Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? (6182 Views)

Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari / Breaking: Many Feared Dead As Inmates Of Kirikiri Prisons Attempt Jail Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by yomioke1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2011
Its so sad dat somebody dat was sentenced to prison
for stealing close to N18b is been celebrated.

l dont understand where dis country call Nigeria is heading.

its very sad. infact its was a show of shame on AIT today.
so sad.
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by floriana(m): 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2011
Bode headed straight from prison to one useless church in Marina to thank his 'God' for helping him protect his loot while he was away.
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by Remii(m): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2011
yomi oke:

Its so sad dat somebody dat was sentenced to prison
for stealing close to N18b is been celebrated.

l dont understand where dis country call Nigeria is heading.

its very sad. infact its was a show of shame on AIT today.
so sad.

the judge did not convict him stealing any money, he and others were convicted for splitting contract that was above their mandate so that they can approve it. No personal gain was established.
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by Sagamite(m): 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2011
When I tell you all that there are mooorons and reetards that are strandling every corner of the Earth and that our mentality as a Nation is major league fcked up, you will say I am being elitist or insulting people.

See reetards:

Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by mamagee3(f): 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2011
Sagamite:

When I tell you all that there are mooorons and reetards that are strandling every corner of the Earth and that our mentality as a Nation is major league fcked up, you will say I am being elitist or insulting people.

See reetards:

What act of retardation did they display? grin grin grin
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by otokx(m): 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2011
Ibori may be next
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by rebranded(m): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2011
See Nigerians Congratulating an ex-convict  cry cry

Paid ad in Thisday newspaper "welcoming" Bode George from prison (From Sahara reporters)

Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by Ganjafama(m): 5:47am On Feb 27, 2011
I foresee an Egypt type of revolution here in Nigeria very soon. This open display of display of corruption is very annoying. A criminal being given an heroic welcome from prison. Nigeria is doomed.
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by Kobojunkie: 5:49am On Feb 27, 2011
^^^^ What are you talking about? Don't you see the youths running alongside the car carrying placards welcoming Bode George back? undecided
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by Ganjafama(m): 7:37am On Feb 27, 2011
@Kobo, hunger is a motivator. The same hunger that made those youths to carry placards for BG will one day motivate them to carry out a revolution. Watch and see
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by Kobojunkie: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2011
What hunger? How many hungry/starving individuals can you really pick out in that picture there? Abeg stop making up silly excuses for what is. Most people who follow these politicians do not know what hunger means.
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by pek(m): 8:00am On Feb 27, 2011
yesterday i regretted being a Nigeria! I hid my face in shame to know that I am a Nigeria. This topic being on the front page of nairaland makes me sick. Corruption today in Nigeria has become a norm. it is celebrated by the high and the low. as long as you have money, irrespective of how you got it, you are celebrated. Seeing the event live on AIT yesterday confirmed one thing; this country is doomed.No apologies. Why AIT networks decided to transmit that event live remains a mystery.How on earth can anyone rationalise the fact that thousands of people lined the streets of Lagos chanting and celebrating a man who is forever an ex convint? A man who stole an squandered billions of the nations money. I weep. worse, the church had to organise a thanksgiving for him! What are they thanking God for? My one kobo thought? PDP and all those who participated in that sacrilege of a celebration have demonstrated to the whole world that corruption is synonymous to Nigeria and Nigerians!
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by BigPhil(m): 9:59am On Feb 27, 2011
pek:

yesterday i regretted being a Nigeria! I hid my face in shame to know that I am a Nigeria. This topic being on the front page of nairaland makes me sick. Corruption today in Nigeria has become a norm. it is celebrated by the high and the low. as long as you have money, irrespective of how you got it, you are celebrated. Seeing the event live on AIT yesterday confirmed one thing; this country is doomed.No apologies. Why AIT networks decided to transmit that event live remains a mystery.How on earth can anyone rationalise the fact that thousands of people lined the streets of Lagos chanting and celebrating a man who is forever an ex convint? A man who stole an squandered billions of the nations money. I weep. worse, the church had to organise a thanksgiving for him! What are they thanking God for? My one kobo thought? PDP and all those who participated in that sacrilege of a celebration have demonstrated to the whole world that corruption is synonymous to Nigeria and Nigerians!

I feel your pain and anger too.

You have the opportunity come April to end this sacrilege.Vote and campaign for BB2011.

