Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Driver And Passenger Narrowly Survives Trailer Accident As Their Car Gets Damage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Driver And Passenger Narrowly Survives Trailer Accident As Their Car Gets Damage (379 Views)

MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car / Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift / Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Driver And Passenger Narrowly Survives Trailer Accident As Their Car Gets Damage by Soma914: 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
SEE VIDEO HERE-https://www.strenuousblog.com/2020/09/driver-and-passenger-narrowly-survives.html

Train runs into a Volkswagen T4 bus that was on the rail track at Illupeju bypass rail intersection, drags it all the way to Oshodi before it stopped.

It is not yet certain if there were any casualties. Relevant agencies like LASTMA, LASEMA and others are currently at the scene of the incident.

The video is terrible for real

SEE VIDEO HERE-https://www.strenuousblog.com/2020/09/driver-and-passenger-narrowly-survives.html

Check the photos below to see

Re: Driver And Passenger Narrowly Survives Trailer Accident As Their Car Gets Damage by Soma914: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
i hope you all saw the video

(1) (Reply)

Laycon Was My Deputy Hoh Because I Felt Guilty - Trickytee Interview / ‘no Stress’: We Expected More – Fans Tell Wizkid / LAYCON Receives His N85million Worth Of Prize Car & House(full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.