Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Can I Use My Chromebook For My Final Year Project? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Can I Use My Chromebook For My Final Year Project? (368 Views)

How Do I Use The Free MTN Free Data Bonus That Comes With Data Subscription / I Cant Use My Gtb Mastercard To Pay Online,what Could Be The Problem? / How Can I Use My Laptop As A TV, And Also Connect It With Gotv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use My Chromebook For My Final Year Project? by SabaliPatience: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
I'm a final year student, i was so in dire need of a Laptop for my final year projects and also for Word Processing, so a relative that stays abroad volunteered to send a laptop to me and I received it only to realize it's a fvcking Chromebook.
Since it's an internet based Laptop that can only be explored and all it's features accessed and stored via cloud storage so I want to inquire if I can use it for my final year project.
I also noticed it doesn't feature Windows Apps, No Microsoft, No Corel Draw. Just a boring Google Controlled laptop.
Re: Can I Use My Chromebook For My Final Year Project? by itguru320(m): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
Definitely
Re: Can I Use My Chromebook For My Final Year Project? by falcon01: 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
it uses and SSD drive, I'm pretty Sure you've got some 64 GB shit on it, you can increase it to 500 but its more expensive than HDD. And Yes you can Install windows on it and use it like a normal windows PC, I have a HP chromebook with 250gb and windows 10 in it.
Re: Can I Use My Chromebook For My Final Year Project? by SabaliPatience: 3:54am On Sep 15, 2020
itguru320:
Definitely
Thanks a lot bro. I'll manage with it then

falcon01:
it uses and SSD drive, I'm pretty Sure you've got some 64 GB shit on it, you can increase it to 500 but its more expensive than HDD. And Yes you can Install windows on it and use it like a normal windows PC, I have a HP chromebook with 250gb and windows 10 in it.
mine is HP Chromebook 11 and the internal memory is just 16GB, a certain guru said it's because of the low memory that's why it'll be unable to install windows on it.
But he made mention of something like buying and upgrading to a 32GB memory.
is it possible and can you help me with that?
I'm ready to pay
Re: Can I Use My Chromebook For My Final Year Project? by falcon01: 7:54am On Sep 15, 2020
SabaliPatience:
Thanks a lot bro. I'll manage with it then

mine is HP Chromebook 11 and the internal memory is just 16GB, a certain guru said it's because of the low memory that's why it'll be unable to install windows on it.
But he made mention of something like buying and upgrading to a 32GB memory.
is it possible and can you help me with that?
I'm ready to pay
get a 64 gig Memory and I'll guide you through
Re: Can I Use My Chromebook For My Final Year Project? by SwitChocolate(m): 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
falcon01:

Good Day bro

Can you direct me to anyone or can you help in anyway. I want to convert my chromebook to Windows os
Re: Can I Use My Chromebook For My Final Year Project? by falcon01: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2020
SwitChocolate:

Good Day bro

Can you direct me to anyone or can you help in anyway. I want to convert my chromebook to Windows os
Current location is Abuja

(1) (Reply)

120,000-year-old Footprint Found In Saudi Arabia / How To Cast Your Android Screen To TV Using Chromecast / How To Recycle Municipal Solid Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.