Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit (8964 Views)

EKEDC Issued A Warning To Bring Out Wires From Conduit - Any Advice? / ELECTRICAL(CONDUIT&FITTINGS),CCTV, AUDIO SYSTEM, VIDEO DOORBELL & ELECTRIC FENCE / Contact Us For Solar Panel And Conduit Wiring Installation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by Enyinne(f): 5:52am On Oct 15, 2021
Good day sir
Whats the latest price for coleman 1.5mm ,2.5mm ,4mm and 10mm .
Thanks sir
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
Enyinne:
Good day sir
Whats the latest price for coleman 1.5mm ,2.5mm ,4mm and 10mm .
Thanks sir

1.5mm 9980
2.5mm 16600
4mm 27000
10mm 65000
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by Enyinne(f): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
Thanks sir
topsy23:

1.5mm 9980
2.5mm 16600
4mm 27000
10mm 65000
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by Cassie74: 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
topsy23:

1.5mm 9980
2.5mm 16600
4mm 27000
10mm 65000

Hello Topsy...i need your comments/review on this piping...it's supposed to be for a one story building with a room penthouse, kitchen dining and sitting room downstairs, two rooms first floor and a penthouse , topmost.... the initial amount was for both buildings..workmanship is not 75k( for one only).. they are twin buildings but only piping one...

Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
Cassie74:

Hello Topsy...i need your comments/review on this piping...it's supposed to be for a one story building with a room penthouse, kitchen dining and sitting room downstairs, two rooms first floor and a penthouse , topmost.... the initial amount was for both buildings..workmanship is not 75k( for one only).. they are twin buildings but only piping one...

The unit cost of those materials are high. He need to review the price
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by Cassie74: 4:20am On Nov 24, 2021
topsy23:

The unit cost of those materials are high. He need to review the price

Okay but it's his quote...I won't be the one asking for a review..he is starting tomorrow.. it's only piping
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
Cassie74:

Okay but it's his quote...I won't be the one asking for a review..he is starting tomorrow.. it's only piping

The quantities are okay sir
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
Our recently terminated distribution boards

Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
Cassie74:

Has the electrician finish the conduit pipes?
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by Cassie74: 5:25am On Dec 02, 2021
topsy23:

No ...why do you ask

Has the electrician finish the conduit's pipes?
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Call us today
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by Tsuccesssquare: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
Good evening Sir,

Kindly assist with current price of these.

The quotation I was given has lower prices, and am wondering if they are for original Coleman wire.

topsy23:

1.5mm 9980
2.5mm 16600
4mm 27000
10mm 65000

Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Tsuccesssquare:
Good evening Sir,

Kindly assist with current price of these.

The quotation I was given has lower prices, and am wondering if they are for original Coleman wire.

These are not updated price

1.5mm 11,000
2.5mm 18000
4mm. 30,000
16mm. 112,000

1 Like

Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by Tsuccesssquare: 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
Many thanks, I really appreciate your response.

Sorry for bothering you, is there a way one can know/differentiate the original Coleman wire?

Thank you.

topsy23:

These are not updated price

1.5mm 11,000
2.5mm 18000
4mm. 30,000
16mm. 112,000
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Tsuccesssquare:
Many thanks, I really appreciate your response.

Sorry for the bothering you, is there a way one can know/differentiate the original Coleman wire?

Thank you.

There are 3 categories of cables in the market

1-. Copper coated
2- re-branded i.e re-coil 85m
3 - China cable with Coleman label.

Category 1

You can be tested with magnet. If it's magnetize it means it's not original

Category 2
There is no way you will know

Category 3
Using digital vernier caliper to measure the diameter of the copper

2 Likes

Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by Tsuccesssquare: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Wow, with this a novice like me can hardly get to confirm if original.

I would just look for a Coleman major distributor store around to buy from.

Many thanks for the heads up. Appreciated.

topsy23:

There are 3 categories of cables in the market

1-. Copper coated
2- re-branded i.e re-coil 85m
3 - China cable with Coleman label.

