Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Appreciating With Se_x. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Appreciating With Se_x. (1143 Views)

Appreciating That Special Someone/person(s) In Your Life.... / Appreciating The Values Of Mothers / Appreciating Our Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

Appreciating With Se_x. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
Honestly I don't understand. Why do most men see s.e-x as a form of appreciation? They help you submit your CV, get you a job, help you submit a business proposal, give you a ride, dash you money, generally render help, they want s.e-.x appreciation. Even if they're clergymen, Elderly, married, about to we'd, DGs, Directors etc it doesn't stop them.
Why?
To me, I believe there're so many ways we can pay back, but the idea of putting us in a tight corner to offer our appreciation, is not good enough.
So, men why do you do that?
Do women do the same to you?
Re: Appreciating With Se_x. by thorpido(m): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
Op,if women offer intimacy,do many of them expect the man to reward them materially?Be honest.

Re: Appreciating With Se_x. by donbachi(m): 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
"Thank you" is enough.any appreciation shown in cash and sex..becomes transactional.

Re: Appreciating With Se_x. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
thorpido:
Op,if women offer intimacy,do many of them expect the man to reward them materially?Be honest.
Offer Se.-x in what context? As your partner or as a strange?
Not all women that offer se,-x do it for money.
Re: Appreciating With Se_x. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
donbachi:
"Thank you" is enough.any appreciation shown in cash and sex..becomes transactional.
That's it.
Re: Appreciating With Se_x. by thorpido(m): 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mbdovey:
Offer Se.-x in what context? As your partner or as a strange?
Not all women that offer se,-x do it for money.
Offer sex to get 'something'....get a job,win a contract,get a promotion.etc The same way some men give favours for sex is the same way some women give sex for favours.

Not all men also want sex after doing favours

Re: Appreciating With Se_x. by decatalyst(m): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mbdovey:
Honestly I don't understand. Why do most men see s.e-x as a form of appreciation? They help you submit your CV, get you a job, help you submit a business proposal, give you a ride, dash you money, generally render help, they want s.e-.x appreciation. Even if they're clergymen, Elderly, married, about to we'd, DGs, Directors etc it doesn't stop them.
Why?
To me, I believe there're so many ways we can pay back, but the idea of putting us in a tight corner to offer our appreciation, is not good enough.

Those people you give your CV to are dogs.

Stop seeking help from dogs!!!
Re: Appreciating With Se_x. by Zabiboy: 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2020

OP, if you want them to stop asking for sex, then STOP ASKING FOR THEIR HELP.....
Asking for sex is the only way to stop women from turning men to their workaholics bcz when they see a guy that doesnt ask for it, they'll want to turn him to their help puppy....
The few women i help are those with something worth far more than sex....As i always say, Sex is worth $0.00..

Re: Appreciating With Se_x. by Richy4(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
There's always a room to say no, I don't need the ride.. no I will submit the CV myself.. no the Lord is my shepherd therefore I will lack no job smiley..or I will find one for myself..

Every woman has the choice to say no I am a strong independent woman therefore I don't need the favour that will lead to "sexual gratification". . Therefore thanks but no thanks because I got this.

OP no one is pushing anyone to a tight corner.. In life U make various kinds of choice.. if the opportunity cost outweighs the choice u have made, u got no one to blame for it...

U don't expect a man who is not your father, brother or uncle to give you money. Day in day out.. u needed sanitary pad, u rushed to him, u needed to buy airtime, u rush to him.. the clothes u were wearing was him.. and u expect nothing from him in return.. haba!!

Re: Appreciating With Se_x. by seyigiggle: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
naso i help one lady get job.
the next thing na full vocal green light to pant.
maybe her own way of showing appreciation, but i turned her down.

this has happened with two separate ladies.

Re: Appreciating With Se_x. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
decatalyst:

Those people you give your CV to are dogs.

Stop seeking help from dogs!!!
How do you know dogs?
Re: Appreciating With Se_x. by bukatyne(f): 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
Richy4:
There's always a room to say no, I don't need the ride.. no I will submit the CV myself.. no the Lord is my shepherd therefore I will lack no job smiley..or I will find one for myself..

