Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Pretending Hawkers Collecting Money For The Uniform Men - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pretending Hawkers Collecting Money For The Uniform Men (651 Views)

Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road / Kidnapping: Senate Asks Uniform Men To Travel By Road To Chase Culprits / Charly Boy Denies Collecting Money From Festus Keyamo, Breaks Down In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretending Hawkers Collecting Money For The Uniform Men by donyfrank: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
The pretended Hawkers would hold plantain chips,Aki na Ukwa, pretending to be Hawkers, but they are collecting money from the motorists for the Uniform men.

Go to Abia state, at Umuikaa junction and Imo River bridge (boundary between Abia and Imo), and see for yourself.

I was surprised when our driver gave the guy money, I thought he bought something.
Later, I was expecting the driver's mouth to be dangling as he will be eating the plantain chips, but nothing of such.

I peeped to see if he kept it somewhere,but not was seen.
I now asked, I was told the real deal.

This country na waooo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretending Hawkers Collecting Money For The Uniform Men by IamWonderful: 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
So serious

1 Like

Re: Pretending Hawkers Collecting Money For The Uniform Men by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
This aint new. That ekiti lokoja road. E legit die.

The yam hawkers collect money on behalf of soldiers.

LagosIbadan
BeninOre.
MinnaKwara
IbadanOsun
Dem plenty

1 Like

Re: Pretending Hawkers Collecting Money For The Uniform Men by Virtualtonyg: 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
[img][/img]
Wetin eye no go see for this country, Agbero citizens

1 Share

Re: Pretending Hawkers Collecting Money For The Uniform Men by Brandstudio01: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hnnm
Re: Pretending Hawkers Collecting Money For The Uniform Men by Kriss216: 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
OP, Are you just waking up from coma?

Nigeria soldiers are only creative and tactical on egunje matters, send them to Borno now to help fight Boko Haram, you'll see them running back and blaming government for not providing them with nuclear weapons.

1 Like

Re: Pretending Hawkers Collecting Money For The Uniform Men by Freestainworld(m): 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
that one na old story, our soldiers have no shame, they will be shouting bloody civilians but will be using a civilian to loot and extort people.
Re: Pretending Hawkers Collecting Money For The Uniform Men by ggirl4real: 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
OP, don't be surprised

Our security agencies have degenerated into something else

They see bribe as normal and even go to the extent of punishing Nigerians who refuse to succumb.

By the way, I forgot to mention that they are not different from public servants who refuse to do their jobs until you grease their palms.

Corruption is in every facet of our society and it will take the consciousness and determination of all Nigerians to end corrupt practices in this country.
Re: Pretending Hawkers Collecting Money For The Uniform Men by extol1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
it is everywhere in Nigeria, this is done by soldiers
Re: Pretending Hawkers Collecting Money For The Uniform Men by romenna: 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
I go leave dis country for una las las
Re: Pretending Hawkers Collecting Money For The Uniform Men by DaddyRochie1642: 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nigeria is the Place to be grin
Re: Pretending Hawkers Collecting Money For The Uniform Men by LadySarah: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
They are everywhere in Abia state.
Re: Pretending Hawkers Collecting Money For The Uniform Men by prince2pac(m): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
Na FRSC and Army guys carry this one for head nah.
Re: Pretending Hawkers Collecting Money For The Uniform Men by donyfrank: 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Na wao. I just dey suprise.
But the fake hawkers might hit by vehicle one day.
Re: Pretending Hawkers Collecting Money For The Uniform Men by sinkhole: 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
donyfrank:
Na wao. I just dey suprise.
But the fake hawkers might hit by vehicle one day.
How? You forgot that soldiers are the one manning the check point : sad
At the boundary between Ekiti and Kogi there is one military check point there and the commercial drivers know the drill very well grin

(1) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Kinsman Files Suit Seeking His Disqualification / Buhari Is Making A Big Mistake / Chacha Eke Has Been Diagnosed With Bipolar Disorder ,dismisses Divorce Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.