Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates (3809 Views)

Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) / Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) / Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by Guyman02: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Chai, so he is now playing Ludo with their lives in Govt house
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by richiemcgold: 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
last governorship poll it was 'edibo esebe' a.k.a N1500 per vote.
now they want to buy your votes with ludo.
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by derbykol(f): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

Seriously sharing kerosene is far better than this ludo stuff
This one is sit at home
Seems ondo people don't go to work ?
At least the governor supposed to know better
Pure embarrassment !
Far better

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by Charleys: 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
I thought it was a joke until I had to click and check
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by LadySarah: 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
[i][/i] grin grin grin grin grin
I Don laff fall for ground. This one is play away while I loot away.
Atleast e for better if it was scrabble or chess.
Chai!

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by bigboluet(m): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kenplay:
Can this same governor visit his fellow big man and give him ludo The answer is NO.
This politicians sees the masses as fools, Idiots, hungry people and slaves while the same masses scream I am for APC, PDP, ipob bla bla

We will be alright
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by Liposure: 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ludo infrastructure
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by illicit(m): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
What a joke of a governor
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by slivertongue: 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
APC lacks positive thinking
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by bigboluet(m): 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
LadySarah:
[i][/i] grin grin grin grin grin

I Don laff fall for ground.
This one is play away while I loot away.

Atleast e for better if it was scrabble or chess.

Chai!

grin grin grin grin you are wicked o
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by Stillthebest: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
shocked

Aye mi
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by bigboluet(m): 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
slivertongue:
APC lacks positive thinking

Hate Speech... Beware
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by ClassicMan202(m): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
IamWonderful:
Nice, an Idle hand is the devil's workshop, it is better to give recreational facilities to people than consumables like kerosene, it actually shows the priority of different states, a particular state distributed kerosene and eba to show the level of hunger in that area, even in local area down here, kerosene have completely faced out, people don't buy it anymore because of gas, in Ondo state where distribution of recreational facilities are distribution shows that hunger is not their problem, it is just to have fun at their leisure period

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by SIONKPO1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
kai,this is crazy on a serious note Aketi may lose out
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by Lordsonn: 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hmmm. Too bad
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by UDUJ(m): 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously we deserve the kind of leaders we get. Arrant nonsense cheesy
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by ERockson: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
ggirl4real:
Can you imagine the fuckery

Has it degenerated to the level that peoples' consciences are bought with ludo?

What's the motive of the governor for giving out such gift? What economic value will ludo add to the lives of the citizens?

And people will still collect and rejoice?

Nigerians are their own problem
Is that all?
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by PDJT: 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
Sammy07:

grin, Errrrm, nah Aketi go make abia people to be yabbing someone

-I served in Ifon and Owo was my base too. Ondo State has nothing Abians will envy. I spent decent amount of personal cash helping locals in Ondo State. And a Colonial from Ifon even tried to convince me to stay or marry one of his numerous daughters. Man has 4 wives and several children.

-Ndigbo don’t envy Yorooba, we only try to knock sense into una head.

-Meanwhile, enjoy your own Ludo and save it for your grandchildren. grin
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by Prosperchuks1344(m): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
IamWonderful:
Nice, an Idle hand is the devil's workshop, it is better to give recreational facilities to people than consumables like kerosene, it actually shows the priority of different states, a particular state distributed kerosene and eba to show the level of hunger in that area, even in local area down here, kerosene have completely faced out, people don't buy it anymore because of gas, in Ondo state where distribution of recreational facilities are distribution shows that hunger is not their problem, it is just to have fun at their leisure period

stupid post from a stupid fellow
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 12:59am On Sep 15, 2020
Abegi Wetin we nor go see for this country self
Ludo
Haba
Anyway what do I know
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by NGpatriot: 1:11am On Sep 15, 2020
bigboluet:
The Governor of Ondo State has commence the distribution of Ludo across all 18 Local Government areas in the state.

Evidence below

Fake news rubbish.

Where is the proof that the fake rubbish you posted came from the governor?

Why not show us your source instead of your sourceless fake nonsense.

Get a job.
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by Yobabad: 3:25am On Sep 15, 2020
That is why we are developing the region with serious alcrity because their youths are serious ludo players and prefer rusted brown roof than what is obtainable in town, I am done talking
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by Elogy(m): 5:38am On Sep 15, 2020
IamWonderful:
Distribution ; chief grammarian
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by Ategberoson(m): 6:00am On Sep 15, 2020
if a learned man acted stupid and foolish consistently, check his wife

reason why I believe woman have a lot of role to play in influencing her husband mentally, now imagine the disgrace a so learned had brought to himself

distribution of ludo in this 21 century to people in Ondo state that are 80% learned ?

i like Aketi but this is height of stupidity and foolishness

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by Sammy07: 6:52am On Sep 15, 2020
PDJT:

-I served in Ifon and Owo was my base too. Ondo State has nothing Abians will envy. I spent decent amount of personal cash helping locals in Ondo State. And a Colonial from Ifon even tried to convince me to stay or marry one of his numerous daughters. Man has 4 wives and several children.

-Ndigbo don’t envy Yorooba, we only try to knock sense into una head.

-Meanwhile, enjoy your own Ludo and save it for your grandchildren. grin

Lol, I school at unec.
So should I say Enugu has nothing Ondos will envy?
At least I know some villages wey light never reach there self (as at then).

Yorubas don't envy Igbos, you're only trying to compete with us.

Meanwhile, the Ludo is a fake news nor yet confirmed. grin
enjoy your kerosene governor
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by juman(m): 7:08am On Sep 15, 2020
Like to have one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Commends Nigerians For Their Resilience Despite Challenges of 2020 / Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Man Behind All The Problems Of Nigeria / PO Got Served On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.