BB2011,Lets vote for Change.
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2011
pek:

yesterday i regretted being a Nigeria! I hid my face in shame to know that I am a Nigeria. This topic being on the front page of nairaland makes me sick. Corruption today in Nigeria has become a norm. it is celebrated by the high and the low. as long as you have money, irrespective of how you got it, you are celebrated. Seeing the event live on AIT yesterday confirmed one thing; this country is doomed.No apologies. Why AIT networks decided to transmit that event live remains a mystery.How on earth can anyone rationalise[b] the fact that thousands of people lined the streets of Lagos chanting and celebrating a man who is forever an ex convint?[/b] A man who stole an squandered billions of the nations money. I weep. worse, the church had to organise a thanksgiving for him! What are they thanking God for? My one kobo thought? PDP and all those who participated in that sacrilege of a celebration have demonstrated to the whole world that corruption is synonymous to Nigeria and Nigerians!

LOL. Calm down.
Fortunately, there are 1000 more of people like you who did not bother celebrating him. So what do you do? Instead of blowing veins over the internet, try to put same actions behind your words. Apply the same passion you did in this post on an "Anti-Corruption" agenda. Simple.
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by Sagamite(m): 11:19am On Feb 27, 2011
mama-gee:

What act of retardation did they display? grin grin grin

You don't see them celebrating the release of someone that is corrupt?  tongue

pek:

yesterday i regretted being a Nigeria! I hid my face in shame to know that I am a Nigeria. This topic being on the front page of nairaland makes me sick. Corruption today in Nigeria has become a norm. it is celebrated by the high and the low. as long as you have money, irrespective of how you got it, you are celebrated.  Seeing the event live on AIT yesterday confirmed one thing; this country is doomed.No apologies. Why AIT networks decided to transmit that event live remains a mystery.How on earth can anyone rationalise the fact that thousands of people lined the streets of Lagos chanting and celebrating a man who is forever an ex convint? A man who stole an squandered billions of the nations money. I weep. worse, the church had to organise a thanksgiving for him! What are they thanking God for? My one kobo thought? PDP and all those who participated in that sacrilege of a celebration have demonstrated to the whole world that corruption is synonymous to Nigeria and Nigerians!

This is the kind of occassions I like to check people's history.

There are usually reeetards that will support an act of evil or try and put a barrier to the elimination of evil and yet will use the other side of their mouth and open their gob to condemn another evil.

I have always said that majority of the vocal Nigerians being led and cheated by their leaders are no different from their leaders.

You appear to have always been sane when I checked:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-346148.32.html#msg4851631
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by baslone: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2011
Addressing journalists at his Ikoyi residence, George said, “Nigerians made me comfortable by coming to visit me at the prison everyday and they have made me to reposition my mind. I will reposition my mind and serve my party normally.

“Now there is a job at hand for us to do and now is the time for us to win Lagos State with this kind of loyalty we have seen. President Goodluck Jonathan will be around on Tuesday, we have to cause Tsunami in Lagos so that other parties will (get the) jitters.”
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by seanet02: 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2011
So sad. This country is a country of M.ORONS and Retardeed bingos, imagine somebody like george that should have been served as dinner to an hungry lion being celebrated. Crying crying crying
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by 9ijaMan: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2011
seanet02:

So sad. This country is a country of M.ORONS and Retardeed bingos, imagine somebody like george that should have been served as dinner to an hungry lion being celebrated. Crying crying crying

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by juman(m): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2011
PDP = Enemy of the masses.

A kind of this man becomes a "HERO"??.

Nigeria can never be great.
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by olaolabiy: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2011
I dey laugh oo.
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by sirp2007: 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2011
pdp has release their weapon of rigging knowing fully well dat election is around d corner cos they hv vow to capture Lagos.the open publicity they gave d rogue is a campaign strategy, we are going 2 flush all d negative element from our polity soonest either by vote or Egyptian option.
l hv officially place a ban on AIT no member of my family we tune 2 that station again, for televising that show of shame live
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by Sagamite(m): 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2011
sir-p2007:

l hv officially place a ban on AIT no member of my family we tune 2 that station again, for televising that show of shame live

Don't stop at that.

Spread it on Facebook. Bankrupt the arsewipes that run it.
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by Kilode1: 12:19am On Feb 28, 2011
Sagamite:

See reetards:

I know hunger can turn a pacifist into a cannibal, but I'm looking at those young men with their thick necks, rotund cheeks and round faces and it's obvious they are not desperate for food.

obviously their minds are malnourished

Ha! Look at that foooool with his picture on a poster proclaiming a convicted felon and a looter of public funds as his leader! a God approved leader? I'm sad for his children.

