Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Do You Know That 'lagos Will Be Submerged By 2050 ' So Why Invest There? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know That 'lagos Will Be Submerged By 2050 ' So Why Invest There? (930 Views)

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki / #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That 'lagos Will Be Submerged By 2050 ' So Why Invest There? by Inspiring226(m): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: Do You Know That 'lagos Will Be Submerged By 2050 ' So Why Invest There? by thesicilian: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
I won't be in Nigeria by 2050
Re: Do You Know That 'lagos Will Be Submerged By 2050 ' So Why Invest There? by daddytime(m): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Okay na
Re: Do You Know That 'lagos Will Be Submerged By 2050 ' So Why Invest There? by Openbusiness: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
Like seriously, if global water levels continue rising steady as it is, it might even happen before 2050. But God forbid, may God have mercy cuz it won't be funny at all.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'lagos Will Be Submerged By 2050 ' So Why Invest There? by juman(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Even before that time.
Re: Do You Know That 'lagos Will Be Submerged By 2050 ' So Why Invest There? by PaJamesN: 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
Wise men are trooping down to Onitsha, Portharcourt and Aba to invest heavily, only some fools still stick to lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That 'lagos Will Be Submerged By 2050 ' So Why Invest There? by Benbellamor: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lagos is already submerging now

Please ask lekki ohase one resident and eko Atlantic experience now independently
Re: Do You Know That 'lagos Will Be Submerged By 2050 ' So Why Invest There? by Goddys(m): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Only wise people know this fact...
Re: Do You Know That 'lagos Will Be Submerged By 2050 ' So Why Invest There? by sageprime(m): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
Benbellamor:
Lagos is already submerging now

Please ask lekki ohase one resident and eko Atlantic experience now independently

Eko Atlantic was built to protect Victoria island shoreline....... Try to search for great wall of Lagos and understand yourself.
Re: Do You Know That 'lagos Will Be Submerged By 2050 ' So Why Invest There? by simpleseyi: 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
PaJamesN:
Wise men are trooping down to Onitsha, Portharcourt and Aba to invest heavily, only some fools still stick to lagos

Who is this? I need to see your certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally balanced and I cannot be arguing with a mentally unstable person.
Re: Do You Know That 'lagos Will Be Submerged By 2050 ' So Why Invest There? by helinues: 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
There won't even be land for agriculture and development as the region is too tiny in landmass
Re: Do You Know That 'lagos Will Be Submerged By 2050 ' So Why Invest There? by yemmight(m): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
Joblessness.
Re: Do You Know That 'lagos Will Be Submerged By 2050 ' So Why Invest There? by onyegwu(m): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
PaJamesN:
Bittered soul children of hate. I know all your thoughts for Lagos is just to see it go down the drain but those thoughts of yours will continue to remain an imagination and illusions.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Retrieve My Missing NIN Slip / Technology Transfer: Buhari Scores High As China Opens Training Facility / 2023: Only Igbo Man Can Fix Nigeria - GIGG Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.