Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,640 members, 7,958,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates (3887 Views)

Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) / Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) / Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by PDJT: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, I school at unec.
So should I say Enugu has nothing Ondos will envy?
At least I know some villages wey light never reach there self (as at then).

Yorubas don't envy Igbos, you're only trying to compete with us.

Meanwhile, the Ludo is a fake news nor yet confirmed. grin
enjoy your kerosene governor

- “Compete”? Lol More like Dominate you! grin

-Your women can’t even cook. A skill which is extremely important to an Igbo man.

-Enjoy your Ludo biko. I no fit laugh abeg grin grin
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by ThatFairGuy1: 7:53am On Sep 15, 2020
Imagine! Ludo to woo voters. Politicians doesn't think or what? NONSENSICAL.
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by Sammy07: 8:32am On Sep 15, 2020
PDJT:

- “Compete”? Lol More like Dominate you! grin

-Your women can’t even cook. A skill which is extremely important to an Igbo man.

-Enjoy your Ludo biko. I no fit laugh abeg grin grin

Dominate in what aspect?

lol, tell us the type of food or soup that's eaten in the west, that our women can't cook?

Enjoy your kerosene
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by simpleseyi: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2020
IamWonderful:
Nice, an Idle hand is the devil's workshop, it is better to give recreational facilities to people than consumables like kerosene, it actually shows the priority of different states, a particular state distributed kerosene and eba to show the level of hunger in that area, even in local area down here, kerosene have completely faced out, people don't buy it anymore because of gas, in Ondo state where distribution of recreational facilities are distribution shows that hunger is not their problem, it is just to have fun at their leisure period

Read what you wrote again, are you proud of yourself?
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by PDJT: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sammy07:

Dominate in what aspect?

lol, tell us the type of food or soup that's eaten in the west, that our women can't cook?

Enjoy your kerosene

-Lol. Your women and cooking can’t really be seen in the same sentence, and you know it. grin

-Abeg, leave me. No be me go educate you for free.

-Onye Ludo tongue
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by yaki84: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
ggirl4real:
Can you imagine the fuckery

Has it degenerated to the level that peoples' consciences are bought with ludo?

What's the motive of the governor for giving out such gift? What economic value will ludo add to the lives of the citizens?

And people will still collect and rejoice?

Nigerians are their own problem
2021 Olympics ludo will be introduce.
The govr is preparing his citizens towards competing in that novel games.
Lovely
Re: Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates by cpu2006(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
IamWonderful:
Nice, an Idle hand is the devil's workshop, it is better to give recreational facilities to people than consumables like kerosene, it actually shows the priority of different states, a particular state distributed kerosene and eba to show the level of hunger in that area, even in local area down here, kerosene have completely faced out, people don't buy it anymore because of gas, in Ondo state where distribution of recreational facilities are distribution shows that hunger is not their problem, it is just to have fun at their leisure period

Did you remember to collect your own? Kerosene & Ludo is what your people share now?
Kwantinue, correct guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Commends Nigerians For Their Resilience Despite Challenges of 2020 / See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS / NIN Registeration Of David Nwamini Allage 15yrs Kidney Donor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.