Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit (9123 Views)

EKEDC Issued A Warning To Bring Out Wires From Conduit - Any Advice? / ELECTRICAL(CONDUIT&FITTINGS),CCTV, AUDIO SYSTEM, VIDEO DOORBELL & ELECTRIC FENCE / Contact Us For Solar Panel And Conduit Wiring Installation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 10:38am On Nov 06, 2022
Decking Pipe work

Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
Good morning my people. Happy new week to everyone. Nigerchin will be reviewing their price on 5th of December.
There would be increase again. Alot of people benefitted from the 11th hour sales before the new price increase. If you need cable or your project is getting towards the cabling stage , I will advice you to buy now. December 5th new price is coming out.

Below is the current prices of Coleman and Nigerchin.

Coleman
1.5mm 14,000
2.5mm 22900
4mm 37800
10mm 91000

Nigerchin
1.5mm 13150
2.5mm 21500
4mm 33000
10mm 87000
16mm 133000

My contacts are
Call or WhatsApp 08033643191
Sms/call 08051750560
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Xmas to all our clients both home and abroad. Thank you for your patronage
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by Godisgreatest1: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2022
Good morning Sir, please I am making preparations for conduit piping of my 2 and 3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow apartments.

The 2 bedroom has a living room and 2 bathrooms and 1 visitors toilet, a lobby of about 15 feet, a kitchen with a store and a dinning.

The 3 bedroom has an Ante-room, living room, 3 bathrooms and 1 visitors toilet, a long lobby of about 30 feet, a dinning, kitchen with a store.

Both apartments have a walk in closet in Masters bedroom.

I intend to install the following:
(1) Electricals (including POP lights, heat extractor, water heaters in bathrooms only)
(2) Solar
(3)CCTV
(4)Satellite TV

Please for conduit piping and electrical wires, and other conduit fittings except the final fittings, what do I need to purchase?. Thank you
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
Godisgreatest1:
Good morning Sir, please I am making preparations for conduit piping of my 2 and 3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow apartments.

The 2 bedroom has a living room and 2 bathrooms and 1 visitors toilet, a lobby of about 15 feet, a kitchen with a store and a dinning.

The 3 bedroom has an Ante-room, living room, 3 bathrooms and 1 visitors toilet, a long lobby of about 30 feet, a dinning, kitchen with a store.

Both apartments have a walk in closet in Masters bedroom.

(1) Electricals (including POP lights, heat extractor, water heaters in bathrooms only)
(2) Solar
(3)CCTV
(4)Satellite TV

Please for conduit piping and electrical wires, and other conduit fittings except the final fittings, what do I need to purchase?. Thank you

Thanks for visiting our thread, below are the materials to purchase

4-way TPN distribution board for 2-bedroom flat 1no
6-way TPN distribution board for 3-bedroom flat 1no
4-way SPN distribution board for 2-bedroom solar inverter flat 1no
5-way SPN distribution board for 3-bedroom solar inverter flat 1no

20mm pipe 17 Bundles
20mm pipe 4 Bundles
20mm 4-way box 4Pkts
20mm U-box 1Pkts
20mm coupler 5Pkts
20mm male bush 3Pkt
25mm coupler 1Pkt
3x3 box 7Pkt
3x6 box 10Pkt
6x6 adaptable 4Nos
4x4 adaptable box 2Nos

Cables
1.5mm single core cable for lighting
RED 8 coils
BLACK 7 coils
GREEN 2 coils

2.5mm single core cable for socket
RED 5 coils
BLACK 5 coils
1.5mm GREEN 5 coils

4mm single core cable for AC. water heater and cooker
RED 5 coils
BLACK 5 coils
2.5mm GREEN 5 coils
TV cable 3Coils
Cat 6 cable for CCTV 1coil

10mm single core cable for 2-bedroom from Cut to Changeover and to DB
RED 1 coils

16mm single core cable for 2-bedroom from Cut to Changeover and to DB
RED 1 coils

6mm single core cable as earth 1Coil

6mm 3-core PVC/PVC cable for solar inverter DB 70m

1 Like

Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by Godisgreatest1: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
topsy23:

20mm pipe 17 Bundles
20mm pipe 4 Bundles
20mm 4-way box 4Pkts
20mm U-box 1Pkts
20mm coupler 5Pkts
20mm male bush 3Pkt
25mm coupler 1Pkt
3x3 box 7Pkt
3x6 box 10Pkt
6x6 adaptable 4Nos
4x4 adaptable box 2Nos

Cables
RED 8 coils
BLACK 7 coils
GREEN 2 coils

RED 5 coils
BLACK 5 coils
1.5mm GREEN 5 coils

RED 5 coils
BLACK 5 coils
2.5mm GREEN 5 coils
TV cable 3Coils

RED 1 coils

RED 1 coils

Wow, I wasn't expecting this detailed and timely response Sir. Thank you Sir.

