
Web site Design and Development.
Clean, stylish and unique looking web designs to help you stand out on the web
Newsletter signup forms
SEO friendly and social media integration from the start
100% Satisfaction

Why me?

7+ years in web development.
Develop more then 80 projects
I have portfolio of my all projects, kindly Drop me a message on WhatsApp to get my portfolio.

I am available 24 hours for assistance.

If you have any questions or would like to get started right away, feel free to message on WhatsApp or call me at any time.

https:///2348030544960

1 Like

Re: Get A Professional Website Design And Development Services Today. 30% OFF PROMO! by Schoogital: 10:25am On Sep 15, 2020
Schoogital:
Announcement: Because the spate of scams and fraudulent Web designers in Nairaland is increasing, i have decided to initiate a "PAY AFTER I DELIVER YOUR WORK POLICY or FOR MORE COMPLEX & TIME CONSUMING DESIGNS WE CAN USE ESCROW"

If you want to develop a website for your business, startup or Organization then you are at the right place!!

Having more than 7 years of industry experience in web development filed. I have already designed and developed more then 80 websites in html, css, jquery, javascript and wordpress.

Service Includes:

An eye catching Design.
Newsletter signup forms
100% Satisfaction

Why me?

I have portfolio of my all projects, kindly Drop me a message on WhatsApp to get my portfolio.

If you have any questions or would like to get started right away, feel free to message on WhatsApp or call me at any time.

Re: Get A Professional Website Design And Development Services Today. 30% OFF PROMO! by Schoogital: 7:11am On Sep 23, 2020

Service Includes:

An eye catching Design.
Newsletter signup forms
100% Satisfaction

Why me?

Re: Get A Professional Website Design And Development Services Today. 30% OFF PROMO! by Schoogital: 6:56am On Sep 24, 2020
Schoogital:

Service Includes:

An eye catching Design.
Newsletter signup forms
100% Satisfaction

Why me?

Re: Get A Professional Website Design And Development Services Today. 30% OFF PROMO! by Kenechukwu98: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
Sample of your work
Re: Get A Professional Website Design And Development Services Today. 30% OFF PROMO! by Schoogital: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kenechukwu98:
Sample of your work

Hello, I'm sorry I wasn't available. Had a big project to execute for a client. How went your project?

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows How To Login Nairaland With Php/curl / Vacancies : Full Stack Engineer And NYSC Software Developers Needed / Check Out My Loan Calculator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.