Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Look What This Security Man Did To Get A Bank Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Look What This Security Man Did To Get A Bank Job (2229 Views)

What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon / What A Friend Did To Me Last Week. / Who Has Successfully Applied For Diamond Bank Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look What This Security Man Did To Get A Bank Job by Tjayjosh(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
If you really want something, take that bold step, go for it. Congratulation bro.
https://www.legit.ng/1365763-security-guard-dream-job-bank-gateman.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look What This Security Man Did To Get A Bank Job by DaddyRochie1642: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
Confidence is Powerful

13 Likes

Re: Look What This Security Man Did To Get A Bank Job by longetivity(m): 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
abeg who knows the manager

5 Likes

Re: Look What This Security Man Did To Get A Bank Job by realmanarken(m): 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
kiss kiss nice one
Re: Look What This Security Man Did To Get A Bank Job by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:11am On Sep 15, 2020
Nice
Re: Look What This Security Man Did To Get A Bank Job by egopersonified(f): 3:25am On Sep 15, 2020
894 = first bank

Na baba pick your call so. All those bank security and cleaners are all graduates.

8 Likes

Re: Look What This Security Man Did To Get A Bank Job by Goldp5988(f): 5:47am On Sep 15, 2020
egopersonified:
894 = first bank

Na baba pick your call so. All those bank security and cleaners are all graduates.

My dear, the thing weak me oh.
Re: Look What This Security Man Did To Get A Bank Job by vanida6: 6:58am On Sep 15, 2020
Atleast he's not a lazy type now cheesy

congratulations to him nd i pray he bcoms a manager in dat bank(amen) (8
Re: Look What This Security Man Did To Get A Bank Job by padi94(m): 7:29am On Sep 15, 2020
That's getting your foot in the door, he took a menial job just to get into the industry, he watched for the job opening of his choice and when he found the opportunity he took it...

5 Likes

Re: Look What This Security Man Did To Get A Bank Job by ValCon888: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2020
The security man never start to dey work for bank him don dey get grey hairs.
Re: Look What This Security Man Did To Get A Bank Job by Tjayjosh(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
egopersonified:
894 = first bank

Nowadays you don't know who is who. Na naija we dey o, all men dey do anything just to survive.
Re: Look What This Security Man Did To Get A Bank Job by Myzubby(m): 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
the sound of credit alert reduces high blood pressure Gbagam :Dthe sound of credit alert reduces high blood pressure Gbagam
Re: Look What This Security Man Did To Get A Bank Job by kpakpankolo: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
it worked for him dosen't mean it will for others, meanwhile everyone should keep trying
Re: Look What This Security Man Did To Get A Bank Job by Tjayjosh(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
kpakpankolo:
it worked for him dosen't mean it will for others, meanwhile everyone should keep trying
Some people get jobs through strange circumstances. I once heard of a guy who got an oil company job, just because he picked up littered papers scattered on the office floor where they waited for interview. As he was picking and putting in the waste bin, without noticing, a camera was positioned right there at the office. Unknown to them, those littered papers was actually the interview. Moral is, having the right attitude all the time is key to job pursuits.

2 Likes

Re: Look What This Security Man Did To Get A Bank Job by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
I love confident people.

A girl walked up to me, not up to a couple of hour ago, not feeling pained or remorseful but told me she lost her mum 6h, and shall be glad if i can help her with 1h, not sure weather she is lying, but she was hawking and the confidence she displayed makes me glad, and i gave her the whole 6h, i do love when someone approach me and take my thing or demanded something from me like he owns it (albeit innocently and confidently), i love that spirit and will always promote it, i so much hate it when someone is fearful or indecisive, those are the rot of the society.

learn to fight confidently.
Demand for what you need (not necessarily your right) boldly and buoyantly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naijacutee Update - Plenty Plenty Jobs In Nigeria - Patience Required / Vacancies At Standard Chartered Bank. / Etisalat Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.