Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria (9149 Views)

Akeredolu: Amotekun Not In Rivalry With Other Security Agencies / Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution / Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2022

Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State has described the birth of the Amotekun Corps in the state as timely, stressing that the move has made the state to be adjudged the most peaceful state in the country.

According to the governor, no state can be termed as healthy if the security of lives and property of the citizens is prioritised.

While emphasising that one of the parameters to measure a healthiness of a state is it security situation, Akeredolu said the Amotekun Corps has performed creditably well.

The governor stated this on Tuesday at the Annual General Prayer Meeting with public servants for the first working day in the year 2022, held at the Governor’s Office premises, Akure, the state capital.

While commending other security agencies in the state for their efforts at sustaining peace in the state, he said Amotekun Corps was been put in place to complement their efforts.

“We salute the military, police, Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps and other paramilitary agencies for their efforts in sustaining the peace in our State. Let me reiterate for the umpteenth time that the Amotekun Corps has been put in place to complement their efforts.

“It goes without saying that the successes and comportment of the Corps have demonstrated that the State Government had made no mistake in setting it up. It has equally helped to take several of our employable youths off the unemployment market.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/04/amotekun-has-made-ondo-most-peace-state-in-nigeria-akeredolu/

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by BRATISLAVA: 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
What he thinks versus what he knows.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by Bola146(f): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
cool seriously!!!!!! Almost everyday you will hear good report about them, Kudos to them, not Oyo State are just like mumu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I don't think they are still working in Oyo undecided undecided

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by KUNZEH(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
I think he's right on this

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by adamsmith914: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
KUNZEH:
Ipob will soon come & take the glory on behalf of their supreme Leader Omhadike Mazi Ikenga Kanu.

They have chased Herdsmen out of Nigeria they claim, remaining Benue State & Ortom?

10 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by Sammy07: 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Bola146:
cool seriously!!!!!! Almost everyday you will hear good report about them, Kudos to them, not Oyo State are just like mumu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I don't think they are still working in Oyo undecided undecided

They're also working in Oyo, buh Oyo is tooo big for those amotekun to Cover.

Even ordinary Ibadan, them no fit cover them talk less of Saki, Ibarapa, Oyo, Ogbomosho

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by Entprys(m): 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
But fulani are distubING in parts of Owo your home town

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by richiemcgold: 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
KUNZEH:
Yes he is. Especially in the areas of stopping kidnappings and herdsmen wahala. Since they passed anti open grazing law, i've not come across any herdsman on my farm here in AKure. This is my first time of experiencing peace on my farm since 2012 when i acquired the place. Last year was the worst. I can't forget the last sallah day, Fulani led their cattle to my farm at araromi in the night and destroyed a whole maize plantation completely. I've abandoned the farm but work will soon restart there now. All thanks to aketi and amotekun.

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by jneutron4000: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
I must agree. Great job Amotekun. Keep it up.

14 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by Sammy07: 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
richiemcgold:

Yes he is. Especially in the areas of stopping kidnappings and herdsmen wahala. Since they passed anti open grazing law, i've not come across any herdsman on my farm here in AKure. This is my first time of experiencing peace on my farm since 2012 when i acquired the place. Last year was the worst. I can't forget the last sallah day, Fulani led their cattle to my farm at araromi in the night and destroyed a whole maize plantation completely. All thanks to aketi and amotekun for the current peace in ondo state.

Omo, you guys self.
Something you suppose spread Chemicals that kills animals for there.

If the cows died on their way home, in their life they won't trespass again

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by Bola146(f): 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
Sammy07:

They're also working in Oyo, buh Oyo is tooo big for those amotekun to Cover.

Even ordinary Ibadan, them no fit cover them talk less of Saki, Ibarapa, Oyo, Ogbomosho

I'm yet to hear anything good news even from that Oyo lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by slivertongue: 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
Very correct. Shame to enemies of progress & anarchists

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by Totilopussylick(m): 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
cheesy He's right �

It's been a while since I heard of any skull miner been arrested in Ondo State lipsrsealed.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by Sammy07: 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
[s]
Totilopussylick:
cheesy He's right �

It's been a while since I heard of any skull miner been arrested in Ondo State lipsrsealed.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by Sammy07: 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Bola146:

I'm yet to hear anything good news even from that Oyo lipsrsealed

Lol, Makinde Dey try tho

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by Yibo(m): 3:47am On Jan 05, 2022
We ibo are killing ourselves and blame it on DSS or Fulani although if there is no opportunity to blame either DSS or Fulani we pass the blame to Hope Uzodinnma or Tulumbu

6 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by dRefiner: 4:59am On Jan 05, 2022
Akwa Ibom state is the most peaceful o,mbok.
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by chiedu7: 5:01am On Jan 05, 2022
No talk loud oh, Buhari's brothers go soon come down

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by EmmaxKeys: 5:02am On Jan 05, 2022
Yes, you can say that again and I personally cam testify to it. They are a very responsible and active local force, more responsible than the entire Nigerian Police and army.

If not for them, Ondo state would have been disrespected and despoiled at will, especially by the Fulani herders. tongue

10 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:07am On Jan 05, 2022
The security outfit is doing well for the SW.If not for it,Fulani vampires would have overrun the region.The hopeless FG sensed the effectiveness of Amotekun,which explains why they opposed it from day one,because it would hinder the Jihad agenda of those blood suckers.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by BarrElChapo(m): 5:13am On Jan 05, 2022
cool
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by Afonjakid: 5:14am On Jan 05, 2022
what of the afonja skull miners and organ harvesters who have been killing and harvesting their fellow afonja organs.. when will they make it free from them angry

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:57am On Jan 05, 2022
This is actually very true. You see them everywhere these days and criminals actually fear them. Plus I live in Akure so I'm sure. I once threatened a fulani man that kept roaming his cows on my site that I'll report him to Amotekun and he started begging me. That was the last time I saw him.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by donleo92(m): 6:00am On Jan 05, 2022
this is one Governor that I love very much when it comes to the security of this state. I love his composure and the way he handle things.. but don't know much about his performance in his state

8 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by Meedot2(m): 6:07am On Jan 05, 2022
I don't really like Akeredolu due to the fact that he does not have the goodwill of the civil servants and students in Adekunle Ajasin University at heart. But when it comes to security, give it up for that man. nigga is really trying with the security stuff

12 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by Drsmartphilips: 6:08am On Jan 05, 2022
Entprys:
But fulani are distubING in parts of Owo your home town
that is a big lie,I am in owp

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by Makinaki: 6:08am On Jan 05, 2022
Fulani has become a byword for atrocities & criminal activity. What a cursed people!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by ahuja12: 6:10am On Jan 05, 2022
We have peace in SW because the govs quickly confronted the evil jihad by terrorists but don’t forget that some dimwits, dingbats and miscreants on this forum protested against it.

The unitary beggars saw it opposition to the zoo’s unity

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by spinna: 6:30am On Jan 05, 2022
Good news.. southwest is the best .let Amotekun focus on ritual killers now..zero tolerance for ritual killing..if your juju don pass animals blood you must be arrested

13 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Has Made Ondo Most Peaceful State In Nigeria by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:32am On Jan 05, 2022
Sammy07:

Omo, you guys self.
Something you suppose spread Chemicals that kills animals for there.

If the cows died on their way home, in their life they won't trespass again

You no dey follow news, Bros!

Someone did that and got arrested!

We're in a cow Republic, man!

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Primaries: TMG Worries Over Extension Of Deadline, Knocks INEC / Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre / Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.