Category 1

You can be tested with magnet. If it's magnetize it means it's not original

Category 2
There is no way you will know

Category 3
Using digital vernier caliper to measure the diameter of the copper
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Tsuccesssquare:
Wow, with this a novice like me can hardly get to confirm if original.

I would just look for a Coleman major distributor store around to buy from.

Many thanks for the heads up. Appreciated.

You can visit our thread

Cables
https://www.nairaland.com/2326721/nigerchin-kabelmetal-coleman-cables/23

1 Like

Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by Tsuccesssquare: 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
Many thanks Sir.

Appreciated.

topsy23:

You can visit our thread

Cables
https://www.nairaland.com/2326721/nigerchin-kabelmetal-coleman-cables/23
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
we want to use this medium to appreciate you all for your patronage through out the year.

Thank you for making us serve you well, thank you for the love you have for us.. Also need to appreciate some people special people

Mr. Dotun our Abuja client. we appreciate you for believing in us and also give us opportunity to work with you.

Mr. Collins Abuja thank you for your patronage

Mr. Remi(Rmx) Ibadan Project thank you sir for the opportunity. we really appreciate you.

Mr. Alabi, my one and only contractor and also a QS. thank you sir. You single handed pick us for the design and installation of MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL AND PIPE SERVICE (MEP) of Alverton Estate Ajah. Thank you very much

Mr. Leke thank you very sir for your referral.

Dr. Wale. May God bless you sir for the opportunity and all your support . I will visit you in US one based on the fact that you promised us electrical installation over there.

Oga Ifeanyi my personal person that loves attention to details. Hmmm thank you for opportunity but remember you will pay for all you learned from us oooo. I love your word of encouragement always

Architect Olumide I aight you. you are appreciated. God bless you for design jobs

Mr. Johnson my one and only oga that sat with us during the DB termination and trying to learn how to copy our standard operating procedure (SOP) not knowing that it's not a training. We appreciate you for working you

Mr. Quazeeme the last person I worked with before I submitted and hang off all my tools for the year. You really made our day today . Thank you for school knowledge sharing on your project.

Dominion I will never forget you. Thank you for the people you refer to us. God bless you real good.

Kolashangone thank you sir

To Hajj Muftau thank you sir, I appreciate you.

Twinskenny, we recognize you. we appreciate you

To Egunmogaji, Thank you sir .

We hoping for a more, fruitful and better relationship with you next year!!!
From all of us we say thank you ������
HAPPY NEW YEAR ���
And wishing you all joyful celebration ��� in God's abundant blessings always.
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
On going electrical surface piping

Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
We are here to give you the best

Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 11:11am On Apr 03, 2022
More .....

Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
On going project

Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
Thanks for your calls
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by oduncojamaica(m): 11:14pm On May 09, 2022
Sir, which is more expensive in surface and conduit wiring with present Nigeria economy.

Also is it advisable to run water (plumbing) through the ceiling inside roofing instead of passing it through the ground floor into the house.
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 11:27am On May 10, 2022
oduncojamaica:
Sir, which is more expensive in surface and conduit wiring with present Nigeria economy.

Also is it advisable to run water (plumbing) through the ceiling inside roofing instead of passing it through the ground floor into the house.

Surface piping is more expensive than conduit.

You can run water piping in the ceiling void but proper pressure test must be done .

Thanks
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by oduncojamaica(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2022
topsy23:

Surface piping is more expensive than conduit.

You can run water piping in the ceiling void but proper pressure test must be done .

Thanks

Thanks Boss
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Thanks for believing in us

Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2022
Call us today
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Always available

Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 7:57am On Oct 17, 2022
More ....

Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by hyperionchinedu: 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Pls sir am an I.T student and I want to learn from you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Repairs A Damaged Apartment? Landlord or Tenant? / VIP Gardens Festac Now Selling, N7m With C of O / Ikosi - Ketu 2 & 3bedrooms Flats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.