Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Why You Must Avoid Quarreling - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Must Avoid Quarreling (1159 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / Is Quarreling Ruining Your Marriage? / Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Avoid Quarreling by Lostchild(m): 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Why You Must Not Quarrel

NOTE: The people involve in this write up may be on nairaland. My intent was not to gossip about them but to clarify and edify. I write from life painful experiences and I share what I feel comfy to share about my life journeys.

Only mature mind with life experiences will foresee beyond what I write.

THE GIST
Some years back, I was living in a place that is ruled and controlled by marine forces (mermaid spirits). To safe guard my life and future, I had to battle this rulers of darkness.

In this place, I used to have a female friend that I care so much about. I was kind to everyone but not friends with all.

I called this my female friend and told her, please you must not quarrel with anyone because they will shoot you evil arrows and spell. She did not understand me.

I love to protect everything I care about. So, I made a pact with her in the form of an agreement with me. She must not to quarrel with anyone and I will give her any help she asked.

I told her, If you quarrel or adhere to provocation, then I will not give you the help I promised. She agreed with me to mind her business and not easily get provoked

I, myself hate quarrel and prefer peaceful dialogue (communication)

One night, I told her, please an attack is coming. Look for a new apartment and move as soon as possible. She agreed and I kept my promise to her. But she did not listen to my last warning, and the attack came and she move out to somewhere new.

As I, myself was about to move out from the place, a lady with a baby moved in. As a new tenant, she greeted me, good morning. I said to her, please do not greet me with your words, but with your heart. Anytime you see me, don't speak out words of greetings to me, but smile at me from your heart. That is the greeting I want from you.

I said these unpleasant words to her because the devil's will still manipulate and use her body. She looked at me and wondered in her mind, what type of wrong person is this?

Warning 1#
I told her, my sister. I am not your enemy. I care about you so much. I care about your well being, but if you love your life, mind your business in this place.

Warning 2#
I warn her, if you want to save your life, mind your business and pretend as if you don't exist in this place.

I repeat; mind your business in this place.

She look at me like a sadist, a terrible person. Throughout the month, she was not happy with me until I moved out to somewhere to safe guard my life.

As I was moving out my properties, I looked at the new lady tenant and knows she will not be able to stand the demonic attack, and arrows of the enemies.

I know she will flee the place in pains and regret.

Why?

Because marine powers ruled the place and control all the people except me and few others.

THE MISTAKE
This new female tenant quarrel with her female neighbour. In anger, her female neighbor told her. I will kill you and kill your baby.

This new tenant, her baby instantly died.

She cried over her baby.
She cried over her loss
I know she heavily cried over her mistake.

She wept and lament over her foolishness.

She must have remember me - the little child, how I heavily warn her to mind her business..

I know the spiritual danger that await her and I heavily warned her to ghost herself to save some sanity.

Her rent has not expired, but she packed all her things and fled the place in pains and regret. She learnt a bitter lesson. She will never befriend neighbors of quarrel in her life till Jesus comes.

BEHIND THE SCENE
The lady that quarrel with hew new neighbour, who made the decree of death, also learnt her lesson too.

People will say and called her a witch. No, she is not a witch. She spoke those powerful words out of anger.

There are two scenario

1# She is heavily possessed with demons and as she made the decree of death, the demons in her life, carried out her command and killed her neighbor baby.

2# The lady that lost her baby, the devils in her life are targeting her baby. To succeed in killing that child, they needed a loop hole. They needed to synchronize the physical to create the avenues for the attack to kill the child.

The baby has a guardian angel but yet the devils need a bypass. They needed an open door that will exposed the child to attack.

To do this, they will manipulate evil human beings physically to provoke the mother of the child.

They create an avenues for quarreling and that quarrel heavily exposed the child to demonic attack.

THE MESSAGE
I am a veteran of many battles. I write stories from my painful life experiences. Our life is constantly being influence by the unseen forces of darkness or the forces of light. In everything that happen, I can tell you what is behind and how the demons operate.

I know many of their tactic and how demons synchronize the physical to achieve their spiritual target.

Be very careful in all things.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Must Avoid Quarreling by Lostchild(m): 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
MY STORY
I fell and dated a mermaid girl that brought troubles to my life. This beautiful young woman put me in bondage and causes me financial losses and hardship. For me to come out of bondage, I had to engage myself in daily prayer. I constantly prayed to the point where God opened financial doors for me.

When money comes, I was constantly sharing the money, giving it to those with financial problems.

All the devils in my family and all the devils in the life of those I was helping has a grand plan. They saw me as a big problem that need to be remove from their path. I didn't know that the enemies are targeting my finance.

