Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) (83734 Views)

Rita Dominic Wows In Swimsuit As She Hits The Beach In Australia / Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by ChiefAfonja: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
Report reaching us now has it that big brother naija ex housemate Cee c has been involved in a fatal accident and in the process crushes someone down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSgiOa_UIfI

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
Chai...! E don happen...!

God save us this 2020....!

13 Likes

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
Quick recovery I pray on the victim oh Lord.
And RIP to the dead

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Righteousness89(m): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
Just like that!
No one prepares for these events!

There is a very thin line between life n Death!

Anything can happen to anyone at anytime and anywhere....

In all you Do.. Ensure you feed and equip your Soul with what matters!

JESUS is what Matters!

Just in case...

Sudden death.... Sudden Glory!

We pray the person she hit is not dead!

287 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by ChiefAfonja: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lalasticla

This is happening now undecided
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by sapientia(m): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
hmmm
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by IJOBA2: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
OK
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by StagethemTVee: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Why do people keep misusing the word "fatal" as simple as it is. Fatality means the person or persons involved died. Don't be tempted to use theword fatal for the purpose of sounding ambiguous or when expressing the severity of the situation. Thank me later.

460 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
Jesus! I hope it’s a lie.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by OKorowanta: 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
Thank God no life was lost.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Nelly21: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
Please God, I hope she didn't hit anyone. That mob is scary, I hope they don't turn violent. She looks really terrified and even fell cry cry

15 Likes

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hope its fake as usual
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Chioma1567: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
Her brother actually confirmed that she is fine and it was nothing serious.
https://duchesscc..com/2020/06/ex-bbnaija-housemate-cee-cs-car-loses.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by otipoju(m): 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Why do people keep misusing the word "fatal" as simple as it is. Fatality means the person or persons involved died. Don't be tempted to use theword fatal for the purpose of sounding ambiguous or when expressing the severity of the situation. Thank me later.

My brother JAMB pass mark is now 160...in my days 270 could not get you admitted into Dentistry OAU . 254 was cut off for mass communication Unilag.

The standard has fallen "fatally"

392 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by offset67(m): 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
did she die
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by ChiefAfonja: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by StagethemTVee: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
otipoju:

My brother JAMB pass mark is now 160...in my days 270 could not get you admitted into Dentistry OAU . 254 was cut off for mass communication Unilag.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by starbuck(f): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
There's nothing fatal about the picture I am viewing up there...

She should pray nothing happens to the victim else them go use her shine small

4 Likes

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by apcmustwin(f): 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
Fatal accident involves death. No one died so its ghastly.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Vulcanheph(m): 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Oh my God!......i hope the car is Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Austeeenxx: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
This life sef.

14 Likes

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by ursullalinda(f): 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
Thank God she is safe.

1 Like

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Slawormir: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Quick recovery to them

2 Likes

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by davodyguy: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
OMG

I really feel for her.

While she was going, she fell into the gutter. cry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by EwuGambia: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
She don buy market
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Bewiseedet(m): 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
H
Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by EwuGambia: 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
otipoju:

Egbon you too dey shalaye.....
True true OTipoju

25 Likes

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
ChiefAfonja:
Report reaching us now has it that big brother naija ex housemate Cee c has been involved in a carfatal accident and in the process crushes hit someone

Mr reporter nothing fatal about the accident

No life lost..Glory 2 God

16 Likes

Re: Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) by Amotekun777: 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest / Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.