Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu (19057 Views)

Dana Air Commences Daily Flights To Enugu From Lagos And Abuja. / Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo / See Photos Of Akwa Ibom Air Flights Awaiting Delivery From Canada To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu by Mungopark55(m): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
God bless Nigeria
Re: Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu by CaptainMitch: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nice, I will use them this weekend then.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu by Vazro: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
WHAT IS FARE
Re: Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu by blowjohn(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ngorbungor:
Any information from AirPeace and Ibom Air, I need to know when they will be flying to Ibadan, oshogbo, Ado-Ekiti and Akure?

Is there a bounty on ur head?

Why moving about like that?

1 Like

Re: Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu by passiveincome01: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
oh
Re: Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu by Leo81(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
LadySarah:
Okorocha where is Imo Air?
grin grin grin
Re: Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu by Ilaumoh(m): 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
lafuria1:
I was very skeptical about ibom air, but they've prove they have a very good management team. Kudos to them, they are very punctual.

When you are good, its customers that will market your business.
I love this piece... When critics turn crystals...
Re: Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu by Ilaumoh(m): 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
Blackking98:
Akwa Ibom ado ok
. Ayaya ooo
Re: Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu by Ilaumoh(m): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
Gaddafiyusf:
What's up with United Nigeria airline. By obiora okonkwo
No where to be found as of now
Re: Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu by Ilaumoh(m): 11:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lexusgs430:
When would they start flying to the USA & UK?......
That airline is just one year old
Re: Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu by Ilaumoh(m): 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
TestingNV:

You have an issue with the rush but it is still tools like you that will castigate them if they end up not fulfilling their promise. AKS has been able to pull off what your president has failed at, and instead of you to give them credit for it, you're having a problem with the fact that it's a promise fulfilled. I wonder why I share the same country with people like you.
You really know him so well

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu by Lexusgs430: 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ilaumoh:

That airline is just one year old

They should start thinking BIG.........

1 Like

Re: Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

They should start thinking BIG.........

Yea and also crumble big

Cause aviation biz is akara biz undecided
Re: Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu by Lexusgs430: 8:15am On Sep 15, 2020
Sysdatek:

Yea and also crumble big

Cause aviation biz is akara biz undecided

If they run it properly, no reason to crumble big.........

1 Like

Re: Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu by viviangist: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
powalez:
Ok o,the way I love anything Akwa ibom ehn,since I finished my service year there,I have not been happy again,I miss that state and the governor keeps making me wanna visit again, WhatsApp Akwa ibom was so sweet that year,Onna was a blast,Awa was my hood,ikot mbong hosted me,Etinan was my relaxing local government,Eket was my withdrawing point,ibeno was my tourist destination,Goodswill stadium was myfootball zone, Akwa ibom girls did the entertaining sha
Re: Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu by NkanAkpanika: 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

If they run it properly, no reason to crumble big.........
Nice respond
Re: Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu by Lexusgs430: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Nice respond

Having a professional management team, is why a viable business would not crumble..........

But trust us, nah family members we go pack full everywhere...........

1 Like

Re: Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu by Ilaumoh(m): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Having a professional management team, is why a viable business would not crumble..........

But trust us, nah family members we go pack full everywhere...........
Whats will easily make IbomAir succeed is thier bombardier CRJ 900 series that is related easy to manage.. And their management team is top notch..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Light Rail Nearing Completion (video) / Please Which Of The Schengen Countries Is Much Easier To Secure A Visa / Change Of Name Issue With The New E-passport? Info Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.