The devils needed to attack my finance but the money came to me through warfare prayers. My violent prayers has spiritually blinded them and they are not able to see into my life or where the money was coming from.

To attack my finance, the devils needed to see the source of where my money was coming from. And the only way to see the root of where my money comes from, is for them to use a human vessel who will continuously provoke me just to subject me to anger and quarrelling .

The devils need someone that will tempt me to fall into ANGER and that is where a woman, someone wife must be used to tempt me. They have used nearly everyone to tempt me, I didn't fall for their trap. But this married woman they used is a special tool of Satan.

She was a scatterer and and a devourer. She will destroy the peace and sanity of any place she venture into.

I am a person that is very difficult to get provoked physically, no matter who you are or what you do to me, I will ignore you or walk away. But I fall into the trap because I have tolerated this evil woman for some years and I was tired of tolerating her.

The enemy has previously used many people to try to provoke me to anger but as a meek person, I didn't fall to their trap

All they needed to do to attack my finance is for me to get angry. The devils also needed someone that will distract me from prayers. They wanted me to get angry because anger is a perfect instrument of the devils.

When this woman started to manipulate heavily, I was even confused because she did things that is unnatural. She began to do things she doesn't do before. I tolerated her for days and became tired because she has done so much in the past and I over look and endure her.

MY MISTAKE
I responded to her and quarrel with her over her bad attitude, that was another mistake I made. Because she is a wife of another man, I was not be able to lay hands on her, so I went to the police station and the police was ready to arrest her. I was compassionate and felt pity, so I withdrew as I never intend to hurt her.

The deed has been done, and the devils was able to see into my life and business.

My finance was attacked and I lost a business deal of 3 million naira. I cried and cried and plead with God to help me. The attack of the devils was so brutal that I lost lot of money and became broke.

I instantly became broke because the breakthrough just came and I did not save any money.

I learnt a bitter lessons.

All the above are reasons why you must not quarrel.

The 🔚

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Avoid Quarreling by Lostchild(m): 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Paul in (Ephesians 6:13-28) extorted us to put God armour to protect us from the fiery arrows of the devils. What you see in the physical, is not so in the realm of the spirit.

1. When two people are quarrelling, there are demons ridding the two of them, using their mouth to release fiery evil arrows at one another.

Those insult they throw at each other are spiritual arrows, making them to bleed. (feel pain) via curseful words.

This will lead to bitterness, unforgiveness, hatred and enemity which will also open doors to more demonic attack on them.

2. When two persons are fighting, there are demons behind the scene. Using their bodies to stab one another with demonic sword.

This will open doors for spiritual attacks.

Satan - the devils are not as stupid as many of you may think. He is a wise fellow who fears the awareness of a wise man.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Must Avoid Quarreling by Lostchild(m): 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
Insulting or sursive words in the physical world is an arrow in the spiritual.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Avoid Quarreling by daddytime(m): 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
Interesting..

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Avoid Quarreling by SportsHD: 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
Wahala dey o. You and marine girls shaa.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Avoid Quarreling by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
daddytime:
Interesting..
Egbon.... Compliments of the season to you... how is your family.....
Re: Why You Must Avoid Quarreling by Lostchild(m): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
SportsHD:

grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Avoid Quarreling by daddytime(m): 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
BKsoul2:
Egbon.... Compliments of the season to you... how is your family.....

Compliments of the season, dear.

They are well, and fine.

I trust you and yours are fine too?
Re: Why You Must Avoid Quarreling by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
daddytime:

Compliments of the season, dear.
They are well, and fine.
I trust you and yours are fine too?
We thank Jehovah God....
Re: Why You Must Avoid Quarreling by Mercury12(m): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
Re: Why You Must Avoid Quarreling by Diligent1(f): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lostchild:
Why You Must Not Quarrel

NOTE: The people involve in this write up may be on nairaland. My intent was not to gossip about them but to edify. I write from life painful experiences and I share what I feel comfy to share about my life journeys.

Only mature mind with life experiences will forsee beyond what I write.

THE STORY.

Some years back, I was living in a place that is ruled and controlled by marine forces (water spirits) To safe guard my life and future, I had to battle this rulers of darkness.

In this place, I used to have a female friend that I care so much about. I was kind to everyone but not friends with all.

I called this my female friend and told her, please you must not quarrel with anyone because they will fire you evil arrows. She did not understand me.

I love to protect everything I care about.

So, I made a pact with her in the form of an agreement with me not to quarrel with anyone and I will give her any help she asked.

I told her, If you quarrel or adhere to provocation, then I will not give you the help I promised. She agreed with me to mind her business and not easily get provoked

I, myself hate quarrel and prefare dialogue (communication).