Every woman has the choice to say no I am a strong independent woman therefore I don't need the favour that will lead to "sexual gratification". . Therefore thanks but no thanks because I got this.

OP no one is pushing anyone to a tight corner.. In life U make various kinds of choice.. if the opportunity cost outweighs the choice u have made, u got no one to blame for it...

U don't expect a man who is not your father, brother or uncle to give you money. Day in day out.. u needed sanitary pad, u rushed to him, u needed to buy airtime, u rush to him.. the clothes u were wearing was him.. and u expect nothing from him in return.. haba!!

The whole post 100%

The bold, Gbam!

Re: Appreciating With Se_x. by sirjamesjnr(m): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
Stereotype is a crime, stop it stop it now. Not all men.
Re: Appreciating With Se_x. by crackhaus: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mbdovey:
Why?
But come here fess, lemme ask you something...

Why is it that you people don't like to ask for these kinds of help from your fellow womenss dem?
Must it be from men?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Appreciating With Se_x. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
Majority
Re: Appreciating With Se_x. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
very silly people,just because I asked one i met here to help me do something related to my project topic at ibadan,he no let me rest again,oya kuku forget about the help,he no gree,they act as if they will die without sex

Re: Appreciating With Se_x. by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 15, 2020
crackhaus:

But come here fess, lemme ask you something...

Why is it that you people don't like to ask for these kinds of help from your fellow womenss dem?
Must it be from men?
Hmmmmmm mm.
It's obvious, you're in full support.
Re: Appreciating With Se_x. by crackhaus: 6:51am On Sep 15, 2020
Mbdovey:
Hmmmmmm mm.
It's obvious, you're in full support.
Well if this what you interpreted from my comment, no wahala... Lol

But still answer the questions, nor vex grin
Why don't you people ever ask these favours from women like yourself who will probably never require sex from you?

Why must it be from men?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appreciating With Se_x. by crackhaus: 7:22am On Sep 15, 2020
Richy4:

Don't you know a man has to be a gentleman and give of himself freely to any woman who requires his help?
Men owe these things to women. cheesy

Lol... I swear down, most of these ladies are entitled AF. Damnnn!

Re: Appreciating With Se_x. by Richy4(m): 7:23am On Sep 15, 2020
crackhaus:

Don't you know a man has to be a gentleman and give of himself freely to any woman who requires his help?
Men owe these things to women cheesy

Lol... I swear down, most of these ladies are entitled AF. Damnnn!

grin grin.
Re: Appreciating With Se_x. by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 24, 2020
crackhaus:

Well if this what you interpreted from my comment, no wahala... Lol

But still answer the questions, nor vex grin
Why don't you people ever ask these favours from women like yourself who will probably never require sex from you?

Why must it be from men?
I can't go into details right now, but you and I knows men are more in position than women.
Moreover, so many of you willingly offer to help even without asking you to, but why don't you people render that help without expecting intimacy back?
Re: Appreciating With Se_x. by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 24, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
Not all, not all. Is the same word I've been hearing, but where exactly are those one who don't? Maybe they're not in This country.
Re: Appreciating With Se_x. by crackhaus: 6:18am On Sep 24, 2020
Mbdovey:
I can't go into details right now, but you and I knows men are more in position than women.
Moreover, so many of you willingly offer to help even without asking you to, but why don't you people render that help without expecting intimacy back?
Please be refusing it now that you know it comes with conditions.

This should not be too hard. grin

Re: Appreciating With Se_x. by ABOVEDELAW: 8:52am On Sep 24, 2020
IT'S VICE VERSA, WHAT ABOUT WOMEN WHO THINK OF NOTHING ELSE TO OFFER YOU FOR DOING THEM A FAVOUR OTHER THAN SE-X?

Married, Happy And Ready To Mingle! / Why You Must Avoid Quarreling / Quality Women's Wigs And Bags For The Family