Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW (45712 Views)

Aviation Fuel Price Crash Imminent As Dangote Refinery Begins Supply Of Products / Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down / New Petrol Price Imminent As Landing Cost Hits ₦180 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by Teeboi56: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
When we didn't loose it did we ave 24 hours electricity in Nigeria
Bleep u
Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by PureGoldh(m): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
Wahala dey ooo
Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by Juanmike(m): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
Makes no difference to us.
Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by Patrioticman007(m): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
What a time
Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by Simeony007(m): 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
H
Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by shiki(m): 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by MoxxxxO123(m): 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
This country is a big joke
Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lemme charge. Nepa don get legit reason grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by gambia(m): 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
utenwuson:
The rate at which the flood is coming..... Rice might be 40k per bag by December......

Its actually inevitable.
Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by jericco1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
Light wey person no dey get before grin
Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by gbolly1151(m): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by flyingpig: 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
Amotolongbo: If you need good news, stay away from Nigerian news or switch off your phone.

The latter is better cos there is no good news anywhere, even outside Nigeria
I swear I experimented on this and it truly worked. I sought of found inner tranquillity in about three days of my deliberate absence from nairaland.

Sadly, this yeye ASUU strike just keeps me less occupied and I occasionally yield to the temptation of returning on nairaland to read bunkum grin

Time go come the yeye platform no go see me for months, please don't tell me I won't be missed cause I can read your mind already. undecided

Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by Algold: 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
As
Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by LadySarah: 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
AFTER our 42k bil was brought last Thursday we haven't seen light since then.
GOD will punish everyone involved

Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by dondigi(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
Since dam no burst, we no see light Now dam don't burst, no difference ce or maybe we go see light.
Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by Arizonaz: 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ah . Which kind of wahala be things na....
Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by letitrainnow(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
Repair immediately
Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by GeneralStan(m): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
dukeprince50:
lies, anything weh make kainji dam burst, we wont even worry about power outage. Most part of Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa state will just sink. don't even wish for things like this just because u be blogger

HOW?
Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by Teeboi56: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
When we didn't loosen it d light self no stable for my side
Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by Richyspice(m): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
Why, Why ,asinnnn ,why , Kai ,mehn ow lawrd
Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by Timilehin6: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nkan bee
Meanwhile...
WHO ELSE WANTS TO KNOW THE SIDE HUSTLE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS*
Hi,
My name is Timi and in this article,I am going to show you how Commercial Banks are making legit money from *_You_* and *_I_* each day.
But I can show you how this money can be diverted into your Bank accounts if you are going to read this to the very end.
It might interest you to know that every *_N100_* airtime you buy from your Bank,they make *_N5_*.Same applies for *_Data_*.
Now let's *_assume_* your Bank has *_1million customers_* and as I am typing this,all of them buy *_N100 airtime now_*,here is your Bank's profit within *_20mins_*
*_N5 x 1,000,000=5million naira_*
Now if my guess is right you are thinking about how you will benefit.Oya let's go�
�Registration Bonus
�It is Diversified I.e you benefit in the 3 major ways
�VTU Commission
�Monthly Leadership Bonus
�You get to work from Home.
Register now before reg prices goes up and get started by text or call on 08038134854.
Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by Bimpe29: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
It's well with us.
Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by Amotolongbo(f): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
flyingpig:
I swear I experimented on this and it truly worked. I sought of found inner tranquillity in about three days of my deliberate absence from nairaland.

Sadly, this yeye ASUU strike just keeps me less occupied and I occasionally yield to the temptation of returning on nairaland to read bunkum grin

Time go come the yeye platform no go see me for months, please don't tell me I won't be missed cause I can read your mind already. undecided

Lol bro

The fact is that you can never stay away from the internet for long.

Aritel that says “Data is life” knows what it is saying.

Internet has stylishly crept in to become an essential part of life

Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by sofdoc1: 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
The details of this news seems sketchy, sounds like it doesn't hold water, dam!

Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by Slynation(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
This Country is just one funny place I swear.... Unending wahala everywhere grin

By the time this regime is done with this Country, there will be nothing left anymore
Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by SIONKPO1(m): 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
Cyberterror:
Our power infrastructure has really suffered in the hands of these PDP quacks who bought them at ridiculously discounted prices and still see electricity as a privilege and not a right.

#BringbackourNepa
dullard,fg still maintains generation its only the distribution that was privatized

Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by marsman: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If you need good news, stay away from Nigerian news or switch off your phone.

The latter is better cos there is no good news anywhere, even outside Nigeria
You can create good news, for yourself.
Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by gonkin(m): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
If inverter battery wasn't expensive trust me u won't need nepa.

Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by knowhowk: 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
Cyberterror:
Our power infrastructure has really suffered in the hands of these PDP quacks who bought them at ridiculously discounted prices and still see electricity as a privilege and not a right.

#BringbackourNepa
. What is the difference between PDP and APC ? Stop thinking and typing with your Anus

Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by martineverest(m): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
I opened this article to know the source as soon as I saw the word 'burst' (highly unprofessional word for civil engineering construction )and unfortunately zits a fke news
Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by Slynation(m): 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
LadySarah:
AFTER our 42k bil was brought last Thursday we haven't seen light since then.

GOD will punish everyone involved
Ours they brought 84K for the whole flat to pay per month... Like this now, some people are waiting for them to come and remove their wires and pole.... grin

Re: Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW by Reference(m): 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
Wow. Dam structures are notoriously difficult to repair and bang in the middle of the tropical season virtually impossible.

Labour Party Campaign Buses (pictures) / Awolowo: 1963. MKO: 1993. Tinubu: 2023 / Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos)