Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience (43731 Views)

Sharing Of Money: No Evidence But Delegates Are Selling Their Conscience - Adamu / Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) / Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by atemi01: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
nairaman66:
The way Obaseki was forced out of the APC is totally unacceptable, and Oyegun is one of the few people to call a spade, a spade.

Tinubu cannot have his way all the time, same thing as politics of godfatherism must be truncated back to the times of slavery!
But the way he denied democratically elected 14 house of assembly members inauguration is acceptable? Hypocrites everywhere

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by nairaman66(m): 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
atemi01:
But the way he denied democratically elected 14 house of assembly members inauguration is acceptable? Hypocrites everywhere

If you can think correctly, you’d know the meaning of causes and effects. If he wasn’t ejected from the party, they wouldn’t have been a scenario like that.

Next time, before you try to raise a concern. Think very well. Cheers
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Zetty177x: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
Paramount01:

Which buhari did not win
You mean in your state or where?
I hate hearing that statements
Every political party rigged the election
But the winner is the highest riggers so why will u say he did not win when every one of them rigg
Don't judge politics by what is going on in your small room
Your small room is 0.1% of the whole nation that is nothing to do with the elcetion

I must reply by force! Naim u be. Even a child of 5 years heard the news that Buhari lost Aso rock votes. Even those in Aso Rock unit didn't vote for him. He then changed most of the Aso rock staff! Are u kidding me? So u didn't hear. U better be loading ur phone or buying fuel for ur 'i better pass neighbor' generator..so u can be abreast of news
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Zetty177x: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
anonimi:

Nigerians have learned a bitter lesson with Barawo Bubu's packaging in 2015.
It is up to Edo people to work and remain vigilant to avoid a similar nightmare in their state.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4184367_img20160901212519_jpeg78b79ce1d41276755a59631319a61753

Menh, u finish work with ur comments n pictures. .when the clown won, I cried tears of joy during his swearing in..I told myself fuel will be sold at #35 naira a liter. Today, I de cry tears of pain

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Zetty177x: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
maasoap:

Lol, you based your opinion on Oyegun.
Oyegun is a past tense in APC. Two, he has no electoral value. And three, he was instrumental to the crisis in APC, thank God he was removed in time. The old man is still bitter. Everyone knows that APC doesn't need Oyegun to win. He had been a saboteur long before now

APC doesn't need Oyegun to win..but need rigging to win. Where is that video where Oshiomole confirmed he is a rigger?
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Zetty177x: 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
Judeerons32:
I am not sure you are a true Edo even if you are Edo. Nobody fights the palace. The Oba is not appointed. The Edos know their own. We do not allow outsiders to decide for us. Obaseki is not bigger than the Oba. He is a subject of the Oba. He won't even have the opportunity to test strength with the monarch because his mandate will expire Sept 19,2020.Let's leave it at that.

If u know ur law, the Governor is bigger than the Oba by far far. The oba is under Local government laws. If the oba of Benin had spoken to Oshiomole the way he spoke to Obaseki, trust me, Oba would have been deposed, dethroned and thrown on exile by now by Oshiomole. Oshiomole dethroned a whole Onojie of Uromi two days to his leaving office. That man is very wicked. Back to the matter, the oba didn't reprimand the tigers and lions and the Edo people are not happy with him..which Oba? Oba that was propagating for total lockdown during corona when he didn't give single palliative? But Obaseki the Technocrat refused. He did partial lockdown...

Soon this oba will be hated by the people..don't involve urself in politics as an Oba. If u want to be respected. Obaseki for now as governor is bigger than the Oba. Oshiomole installed the oba! Or have u forgotten? To even get the Obas support then Oshiomole postponed the iuaguration. Pls read and know ur facts and history instead of spewing ignorantly on NL
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Paramount01(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
Zetty177x:

I must reply by force! Naim u be. Even a child of 5 years heard the news that Buhari lost Aso rock votes. Even those in Aso Rock unit didn't vote for him. He then changed most of the Aso rock staff! Are u kidding me? So u didn't hear. U better be loading ur phone or buying fuel for ur 'i better pass neighbor' generator..so u can be abreast of news

You be confirm agatu!! I lost my polling boot does not mean I lost the whole election.did u vote?if no,keep quite.I voted,and buahri won in my polling unit likewise some areas in my state,I was in sokoto when last election took place and buahri won
Stop thinking that any election opposition did not win is rigged....
Pls,are u above 18years,because I don't argue with a baby
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Zetty177x: 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Paramount01:

