Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System (54264 Views)

Kano Cctv Cameras Caught A Rear Footage Of Bag Snatchers / Thugs Arrested By Soldiers During Elections In Bayelsa (Photos). / Suspected Thugs Arrested At A Polling Unit In Imo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by murecool(m): 6:50am On Sep 15, 2020
It happened in Niger Republic NOT Kano.
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by maasoap(m): 7:02am On Sep 15, 2020
ghettowriter:
Nice one.

This scene looks like a set up to test the aim and rational behind installing the cctv.

Did you notice that the (assumed) CCTV captured three different angles of the action?

Or is it 3 dimentional cameras they have installed?

Anyway, what do i know, just an opinion.

Whatever. Just call on your to emulate this. This looks like opinion from a sadist. Updates on his trial and sentence may help in shutting your mouth up
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by Mayng01(m): 7:08am On Sep 15, 2020
This has gotta spread all over the country ASAP. But common sense not even common at all.
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by richie0(m): 7:13am On Sep 15, 2020
Lol the cctv in lagos was removed due to politics..this country funny
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by Ahmeduana(m): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2020
Scripted!!!
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by mfm04622: 7:22am On Sep 15, 2020
naptu2:
First Arrest Made Using Kano State CCTV System.

The first arrest has been made using the new Kano State CCTV system. This was made known by the special adviser to the Kano State governor on new media, Salihu Tanko Yakasai (@Peacock).

See previous thread here.
Kano State Government Test Runs CCTV Control Center.
https://www.nairaland.com/6104544/kano-state-government-test-runs

Peacock @dawisu

https://mobile.twitter.com/dawisu/status/1305567983708889089

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12333692_2020091419_25_58_jpegab05db4f747d4ffaf7d3d2235b2e853c

No evidence of arrest. Only that if the crime being committed
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by MrBONE2(m): 7:24am On Sep 15, 2020
ghettowriter:
Nice one.

This scene looks like a set up to test the aim and rational behind installing the cctv.

Did you notice that the (assumed) CCTV captured three different angles of the action?

grin

Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by olugabbie(m): 7:25am On Sep 15, 2020
ghettowriter:
Nice one.

I think you need to learn about how latest CCTV works.
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by olugabbie(m): 7:28am On Sep 15, 2020
andyanders:

You are smart. To me, it doesn't look like what CCTV recorded. It looks much like a set up. You can see how the guys were looking at something while trying to escape.

Nigerians can do anything to get noticed in order to make them look good.

It is funny how Nigerians attach negativity to everything. Nigerians dont like goodnews anymore.
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by olorundipe9090: 7:46am On Sep 15, 2020
Toscarel:
Testing the mic

Hon Min off your mic pls
Off your mic

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by Ogidigan1: 8:00am On Sep 15, 2020
Clearly, they r deceiving themselves! The movie director needs more training
longetivity:
hope it's not acting undecided
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by NairalandDoctor(m): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Congratulations To This Development...

I'm Very Happy For This
is a script.
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by chinese81: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2020
U too sabi. its obvious abeg.
ghettowriter:
Nice one.

Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by ghettowriter(m): 9:34am On Sep 15, 2020
olugabbie:

I think you need to learn about how latest CCTV works.

Latest CCTV yeah?..but those are not the ones installed in Kano, I left there last week.
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by kingsmaila(m): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2020
Good development.
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by Litmus: 10:23am On Sep 15, 2020
Tannhauser:
Wow! Even CCTV images for Ist world countries no clear like this, stupid and poorly delivered script. Mmtcheeeewwww

CCTVS are very clear these days; the vid below isn’t even from a so-called developed country. Evidence for CCTV clarity is all over Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR2W977vCSY

1 Like

Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by elisho: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2020
good movie the guy and Lady play it well
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by tsauri1: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2020
Good one! I hope the cameras will be managed properly & not allowed to be stolen.
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by Brenn594(m): 11:45am On Sep 15, 2020
Abegi!!!! It's NTA hausa...
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by AbdulCLO: 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
No acting here bro. These guys are popular in snatching ladies bags in HOTORO GRA in Kano once this picture was displayed on television it was the local vigilantes of the area that went and arrested them and handover them to police in Taroni
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by COCKCROW: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
ARE THEY THUGS OR ARMED ROBBERS. ROBBERED THE WOMAN WITH THAT DANGEROUS WEAPON..
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by Toscarel: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
olorundipe9090:

Hon Min off your mic pls
Off your mic

I will not off
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by Toscarel: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
DWJOBScom:

Off mic joor

I will not off,lol
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by ostarlink: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
How much does this cost that every governor in Nigeria cannot afford to install them in his state? Or is it because of their boys? I am sure if these are installed most governors and their thugs will be caught doing their usual business.��

1 Like

Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by DWJOBScom(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Toscarel:

I will not off,lol
you are wasting electricity na grin

1 Like

Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by tunday2020(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
samuelson06:
And the CCTV captured only the two of them undecided
It'll be better they include your picture too to prove it wasn't only the two of them.
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by jaxxy(m): 3:21am On Sep 16, 2020
Why do our leaders deceive us like this in this country. Staged performance. Who was ur camera man using the drone
Re: Thugs Arrested Using Kano CCTV System by haybhi1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
priceaction:
Instead of saying armed robbers, they are saying thugs. That should be death penalty.

Priceaction, good day, wherever you are.
I sincerely want to have a chat with you, one that will not, in any way, harm or take anything from you, please kindly reply your nairaland email from me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Discovers Hard Drugs In Hair Attachment Given To Her To Send Abroad (Video / 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance / Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.