Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Neymar And Four Other Football Players Who Have Suffered Racial Abuse - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar And Four Other Football Players Who Have Suffered Racial Abuse (26142 Views)

Ronaldo, Messi, Benzema, Other Football Stars Enjoying Their Vacation (Photos) / Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A / Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar And Four Other Football Players Who Have Suffered Racial Abuse by jiggyman(m): 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
Flexherbal:
I don't know why some people feel they are more human than others.

So since you started watching football you never abused any player ?
Re: Neymar And Four Other Football Players Who Have Suffered Racial Abuse by Sweetcho: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mryacks:

Oh wow I wonder why he'd that...other black/mixed race players from Brazil that are lighter in skin color than him suffered racist abuse before him. E.g. Roberto Carlos, Ronaldo da Lima, Rivaldo, etc

They're hardly lighter than him, all about similar complexions, you have to remember brazil is quite a backward country and its people have been indoctrinated with a certain mindset, whereby they dont like to acknowledge their African heritage. Step out of that environment and you will learn today what colour you are
Re: Neymar And Four Other Football Players Who Have Suffered Racial Abuse by dvdaddy2002: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
What of Sterling?

How far have you gone in Maximizing your digital skills? Join us tommorow by 8:00pm and dive into the world of Graphic Designing.

Re: Neymar And Four Other Football Players Who Have Suffered Racial Abuse by Cousin9999: 4:17am On Sep 15, 2020
Premier League is the only one actually fighting racism and stopping games, but even they aren't consistent.

It's interesting that Neymar is calling out racism when he spent so long trying to look nonblack.

He also fathered a child with a white woman knowing full well the child would come out white, and he did.

Re: Neymar And Four Other Football Players Who Have Suffered Racial Abuse by Mryacks: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sweetcho:

They're hardly lighter than him, all about similar complexions, you have to remember brazil is quite a backward country and its people have been indoctrinated with a certain mindset, whereby they dont like to acknowledge their African heritage. Step out of that environment and you will learn today what colour you are

Noted..
Re: Neymar And Four Other Football Players Who Have Suffered Racial Abuse by viviangist: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
Wolgrace:
The word racism is a "non-existing" conflict that is only singlehandedly promulgated by the deceitful white skinned race, but an epitome of pride, intolerance, WhatsApp oppression, envy, jealousy and hatred running in their blood streams...

-Chanting no to racism is a sword blunt by deception of the non-existing conflict.. Negroes aren't warring against their race, but we must rise and stand against it!!

I See
Re: Neymar And Four Other Football Players Who Have Suffered Racial Abuse by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
viviangist:

I See
Hahaha. Wha......? We are seeing it.
Re: Neymar And Four Other Football Players Who Have Suffered Racial Abuse by bjnorl: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sweetcho:

That is not true. Brazil "impose" blackness for everyone. The majority of Brazilians soccers are mulattos. Mulattos are considered black for many white people eyes
Re: Neymar And Four Other Football Players Who Have Suffered Racial Abuse by Cousin9999: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sweetcho:

As for that fool neymar he thought he was a white man in brazil, but when he stepped out of that south/latin American country he soon got his black card

I'm sure he never thought he was white. Frankly, someone like him growing up poor in Brazil is very aware of not being white. I'm sure the racists in that country pointed it out. He didn't start looking racially ambiguous until he was older. He looked like any black boy running around Brazil.

Re: Neymar And Four Other Football Players Who Have Suffered Racial Abuse by Cousin9999: 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sweetcho:

you have to remember brazil is quite a backward country and its people have been indoctrinated with a certain mindset, whereby they dont like to acknowledge their African heritage.

They do have racial issues, but that's an unfair generalization.
Re: Neymar And Four Other Football Players Who Have Suffered Racial Abuse by Sweetcho: 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Cousin9999:

I'm sure he never thought he was white. Frankly, someone like him growing up poor in Brazil is very aware of not being white. I'm sure the racists in that country pointed it out. He didn't start looking racially ambiguous until he was older. He looked like any black boy running around Brazil.

You sure about that? this picture isn't even the one where he's dyed his hsir blonde. But if you say so!

Re: Neymar And Four Other Football Players Who Have Suffered Racial Abuse by bjnorl: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sweetcho:

As for that fool neymar he thought he was a white man in brazil, but when he stepped out of that south/latin American country he soon got his black card

Neymar don't thought he is a white man in Brazil. Stop your ignorance. Neymar in Brazil is considered mulatto. White Brazilians are Gisele Bundchen and Morena Baccarin. Jesus so ignorance. Stop talking shit. Any evidence that Neymar say "he is not Black". Neymar is half white and half black. African descent with mixed heritage.
Re: Neymar And Four Other Football Players Who Have Suffered Racial Abuse by Sweetcho: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
bjnorl:

Neymar don't thought he is a white man in Brazil. Stop your ignorance. Neymar in Brazil is considered mulatto. White Brazilians are Gisele Bundchen and Morena Baccarin. Jesus so ignorance. Stop talking shit. Any evidence that Neymar say "he is not Black". Neymar is half white and half black. African descent with mixed heritage.

And who peed on your rash to make you so hot today? You absolute tool is he your lover or what? I gave my opinion if you dont like you may go and burn the sea idiot!
Re: Neymar And Four Other Football Players Who Have Suffered Racial Abuse by bjnorl: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
Sweetcho:

And who peed on your rash to make you so hot today? You absolute tool is he your lover or what? I gave my opinion if you dont like you may go and burn the sea idiot!
I'm brazilian. White Brazilians of European Ancestry don't look like Neymar idiot. White Brazilians are Gisele Bundchen and Kaká. Nigerians are angry because Brazilians considered themselves mixed race. In fact pardo ( coloured/Brown) Brazilians and whites are the majority of Brazil population. People are desesperately to claim Brazil "blackness". Brazil is not a entirely black country like Nigeria. Only "blacks" married with blacks. In Brazil is normal multirracial married. Because the country is land of whites and blacks. African Brazilians married with whites for the own choice. We only celebrating both heritage European and African.
What is the problem if black brazilians like white Brazilians? We are humans after all. Stupid racists.
Re: Neymar And Four Other Football Players Who Have Suffered Racial Abuse by Sweetcho: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
bjnorl:

I'm brazilian. White Brazilians of European Ancestry don't look like Neymar idiot. White Brazilians are Gisele Bundchen and Kaká. Nigerians are angry because Brazilians considered themselves mixed race. In fact pardo ( coloured/Brown) Brazilians and whites are the majority of Brazil population. People are desesperately to claim Brazil "blackness". Brazil is not a entirely black country like Nigeria. Only "blacks" married with blacks. In Brazil is normal multirracial married. Because the country is land of whites and blacks. African Brazilians married with whites for the own choice. We only celebrating both heritage European and African.
What is the problem if black brazilians like white Brazilians? We are humans after all. Stupid racists.

U again? I really couldnt give a flying fvck where you are from or not! I said what i said my opinion i still hold that opinion so kindly fvck awfff ok?
Re: Neymar And Four Other Football Players Who Have Suffered Racial Abuse by Sweetcho: 4:54am On Sep 30, 2020
For any other idiot who wants to argue. It would appear Neymar IS claiming to be a black man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mauricio Pochettino Wants Wilfred Ndidi At PSG / Messi Scores 2 Goals In 2 Minutes, Extends Lead In Europe Golden Boot Race / Paul Pogba Accuses His Brother Of Blackmail, Brother Promises Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.