Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,101 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment (434 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment by Rickie6410: 10:48am On Sep 14, 2020
please help a brother,I am 21 yrs old I currently work in a nylon company in Asaba that pay me 30k and I also want to sponsor my education.. please someone should teach me how to multiply my salary pls
Re: Investment by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2020
Rickie6410:
please help a brother,I am 21 yrs old I currently work in a nylon company in Asaba that pay me 30k and I also want to sponsor my education.. please someone should teach me how to multiply my salary pls

learn a skill like graphic design and start making huge money..
u are wasting your Time there I swear..
I never go broke after learning graphic design
Re: Investment by Adeoye11(m): 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
Check my signature and chat me and pls le t ur spirit lead u and dont be too fast to be greedy
I await u
Re: Investment by Chidonsky: 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
Rickie6410:
can you link me to the company
Re: Investment by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:04am On Sep 16, 2020
Rickie6410:
Don't jump into some things in the name of skills that won't pay off sooner, avoid those online schemes that claim guarantee X% of money in 24 hours, 3 days or so.
If you want to multiply your salary, you first have to know what you're doing and in what ratio or percentage is the money supposed to bring. Judge yourself on what is realistic; e.g. Expecting N20k from your N30K in a week. Not impossible but, judge yourself.
Re: Investment by RedPanthar: 2:40am On Sep 16, 2020
Rickie6410:

Check my threads. I'll. Mentor you in a skill and you have the opportunity to build your financial life
Re: Investment by Rickie6410: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please someone should teach me any skill please here is my contact 08079336656

(1) (Reply)

Fish Farming Business Partner / Oluwadahunsi ; Digital Agric Investment Platform / What Is Brand Equity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.