I'm sad for the young Bode George too, I think every child deserves to grow up and be part of a society that values integrity, honesty and trust. I'm sad for every Nigerian child. . .

Bode George even got a well attended Church celebration service??

Kai! Omoluabi ti da ohun igbagbe. . .
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by Sagamite(m): 1:03am On Feb 28, 2011
Kilode?!:

I know hunger can turn a pacifist into a cannibal, but I'm looking at those young men with their thick necks, rotund cheeks and round faces and it's obvious they are not desperate for food.

obviously their minds are malnourished

Ha! Look at that foooool with his picture on a poster proclaiming a convicted felon and a looter of public funds as his leader! a God approved leader? I'm sad for his children.

I'm sad for the young Bode George too, I think every child deserves to grow up and be part of a society that values integrity, honesty and trust. I'm sad for every Nigerian child. . .

Bode George even got a well attended Church celebration service??

Kai! Omoluabi ti da ohun igbagbe. . .

I also blame the reeetarded Nigerian journalists that will not jump on this story and slaughter all the people that put advert to celebrate a criminal getting out of jail.

Over here that politician on the poster with the criminal will have his face plastered on the news, like the reetard he is, the next day an during the election.
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by Kilode1: 2:22am On Feb 28, 2011
Sagamite:

I also blame the reeetarded Nigerian journalists that will not jump on this story and slaughter all the people that put advert to celebrate a criminal getting out of jail.

Over here that politician on the poster with the criminal will have his face plastered on the news, like the reetard he is, the next day an during the election.

I agree. In a society that believes in accountability, that guy will suffer politically for putting his picture beside Bode George's.

Sagamite, Nigerian Journalists are victims of the rot our society has become. It is difficult to maintain or push a value your society does not believe in. I salute the few ones who speak out. Most of them are like most Nigerians, they are confused about right or wrong because they live in a society that is confused about right and wrong.

We do not have set and defined Nigerian values, So any fooool can argue and make up an excuse for Bode George. . . SMH

I wonder how the pastor of Christ Church Cathedral will explain Bode's George's massive celebration service to curious Sunday School kids. I'm sure he will find a way undecided

I hate to preach about things like these without addressing the fundamentals. What we see here is a manifestation of years of valueless social "development".

IMO, Only a mother should welcome a thief back from jail, and that should be with a slap and a serious beatdown!

That your "moooron plan" is sounding more like a good idea everyday. . .  sad
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by Sagamite(m): 2:49am On Feb 28, 2011
Kilode?!:

I agree. In a society that believes in accountability, that guy will suffer politically for putting his picture beside Bode George's.

Sagamite, Nigerian Journalists are victims of the rot our society has become. It is difficult to maintain or push a value your society does not believe in. I salute the few ones who speak out. Most of them are like most Nigerians, they are confused about right or wrong because they live in a society that is confused about right and wrong.

We do not have set and defined Nigerian values, So any fooool can argue and make up an excuse for Bode George. . . SMH

I finally formulated my theory about human beings about 3 weeks ago.

I have come to realise that Human Beings are like Dogs. They really are not much different.

Us, the clerisy, need to train them to shape their mentality otherwise you are left at the peril of what they can do. E.g. just like untrained dogs become wild things roaming the streets that can randomly and unpredictably be brutal, humans can be feral if there is not enough education that they have to be nice to their next humans. Well trained dogs are civilised.

They way you train humans will define the result you get. If you train them good, they become good dogs men. If you train them bad, they become bad dogs men. Honestly, the Whites are no better than us, they are just better trained by their clerisy. When the East Germans where fed with bad ideology, they had savage, brutal, zombie mentalities until 1989.

It took a while and long training before the whites became civilised enough to know slavery was wrong.

A lot of Africans behave like savages and moorons because they are not being trained appropraitely.

The media have a big role to play in this training, so I will not excuse them. They better stand up, the should not be victims, they should be a medium for the message.

Kilode?!:

I wonder how the pastor of Christ Church Cathedral will explain Bode's George's massive celebration service to curious Sunday School kids. I'm sure he will find a way undecided

I hate to preach about things like these without addressing the fundamentals. What we see here is a manifestation of years of valueless social "development".

IMO, Only a mother should welcome a thief back from jail, and that should be with a slap and a serious beatdown!

This was the sermon of the pastor.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sun/index.php/news/3265-i-have-been-through-the-university-of-life-bode-george--i-will-work-for-pdp-to-win-lagos-state

I don't think the rebuke was strong enough.

