Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Is This Job A Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Job A Scam? (649 Views)

I Need A Job, A Helper, An Accommodation / Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B / I Am In Dire Need Of Job, A Graduate Of Electrical And Electronics Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Job A Scam? by Thazard(m): 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hi guys, For some weeks now, I've been applying for a remote job as a Graphic designer and I got an email today for an interview through Skype or Google Hangouts.I don't know if it's a scam.

Here is it;

New Employment For Remote Base Candidate.

C

corbeila@sutton.com

to aviercappas25, jcp, groupwalker, +97
15 hours ago

Details

Dear Potential Candidate,

This email is a notification your Resume/CV has been reviewed and shortlisted to fill in for a position aboard our team. This position is for Accounting Manager Administrative Assistant
Brand Manager
Creative director
Customer Service
Data Analyst
Data Entry Clerk
Data Modeler
Digital Marketing
Engagement Manager
Financial Analyst
IT Program Manager
Marketing Manager
Medical Biller
Network Admin
Payroll Clerk
Project Manager
Reporting Analyst
Sales Rep
Chief Marketing Officer
Chief Operation Officer, available aboard our ''virtual / workfromhome'' position here at INSTRUCTURE, INC.

Your details have been forwarded to the ''Regional Virtual Human Resource Department of INSTRUCTURE, Inc. "Mark Landwer” will be available to discuss the job briefing, pay scale, and company benefits, with requirement about the openings in our company.

We can offer you $62 hourly base salary, plus bonus’ available. We can discuss start dates based on what is possible on your end, but we would be excited to have you start as soon as possible.

You can enjoy our Full/Part time Tele-Commute job at ''Instructure, Inc ''.
We are the developer and publisher of Canvas, a Web-based learning management system, and Canvas Network, a massive open online course platform.
Our proven portfolio of smart networks, software, services, meters and sensors help and educate our customers better manage technology for the people and need.

This is an immediate hire position. The interview will commence from 8am to 8pm, Mondays - Saturdays. Make sure you are available within this period of hours to participate further with the interview. The supported platform for the interview is via Skype app for skype account users or google hangouts (gmail users).

1. Gmail Hangout users
Invite Mark Landwer, the interview manager, on Google Hangout via :
career.instructure.lader@gmail.com

After doing so, you are to send a notification message to proceed further with interview.Code: ''ReadyNow'. Mark Landwer, will be online waiting to proceed with you immediately.

2. Non Gmail users
Please have a Google Hangouts app installed via this webpage, to your phone or pc.

https://hangouts.google.com

3. Skype users
Invite Mark Landwer the interview manager, Skype via: career.instructure.lader@outlook.com

4. Please have a Skype app installed via this webpage, to your phone or laptop
https://skype.com

After doing so, you are to send a confirmation message to proceed further with interview Code: ''ReadyNow''. Mark Landwer will be readily available to proceed with you.

Thanks as we look forward to hearing from you again.

Regards
--
Recruiter
Talent Acquisition Team
INSTRUCTURE, Inc.

uboma
davide470
LaurelP
Re: Is This Job A Scam? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
It looks genuine but you can not fully predict scammers.
Re: Is This Job A Scam? by Joshua62: 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
Looks genuine
Give it a shot.

How did you apply for this job?
Re: Is This Job A Scam? by madampresident(f): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
Doesn't look genuine to me
Re: Is This Job A Scam? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
It looks genuine. if they ask you to pay money or give free design samples to show your skills run away immediately.
Re: Is This Job A Scam? by Thazard(m): 7:05am On Sep 23, 2020
Joshua62:
Looks genuine
Give it a shot.

How did you apply for this job?

No I didn't.I feel it's a scam.

I applied for a graphic designer job but there isn't any position for a graphic designer.
Re: Is This Job A Scam? by idealemma: 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2021
DISCOVER how ANYONE from ANYWHERE in the world can go remote.

Learn EXACTLY How I Landed My 6-Figure Work From Home Dream Job, And How I Helped My Broke Friends Get Good-Paying Remote Jobs

for more information check the link below :
https:///u8fp5k7y

(1) (Reply)

. / Where Can I Make Legit Cash This Season? / Urgent Vacancy For For Call Center Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.