Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,491 members, 7,843,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Tribalism Is Outdated. Open Letter To Ileke Idi And Bk/babe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism Is Outdated. Open Letter To Ileke Idi And Bk/babe (603 Views)

Tribalism Is Disgusting, Beyond Irritating / Tribalism Is Taking Over Nairaland ! ! ! ! / So-called Tribalism Is A BIG LIE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tribalism Is Outdated. Open Letter To Ileke Idi And Bk/babe by Mobinga: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2011
Disclaimer :: If you are highly irritated and offended by Mobinga's posts please I implore you, do not continue reading, as I bring out the unlimited bitches in some certain "tribalised" Nairalanders.

And Please note that Your opinions do not matter to me whatsoever. B

Space deliberately left to ensure you read the disclaimer.

Its amazing that at this age we still post bad things against our fellow Nigerians just because they are of different tribes. Its a shame. This act is mainly perpetrated by Nigerians in Diaspora in this forum. I am pretty much sure if they come in contact with their tribal enemies they'll pretty much not do anything. Where they have power/ "mouth" is on the internet. They have no reason for the hate of bad comments. Some even go as far as insulting / Mocking the dead because of their tribes. This is quite unfortunate.

I highlight and verbally despoil the following Nairalanders (Main perpetrators).

1 - Bk/Babe :: This fake backside Brooklyn bintch goes around the forum attacking Igbo's for no reason. That poo is played out. Even your idol/mentor New York's finest Gay Z is off that racism (this translates to tribalism) poo. He says

/This ain’t black versus white my n-gga we off that/
/Please tell Bill O Reilly to fall back/
/Tell Rush Limbaugh to get off my balls/
/Its 2010 not 1864 /
/Ah yeh we come so far/   {Off That - Blueprint 3}

Your favourite line  is "Lets compare educational and financial status" << Nigga Please, Your nemesis, the igbo's on NL would murder you on those two categories. Not to talk of me, your God. Glad you've never used that line on me, I'd have taken you to the cleaners. How are you going to compare our financial and educational statuses when you're scared to put up your address on the internet? And you be claiming thug? I could kill you now bleep a witness
I'm all about my business, you all about your bitchness. My cats from the west would pull up on your porch and have your house lookin like they were designed by bullet holes and bootprints. On the west we spray. On the east, you don't. 

So please mudaphucka we off that. 

2 - Ileke Idi :: Phucks wrong with you? You are the vilest woman I've ever seen/read. Your posts alone show the kinda training your parents did on you. Its a massive failure on their side. You are so so full of tribalism, is that how the white people treat you in Florida? Well if that's actually how they treat you well its okay to take revenge on NL Igbo's if it'll make you feel any better.  cheesy I feel for you. I was about to verbally annihilate your NL run prematurely until I had that thought. Well, sorry if that's how they treat you in Fl. you should really take a visit to Cali, we've got black nigga's who hustle for thick bintches. You fit in perfectly. You can remain in Florida if you like having shoes as friends (PUNCHLINE!!!  grin) . . . . By the way, We off that.

I am not Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa

This note is not in anyway meant to add humor to your pathetic lives

©2011, Mobinga Inc.
Re: Tribalism Is Outdated. Open Letter To Ileke Idi And Bk/babe by nwabobo: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2011
BkBabe we all know is a product of a leaking condom who went ahead to survive an abortion attempt. How would you expect such a person to be mentally stable?

Ileke-idi wasn't like this before she lost someone close to her recently. Guess she is still suffering from post traumatic disorder. We'll give her sometime to see if the damage is reversible or permanent.
Re: Tribalism Is Outdated. Open Letter To Ileke Idi And Bk/babe by EkoIle1: 10:31am On Feb 25, 2011
Waste of bandwidth,
Re: Tribalism Is Outdated. Open Letter To Ileke Idi And Bk/babe by komando7(m): 10:45am On Feb 25, 2011
Right on time. This thread should send bkfool back to wherever he comes out from for the next 1 month. Thanks chaps.
Re: Tribalism Is Outdated. Open Letter To Ileke Idi And Bk/babe by bkbabe97y(m): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2011
I played chicken with a Mack Truck, yall motherfuckas woulda been moved. . . .

I swam waters with great whites, yall modafuxckas woulda been chewed. . . . . .

I hustled with the vultures late nite, yall Ibos woulda been food. . . .

Fuckxs wrong with these Ibo monkey-fools?!

Try as u may I will NEVER directly address you two homos!!!!

YOU BOTH KNOW WHO U ARE!!!

ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Tribalism Is Outdated. Open Letter To Ileke Idi And Bk/babe by Mobinga: 11:04am On Feb 25, 2011
bk.babe97y:

I played chicken with a Mack Truck, yall motherfuckas woulda been moved. . . .

I swam waters with great whites, yall modafuxckas woulda been chewed. . . . . .

I hustled with the vultures late nite, yall Ibos woulda been food. . . .

Fuckxs wrong with these Ibo monkey-fools?!

Try as u may I will NEVER directly address you two homos!!!!

YOU BOTH KNOW WHO U ARE!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

What?? You gon resort to throwing subliminals from your mentor? You ain't even thinking it up. You just bite lines jigga. Punk.
Ain'y you gon talk about finances? Fantasize about the shit igbo's do daily grin
Re: Tribalism Is Outdated. Open Letter To Ileke Idi And Bk/babe by Mobinga: 11:07am On Feb 25, 2011
Lemme guess you're like really half a billie, igbo's got baby money? grin grin

LMAO!!! Punk!

(1)

Buhari Speaks! / 3 Dead As Bomb Explodes At Pdp Rally In Niger State - Breaking News ! / Jonathan Spends N100m Daily On Campaign- Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.