Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

#bbnaija: Nengi Becomes HOH, Gets A Place In The Finals - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Nengi Becomes HOH, Gets A Place In The Finals (274 Views)

Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” / Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" / BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Nengi Becomes HOH, Gets A Place In The Finals by Erons123: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nengi wins Head of House Challenge Ekohotblog, September 14, 2020.. AdvertisementScroll to Continue BBNaija housemate, Nengi wins Head of House Challenge, after competing for the win alongside six other housemates.

Unlike every other week challenge, the HOH for this week will not have the liberty of picking a Deputy. As the winner of the Head of House Challenge, Nengi gets to enjoy the benefits of using a well finished and comfortable space and also has been exempted from this week eviction

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/09/14/bbnaija-nengi-becomes-hoh-gets-a-place-in-the-final/

(1) (Reply)

Smiley Face Killers HD TRAILER 2020 / Video: A South African Tries Nigerian Indomie (influened By Big Brother Naija) / Nollywood Is The Cause Of Crime. BAN NOLLYWOOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.