You be confirm agatu!! I lost my polling boot does not mean I lost the whole election.did u vote?if no,keep quite.I voted,and buahri won in my polling unit likewise some areas in my state,I was in sokoto when last election took place and buahri won
Stop thinking that any election opposition did not win is rigged....
Pls,are u above 18years,because I don't argue with a baby

You be confirmed muturu plus mumu! But I won't argue with u ..u don't seem intelligent. I didn't say Buhari lost the 2019 Elections..if he lost, how come he's still ruling? I said he lost Aso rock votes. U can Google the news. There's Aso rock ward or unit
It's not a fight between me n u. Buhari did get Aso rock votes. Maybe he won his ward in Daura. I don't care. But we all know he lost Aso rock votes. Pls oga go back to school. Or are u from the quota system region? Una dull sha
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Judeerons32: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
You are not Edo so you obviously may not be well informed. The Oba of Benin is not appointed. He is the only Oba in Nigeria not appointed. It is hereditary.lol. a governor cannot depose him. There cannot be 2 Oba in Benin. When he joins the ancestors his son the Crown prince takes over. You say he is Under the Local government. I laugh by law yes. But in Practice. Obaseki should have ignored his invitation.lol. Do not equate the Oba of Benin Kingdom with Ojiuromi. Zaiki Anselm slapped an Apc woman leader for supporting Obaseki in 2016.
The people cannot hate the Oba.he is a representative of the gods as far as the Binis are concerned. You speak of ignorance lol please be guided the Oba is not appointed it is just like the British empire. The first Son is the heir.
Zetty177x:

I undecidedf u know ur law, the Governor is bigger than the Oba by far far. The oba is under Local government laws. If the oba of Benin had spoken to Oshiomole the way he spoke to Obaseki, trust me, Oba would have been deposed, dethroned and thrown on exile by now by Oshiomole. Oshiomole dethroned a whole Onojie of Uromi two days to his leaving office. That man is very wicked. Back to the matter, the oba didn't reprimand the tigers and lions and the Edo people are not happy with him..which Oba? Oba that was propagating for total lockdown during corona when he didn't give single palliative? But Obaseki the Technocrat refused. He did partial lockdown...

Soon this oba will be hated by the people..don't involve urself in politics as an Oba. If u want to be respected. Obaseki for now as governor is bigger than the Oba. Oshiomole installed the oba! Or have u forgotten? To even get the Obas support then Oshiomole postponed the iuaguration. Pls read and know ur facts and history instead of spewing ignorantly on NL
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Zetty177x: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
Judeerons32:
You are not Edo so you obviously may not be well informed. The Oba of Benin is not appointed. He is the only Oba in Nigeria not appointed. It is hereditary.lol. a governor cannot depose him. There cannot be 2 Oba in Benin. When he joins the ancestors his son the Crown prince takes over. You say he is Under the Local government. I laugh by law yes. But in Practice. Obaseki should have ignored his invitation.lol. Do not equate the Oba of Benin Kingdom with Ojiuromi. Zaiki Anselm slapped an Apc woman leader for supporting Obaseki in 2016.
The people cannot hate the Oba.he is a representative of the gods as far as the Binis are concerned. You speak of ignorance lol please be guided the Oba is not appointed it is just like the British empire. The first Son is the heir.

Do u know if am Edo? Una go just de yarn. What the Oba did was very wrong supporting APC indirectly. Not admonishing the Lions and tigers dudes.etc... If he had tried this during Oshiomole's tenure, Oshiomole for remove am. Maybe u were not born then but are u aware Gabriel Igbinedion (thru Lucky) would have depose his Dad? Ask ur Dad or elders..maybe u were not born then. No one is above the law...Obas or Sultan's or Emirs. If u do anyhow, u see anyhow
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Paramount01(m): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
Zetty177x:

Oshiomole lost Edo State during the last presidential election. Buhari lost his own Aso Rock. both Oshiomole n Buhari are light weight politicians. Imagine funny lots liking ur statement Me n u know Buhari didn't win the last elections.God will judge all of u

If you are blind read this again or English is now your problem
So get your fact well before taking... Ode!!!
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Zetty177x: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
Paramount01:

Which Garri school u go? Let me remind u, Mumu Garri school, Okorofo village, Ode town.
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Judeerons32: 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
If you are true Edo you will know the Oba cannot be removed.lol. to where? And put who? His son? Lol. Which lions and tigers? Those caught with guns and charged to court were Shuaibu and Adjoto boys. Those destroying posters and shooting at Apana were shuaibu boys.himself even assaulted an ACP. Those who shot at the palace were pdp let by Ebo Stone. You name one incidence an apc person was indicted.
My point is if you don't know ask your elders if the Oba can be removed and don't go shouting it outside. Even Anthony Onyegbulem during military could not. Lol. He lost son for even quarrelling with the Oba. Remove indeed. Ask questions
Zetty177x:

Do u know if am Edo? Una go just de yarn. What the Oba did was very wrong supporting APC indirectly. Not admonishing the Lions and tigers dudes.etc... If he had tried this during Oshiomole's tenure, Oshiomole for remove am. Maybe u were not born then but are u aware Gabriel Igbinedion (thru Lucky) would have depose his Dad? Ask ur Dad or elders..maybe u were not born then. No one is above the law...Obas or Sultan's or Emirs. If u do anyhow, u see anyhow
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Mayeldah(m): 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
I see him voting for Obaseki.

VOTE your conscience and for the right person. That's how it should be.
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by twodee75: 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
maasoap:

And so? Is he not the one giving you all sleepless night right now, chairman or no chairman?
.... Lolz... Giving who sleepless night?..... I'm not a politician for your information... I'm just telling u the fact... Slave to politicians
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Cachet777: 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
See people working underground,, sorry for izeamu
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by yaki84: 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
ovieigho:

Go and sit down ...
I don take him sit, he should stand Abeg.
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Adeevah(m): 1:01am On Sep 16, 2020
What is oyegun
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Zetty177x: 7:22am On Sep 16, 2020
Judeerons32:
If you are true Edo you will know the Oba cannot be removed.lol. to where? And put who? His son? Lol. Which lions and tigers? Those caught with guns and charged to court were Shuaibu and Adjoto boys. Those destroying posters and shooting at Apana were shuaibu boys.himself even assaulted an ACP. Those who shot at the palace were pdp let by Ebo Stone. You name one incidence an apc person was indicted.
My point is if you don't know ask your elders if the Oba can be removed and don't go shouting it outside. Even Anthony Onyegbulem during military could not. Lol. He lost son for even quarrelling with the Oba. Remove indeed. Ask questions

I love the Oba. But law is law. If he becomes partisan like Mr. Sanusi, he will be banished. It will happen to this Oba one day. He doesn't speak well. How will he call Shuiabu my son? He fit born Shuiabu age? He told Obaseki he will not be there forever, didn't Erediawa die? Won't this Oba Ogidigan die one day?I'm using Ogidigan so u know I know what's up...he should continue talking anyhow soon he will lose relevance. Shebi Tinubu sit down greet Ooni of Ife...soon his respect will fade..Oba trended on twitter yesterday. The trend was that there are plans to depose him by Tinubu n Ganduje. Go to Twitter,u will still see it trending. .. Many Edo people in Nigeria and in the diaspora were upset about the yeye peace meeting...with a whole Oba calling names...it's so irresponsible of a man with that status. My two cents
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by maasoap(m): 8:14am On Sep 16, 2020
twodee75:
.... Lolz... Giving who sleepless night?..... I'm not a politician for your information... I'm just telling u the fact... Slave to politicians

This shows a flaw in your thinking. Politicians govern you and determine various factors affecting your life, what does that make you to them? You are not smart if you haven't figured that out before
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by maasoap(m): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2020
Zetty177x:

APC doesn't need Oyegun to win.. but need rigging to win . Where is that video where Oshiomole confirmed he is a rigger?

With what you have seen so far during the campaign, would you honestly say that PDP still have a chance of winning a free and fair election in Edo state? The same man that everyone has deserted.
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by Zetty177x: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2020
Paramount01:

Mumuzomby
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by twodee75: 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
maasoap:

This shows a flaw in your thinking. Politicians govern you and determine various factors affecting your life, what does that make you to them? You are not smart if you haven't figured that out before
See your reasoning.... Govern me didn't make me a slave to them... You better go and queen and collect your N2000 as usual... I'm sure you are closer
Re: Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience by twodee75: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=maasoap post=93937422]

And so? Is he not the one giving you all sleepless night right now, chairman or no chairman? [/quot

I'm sure by now you must have seen the result... Where is your so call chairman...Bros is right time we flush these old for nothing politicans out of our system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly / Olusegun Obasanjo Visits James Popoola, His English Teacher (Photo) / Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.