One night, I told her, please an attack is coming, look for a new apartment and move as soon as possible, she agreed and I kept my promise to her.

She did not listen to my last warning and the attack came and she move out to somewhere new.

As I, myself was about to move out from the place, a lady with a baby move in.

As a new tennant, she greeted me, good morning. I said to her, please do not greet me with your lips, but with your heart. Anytime you see me, don't speak out words of greetings to me, but smile at me from your heart. That is the greeting I want from you.

She look at me and wondered in her mind, what type of wrong person is this?

I told her, sister. I am not your enemy. I care about you so much. I care about your well being, but if you love your life, mind your business in this place.

Warning#
I warn her, if you want to save your life, mind your business and pretend as if you don't exist in this place.

I repeat; mind your business in this place.

She look at me like a sadist, a terrible person.

Throughout the month, she was not happy with me until I move out to somewhere to safe guard my life.

As I was moving out my properties, I look at the new lady tennant and knows she will not be able to stand the demonic attack.

I know she will flee the place in pains and regret.

Why?

Because marine powers ruled the place and control all the people except me and few others.

THE MISTAKE

This new female tennant quarrel with her female neighbour. In anger, her neighbor told her. I will kill you and kill your baby.

This new tennant, her baby instantly died.

She cried over her baby.

She cried over her loss

I know she heavily cried over her mistake.

She wept and lament over her foolishness.

She must have remember me - the lostchild, how I heavily warn her to mind her business..

I know the spiritual danger that await her and I warn her to ghost herself to save some sanity.

Her rent has not expired, but she pack all her things and fled the place in pains and regret.

She learnt a bitter lesson.

She will never befriend neighbors of quarrel in her life till Jesus comes.

BEHIND THE SCENE

The lady that quarrel with hew new neighbour, who made the decree of death, also learn her lesson too.

People will say and called her a witch- No, she is not a witch. She spoke those powerful words out of anger.

There are two scenario

1# She is heavily possessed with demons and as she made the decree, the demons in her life, carried out her command and killed her neighbor baby.

2# The lady that lost her baby, the devils in her life are targetting her baby. To succeed in killing that child, they needed a loop hole. They needed to synchronize the physical to create the avenues for the attack to kill the child.

The baby has a guardian angel but yet the devils need a bypass .

They needed an open door that will exposed the child to attack.

To do this, they will manipulate evil humans physically to provoke the mother of the child.

They create an avenues for quarreling and that quarrel heavily exposed the child to attack.

WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE

I am a veteran of many battles. I write sob stories from my painful life experiences.

Our life is constantly being influence by the unsean forces of darkness or light. In everything that happen, I can tell you what is behind and how the demons operate.

I know many of their tactic and how demons synchronize the physical to achieve their target.

Be very careful in all things.
I learned from your story.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Must Avoid Quarreling by Opeyemiextra(f): 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Thought provoking!!!

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Avoid Quarreling by Lostchild(m): 8:58am On Dec 20, 2021
SportsHD:

Satan is not a like some foolishly say. He operate and destroy through axis (combine) powers

The marine powers is the highest and most formidable forces of destruction.

If you are a spiritually conscious person, you will easily detect their activities.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Avoid Quarreling by Lostchild(m): 12:32am On Dec 21, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
Thought provoking!!!

Provoking is synonyms of provoke

Provoke is present tense
Provoked is past tense.

Get this into your brain.
Re: Why You Must Avoid Quarreling by Hemeshemeheru(m): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2023
Words for thought undecided
Re: Why You Must Avoid Quarreling by Littlechild(m): 2:13am On Sep 04, 2023
I saw this my write up on the Nairaland family front page. Reading through the entire thread, brought to me painful memories of event that unfold for many years. Tears drop out of my eyes.

I suffered so much injustice without retaliation. I suffered 16 years of extreme hatred and persecution from the hands of my earthly father.

The devils used every one to fought me just to keep dragging me down to a point where, every chances for me to rise up again became very slimmer. It is one of the tactics of demons.

The reason for this human physical attacks is continuous demonic manipulation. The demons in them do this for two reasons.

1. The Devils hated me so much. They want me to suffer and be destroyed. When I try to work with certain persons, the evil spirit in their life will manipulate and use them to scatter everything we are about to do. It became difficult for me peacefully affiliate with people.

2. Everywhere I go, the devils knows me. Physically, I am just like every human being, but spiritually, I am a flames of fire. The devils can't stand my presence, so they will drive me away from being around their vessels and environs.

I am not welcome in many places.

(1) (Reply)

I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire / Abortion: Who Commited The Crime/sinned? / Equality Between Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.