Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting ! (1332 Views)

Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting ! by angela255: 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2007
Dear Nairalanders, I am the CEO of More Clicks Nigeria and the owner of http://Nigerianjobs..com . You guys can therefore not estimate my shortlived joy when on the 19th of June I got a text from Access Bank
inviting me for a test in Lagos on the 20th June 2007.
The day of the NLC strike. This is so unfair. A one day notice by Text and on the day of the strike.
Who faced this and what did you guys do.
Subscript: I am at Port Harcourt now and there was no way I could go to lagos in such short notice. So much for a 25 billion naira bank that now is coming to the market for 70 billion more.
Re: Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting ! by mauogbuji(f): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2007
so what do you think you can do about it
Re: Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting ! by mobbi06(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2007
This is so bad by Access Bank. They need to reorganise their HR department. Let them learn from the likes of Zenith Bank. OoH
Re: Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting ! by Sallywendu(f): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2007
Angela255 pls u don't need to worry ok, it happened to me also. I was invited for an interview by the same Access bank on 20th, do u know what pained me? The text came in very late on 19th around 7.30pm so i was a kind of "this guys might be in office". So i took off, spent huge amount of money on transport alone, i was beaten by the rain, guess what? The receptionist called the guy that sent me the text and he ask me to wait in the visitors section only for a lady to come after some hours to tell me the interview would not hold cos of the strike and that they will re-invite us. anyway shaa wetin we go do? we are still waiting, but i think they should work on their HR dept[color=#990000][/color] sad
Re: Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting ! by angela255: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2007
My experience and hurt pails in comparism with yours. Access Bank have to do much better, going this way how then can they get the best of staff that they require for the bank.
If they invite me on a one day notice I am not going.

(1) (Reply)

Book Marketers Wanted, Writers Needed / Exxonmobil Overseas Scholarship--info / Thursday Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.