Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Opinion : Is Kebbi State The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion : Is Kebbi State The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria ? (800 Views)

Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria / Abia Is The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria - Ikpeazu Tells NUJ / Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion : Is Kebbi State The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria ? by BrownLondon(m): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
I would love to visit someday, perhaps to see the popular argungun fishing festival.

Re: Opinion : Is Kebbi State The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria ? by BrownLondon(m): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
Also I would love to visit the four states listed below (though not that peaceful)

Benue (maybe to eat gboko yam, lol)

Akwa ibom

Cross River and

Plateau state.

I need to travel, chai.

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Is Kebbi State The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria ? by Brandstudio01: 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ask Google
Re: Opinion : Is Kebbi State The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria ? by BrownLondon(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
Arrewa is the state multi-ethnic?
Re: Opinion : Is Kebbi State The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria ? by BrownLondon(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Ask Google
You need sense, man.
Re: Opinion : Is Kebbi State The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria ? by itguru320(m): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
It might
Re: Opinion : Is Kebbi State The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria ? by Brandstudio01: 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
BrownLondon:

You need sense, man.
same reason I just borrowed you one.

Now craw back to your hole son!
Re: Opinion : Is Kebbi State The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria ? by Arrewa: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
BrownLondon:
Arrewa is the state multi-ethnic?
.Kebbi State is mainly populated by zuru, Hausa, Fulani, Lelna, Bussawa, Dukawa, Dakarkari, Kambari, Gungawa and Kamuku.

Kebbi state is multi ethnic

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Is Kebbi State The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria ? by BrownLondon(m): 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Arrewa:
.Kebbi State is mainly populated by zuru, Hausa, Fulani, Lelna, Bussawa, Dukawa, Dakarkari, Kambari, Gungawa and Kamuku.

Ooh good.
Re: Opinion : Is Kebbi State The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria ? by Ilaumoh(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
BrownLondon:
Also I would love to visit the four states listed below (though not that peaceful)

Benue (maybe to eat gboko yam, lol)

Akwa ibom

Cross River and

Plateau state.

I need to travel, chai.
Your most welcome to AKS
Re: Opinion : Is Kebbi State The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria ? by yarimo(m): 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
very peaceful state, I remember my NYSC days in maiyama lga . they are very peaceful and loving people.
Re: Opinion : Is Kebbi State The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria ? by Gayigaskia(m): 12:15am On Sep 15, 2020
Arrewa:

But they all speak Hausa at 98%
Re: Opinion : Is Kebbi State The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria ? by Blue3k(m): 12:47am On Sep 15, 2020
BrownLondon:
I would love to visit someday, perhaps to see the popular argungun fishing festival.

Visit and take some pics and videos.
Re: Opinion : Is Kebbi State The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria ? by yemi1504: 1:02am On Sep 15, 2020
BrownLondon:

Nah, Nassarawa State, those people love peace!
Re: Opinion : Is Kebbi State The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria ? by Lamasta(m): 2:06am On Sep 15, 2020
BrownLondon:
Jigawa is the most peaceful but they are too local
Re: Opinion : Is Kebbi State The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria ? by BLAISECAMPAORE: 5:12am On Sep 15, 2020
yemi1504:

Nah, Nassarawa State, those people love peace!

Nassarawa with all the Eggon people's bloody violence?

I don't think so.

Kebbi state has been a very peaceful place for as long as I can remember.

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Is Kebbi State The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria ? by chimezieeze98: 8:18am On Sep 15, 2020
Lamasta:

Jigawa is the most peaceful but they are too local

Served in Kafin Hausa...... Don't know about now, but then, you hardly hear of robbery or any form of crime.... Even at the height of the sharia law implementation, though we corpers were scared, they didn't act violent towards outsiders.

My only problem with them was high illiteracy rate. Common broken English, 98 percent of them no fit speak.

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Is Kebbi State The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria ? by Finnese001: 8:20am On Sep 15, 2020
No, I think is Borno State
Re: Opinion : Is Kebbi State The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria ? by Lamasta(m): 9:31am On Sep 15, 2020
chimezieeze98:

Served in Kafin Hausa...... Don't know about now, but then, you hardly hear of robbery or any form of crime.... Even at the height of the sharia law implementation, though we corpers were scared, they didn't act violent towards outsiders.

My only problem with them was high illiteracy rate. Common broken English, 98 percent of them no fit speak.

Served in Birnin Kudu too close to Dutse the state capital and I can tell you comfortably that the State and its citizens are very accommodating and peaceful they just need to industrialize but the Sharia they practice is making hem handicap.
Their election over there is not violent prone its just allow them do it the way they want it and they are very cooperative they make your work easier.

(1) (Reply)

[BREAKING] Nigeria @60: Buhari Makes U-turn, To Make National Broadcast / Ebonyi At 24: Umahi Is A Catalyst & Creator Of Modern Enonyi State. / Restructuring: Adeboye, Ooni, Duke, Others Demand Action From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.