Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Need Advice On Which To Go For. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Advice On Which To Go For. (444 Views)

Web Developers, I Need Advice On How To Relate With A Nagging Client. / Web Developers, I Need Advice On How To Relate With A Nagging Client. / I Urgently Need Advice On Choosing My Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice On Which To Go For. by ronaldo77: 8:05am On Dec 23, 2020
Hello,
I plan on learning a new skill in 2021 and am confused on which to pick between
Ux/ui design or cloud engineer.

I would like to get advice based on time it takes to learn and be able to apply for junior roles,the demand in Nigeria first before migration,
Among other things.

Pardon me, I am a newbie in this.

Thank you all in advance
Re: Need Advice On Which To Go For. by islamics(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2021
Did you later get any advice? Perhaps outside NL as nobody post advice here.
Re: Need Advice On Which To Go For. by Karleb(m): 6:43pm On May 03, 2021
Why don't you read about the two, what they entails before diving in?
Re: Need Advice On Which To Go For. by Benjamin702: 8:52am On Sep 14, 2021
I think that a career as a tester could be a good option and open the door to the IT industry. Now many companies and products need on demand testing to help make their product better.

(1) (Reply)

Question On IOS App And Android Studio (ATTENTION NEEDED) / Complete, Cheap, Easy-to-understand PYTHON Tutorial For Beginners. / Data Analyst Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.