Sir, please like how much can all these cost currently, just a rough estimate? Thank you Sir.
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
Godisgreatest1:

Wow, I wasn't expecting this detailed and timely response Sir. Thank you Sir.

Sir, please like how much can all these cost currently, just a rough estimate? Thank you Sir.

You need to chat me up on whatsapp. It will be somehow difficult to put the price on here because i have to prepare the quote in excel format and also give you options of DB
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by Godisgreatest1: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
topsy23:

You need to chat me up on whatsapp. It will be somehow difficult to put the price on here because i have to prepare the quote in excel format and also give you options of DB

Ok Sir, I will contact you as soon as I complete the roofing. Currently roofing both. Thank you.
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
On going Project

Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2023
Good morning
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by Beframia: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hello Mr Topsy23,
This is a quote for a 4 bedroom flat ensuite, please help me check its adequacy.
Thanks for all you do.

Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Beframia:
Hello Mr Topsy23,
This is a quote for a 4 bedroom flat ensuite, please help me check its adequacy.
Thanks for all you do.

I don't know the modality he wanted to use for the piping system. The quantity looks smaller and might not be enough for the standard electrical installation. Also confirm from him the type and make of DB he wanted to install. The price look so low.

Thanks
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by Beframia: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
He mentioned A&B brand of DB ... something like that, will discuss the issue of the qty/installation type with him.
Thanks a million, Engr Topsy.

topsy23:

I don't know the modality he wanted to use for the piping system. The quantity looks smaller and might not be enough for the standard electrical installation. Also confirm from him the type and make of DB he wanted to install. The price look so low.

Thanks
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
Happy weekend
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by jhide264(m): 5:21am On Aug 06, 2023
Hi morning Sir, please I am making preparations for conduit piping for 2 bedroom semi-detached one story building apartments.

(2) Solar
(3)CCTV
(4)Satellite TV
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
jhide264:
Hi morning Sir, please I am making preparations for conduit piping for 2 bedroom semi-detached one story building apartments.

(2) Solar
(3)CCTV
(4)Satellite TV

Good eveing sir,

No problem we are available sir.

You can contact me on whatsapp 08033643191
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by jhide264(m): 7:44am On Aug 19, 2023
topsy23:

Good eveing sir,

topsy23:

Good eveing sir,

topsy23:

Good eveing sir,

Can you send me the materials required thanks
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2023
jhide264:

Can you send me the materials required thanks

Yes but can I have the plan of the House. Also can you chat ne in 08033643191
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2023
Good evening all, I have decided to get another WhatsApp pending the time my old WhatsApp account will be resolved.

MY new whatsapp number number is +234-9053556216

You can reach me on the above number for Whatsapp .

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 9:36am On Dec 16, 2023
Good morning all, I have retrieved my old WhatsApp account. You can reach me on old WhatsApp number now +234-8033643191

Also, my new WhatsApp is functioning too.

MY new whatsapp number number is +234-9053556216

You can reach me on any of the above fWhatsapp .

Thanks

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
For your MEP Design and standard installation
Whatsaspp / 📞08033643191
✉️topselg.engineering@gmail.com or atope23@live.co.uk
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 1:10pm On Jan 27
On going project

Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by easytig(m): 7:47pm On Feb 23
Hello sir,pls I'm about to wire a room/parlour self contain,I want you to help me with the current price of 1 mm 2 core cable ( one bundle).
2.5mm 3 core cable ( one bundle).