Kilode?!:

That your "moooron plan" is sounding more like a good idea everyday. . .  sad

The plan is pure brilliance.

Batch 1 - Enter them into a mentality re-engineering programme using tools like seminars and role-plays. Conduct a test to assess change, if poor, add to those already in Batch 2.

Batch 2 - Perform a lobotomy on them. Evaluate if it was successful, if not, add to those already in Batch 3.

Batch 3 - Take them to the woods and put a bullet in their heads. The realistically achievable results from attempting the same processes as for batch (1) and (2) is not worth the effort to be put in. Don't waste precious time and resources on lost reeetards.

Pure efficient operational processes that will apply Six Sigma.
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by Kilode1: 3:00am On Feb 28, 2011
Sagamite:

I finally formulated my theory about human beings about 3 weeks ago.

I have come to realise that Human Beings are like Dogs. They really are not much different.

Us, the clerisy, need to train them to shape their mentality otherwise you are left at the peril of what they can do.

Ever read The American Scholar by Ralph Waldo Emerson?

I used to think he was too elitist and a tad immodest when I read him in college. Basically, I considered him a douchebag.

Now, I think his ideas about the role of the Thinking Man is sorely needed in my country.

Hopefully we won't produce a Hitler-Sagamite cool cheesy
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by Sagamite(m): 3:06am On Feb 28, 2011
Kilode?!:

Ever read The American Scholar by Ralph Waldo Emerson?

I used to think we was too elitist and tad a immodest when I read him in college. Basically, I considered him a douchebag.

Now, I think his ideas about the role of the Thinking Man is sorely needed in my country.

Hopefully we won't produce a Hitler-Sagamite cool cheesy

No.

I just wikied him now.

I think I am his reincarnation. I always have regarded myself a philosopher and most think I am being elitist and arrogant when I say the truth. undecided

His "Man Thinking" is what I have been advocating for ages to the human herd mentality I see from religion to culture to lifestyle-choices etc.

Sagamite is too refined to be a Hitler.  grin
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by Kilode1: 4:11am On Feb 28, 2011
Sagamite:

No.

I just wikied him now.

I think I am his reincarnation. I always have regarded myself a philosopher and most think I am being elitist and arrogant when I say the truth.  undecided

His "Man Thinking" is what I have been advocating for ages to the human herd mentality I see from religion to culture to lifestyle-choices etc.

Sagamite is too refined to be a Hitler.  grin

I'm glad you found him useful, I had a professor in college who believe it is bad policy to place brilliant students and not-so-brilliant ones in the same class, I argued with him for a whole semester before I gave up. He's a Great guy, but full of crazy ideas on how to fix society. Emerson was his mentor.

I will re-read your theory up there and see of I can contribute a bit during the week. One thing I'm sure of though, we need fundamental changes and it will cause some people a lot of pain.
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by Kilode1: 4:32am On Feb 28, 2011
Sagamite:

This was the sermon of the pastor.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sun/index.php/news/3265-i-have-been-through-the-university-of-life-bode-george--i-will-work-for-pdp-to-win-lagos-state

I don't think the rebuke was strong enough.

I agree. Social Ostracization is a better rebuke IMO. The Greeks used it effectively and my ancestors did too. We can revive it and reform it. Elewon o ni itiju mo! . . .SMH

The plan is pure brilliance.

Batch 1 - Enter them into a mentality re-engineering programme using tools like seminars and role-plays. Conduct a test to assess change, if poor, add to those already in Batch 2.

Batch 2 - Perform a lobotomy on them. Evaluate if it was successful, if not, add to those already in Batch 3.

Batch 3 - Take them to the woods and put a bullet in their heads. The realistically achievable results from attempting the same processes as for batch (1) and (2) is not worth the effort to be put in. Don't waste precious time and resources on lost reeetards.

Pure efficient operational processes that will apply Six Sigma.

You don kolo  cheesy

I still think "mooorons" have a right to live. We've to keep trying until we get a fix, ain't giving up on man yet.

Consider Penal colonies instead. Except, I'm wondering what crime you can charge mooorons with, Living under the influence .  . . . . . .of stu.pid.ity? grin
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by Sagamite(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2011
Kilode?!:

Consider Penal colonies instead. Except, I'm wondering what crime you can charge mooorons with, Living under the influence .  . . . . . .of stu.pid.ity? grin

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? by ddiamond(f): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2011
interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Oshiomhole Sacks More Govt Officials / There Are No Igbos In South South Only Migrants / The North Also Cry As Osinbanjo Appoints 80% Yoruba Personal Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.