I'm considering buying it as soon as possible,it's surface wiring im doing as per say na tenant I be ,the house owner has given me go ahead.
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by Godisgreatest1: 11:37pm On Mar 02
topsy23:

20mm pipe 17 Bundles
20mm pipe 4 Bundles
20mm 4-way box 4Pkts
20mm U-box 1Pkts
20mm coupler 5Pkts
20mm male bush 3Pkt
25mm coupler 1Pkt
3x3 box 7Pkt
3x6 box 10Pkt
6x6 adaptable 4Nos
4x4 adaptable box 2Nos

Cables
RED 8 coils
BLACK 7 coils
GREEN 2 coils

RED 5 coils
BLACK 5 coils
1.5mm GREEN 5 coils

RED 5 coils
BLACK 5 coils
2.5mm GREEN 5 coils
TV cable 3Coils

RED 1 coils

RED 1 coils

Good evening Sir,

Still on this very important information you gave me years ago, please do I need to get a separate distribution board for the solar Inverter?, the cost is not an issue but I just want to know if it is necessary to get a different distribution board for solar Inverter in addition to the one already installed for normal electricity.

Also, is there any preferred quality of 20mm or 25mm PVC pipe to use, as I was told that any one will serve.

Thank you Sir.
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 11:25am On Mar 03
Godisgreatest1:

Good evening Sir,

Still on this very important information you gave me years ago, please do I need to get a separate distribution board for the solar Inverter?, the cost is not an issue but I just want to know if it is necessary to get a different distribution board for solar Inverter in addition to the one already installed for normal electricity.

Also, is there any preferred quality of 20mm or 25mm PVC pipe to use, as I was told that any one will serve.

Thank you Sir.

Good morning sir, the best thing is to separate solar inverter DB from raw power sir... Get a single phase DB for it. Also, if your electrician can determine the number circuit going into the inverter DB, we have 4-way, 6-way, 8way, 12-way

Also, for the pipe, your project is within the Western area you can go for original dignity pipe.. But if you are eastern or northern part., you can go for niger pipe
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by Godisgreatest1: 1:47pm On Mar 03
topsy23:

Good morning sir, the best thing is to separate solar inverter DB from raw power sir... Get a single phase DB for it. Also, if your electrician can determine the number circuit going into the inverter DB, we have 4-way, 6-way, 8way, 12-way

Also, for the pipe, your project is within the Western area you can go for original dignity pipe.. But if you are eastern or northern part., you can go for niger pipe

Ok Sir,

I already made up my mind to get an extra DB for the Solar Inverter like you suggested.

The dilemma now is that even if I have the funds to purchase the best quality of pipe, the electrician is insisting I should get the cheaper low quality pipe, his reason is that the pipe will just go into the wall and is only a conduit for quality wire which I will later purchase. What's your opinion Sir?
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 6:36pm On Mar 03
Godisgreatest1:

Ok Sir,

I already made up my mind to get an extra DB for the Solar Inverter like you suggested.

The dilemma now is that even if I have the funds to purchase the best quality of pipe, the electrician is insisting I should get the cheaper low quality pipe, his reason is that the pipe will just go into the wall and is only a conduit for quality wire which I will later purchase. What's your opinion Sir?

Go for quality and it will save you stress. Low quality pipes causes alot wastage during bending . Do not listen to him
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by Godisgreatest1: 10:33pm On Mar 03
topsy23:

Go for quality and it will save you stress. Low quality pipes causes alot wastage during bending . Do not listen to him

Ok Sir, I will go for quality. Thank you.
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by Godisgreatest1: 5:53pm On Mar 05
topsy23:

Good evening Sir, please do you have any preferred quality of Distribution Board, the seller is recommending 'Smart England', is there any brand that is better? Thank you.
Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 2:51pm On Mar 07
Godisgreatest1:

Good evening Sir, please do you have any preferred quality of Distribution Board, the seller is recommending 'Smart England', is there any brand that is better? Thank you.

ABB and Schneider

1 Like

Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 9:57pm On Apr 07
Call us today

Re: Electrical Piping Both Surface And Conduit by topsy23: 12:49pm On Apr 10
Happy Eid-el-Fitr Mubarak to all our Muslim Brothers and sisters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Luxury House Plans Designs For You In Nigeria / 4 Bedrooms Ensuite Flat @ Ikorodu, Igbe Laara (in An Estate) / Contact A Building Engineer Today For Construction..07069331570 Is Our Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.