Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Home Ownership Made Easy And Affordable. Buy A Smarthome Today. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Home Ownership Made Easy And Affordable. Buy A Smarthome Today. (522 Views)

Home Ownership Made Eazy: 2023 My Year Of Possessing My Heart Desires / Affordable Buy And Build Estate In Ibeju Lekki: 09076190819 / *HOME OWNERSHIP MADE EASY* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Ownership Made Easy And Affordable. Buy A Smarthome Today. by Viktoreze(m): 12:50am On Sep 15, 2020
“If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home.”
John Paulson, investor and multi-billionaire

*NOW SELLING!..

*Property Type*

*ONGOING* switchless Smart 5 Bedroom Fully Detached With A BQ And 4Bedroom Semi Detached With A BQ

*PRICE :*
5bedroom fully Detached ~N89.5M~
4bedroom semi Detached ~N68.5M~

Incredible BUY NOW promo prices!!

*Buy the 5bedroom fully Detached at N85.5M and save 4M*
*Buy the 4bedroom semi Detached at N65.5M and save 3M*

*DELIVERY DATE*

First Batch : *December, 2020*

Second Batch : *End Of April, 2021*

*Title: Governor's Consent*

*LACATION :*
*Buena Vista Estate by Chevron Toll Gate by Orchid hotel Road, Lekki Lagos.*

*Full Switchless Smart Home In The House*

Welcome to the world of Smart Home! with Smart Home device you can control the following devices in your house inside or outside the building, on the Smart Home device or with your Mobile Phone :

- All The Lighting In The House
- Sound System
- Radio FM/AM
- Cameras
- TV

*Features*

- Modern Interior Design for the Living Room And Kitchen
- All The Rooms Including Kitchen Comes With Central POP Speaker
- Jacuzzi
- Dinning Area
- Modern internal and external railings
- Fitted Wardrobes
- Air-Conditioning Units
- Ample Parking Space
- Car Port
- Security Doors
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Cooker
- Heat Extractor
- Oven
- Washing Machine
- Wash Hand Basin
- Central Water Treatment Plant
- CCTV Camera Installed In The Living Room, Kitchen And Family Lobby

*Bonus Features In The House*

- 43’’ Television in the living room
- 32’’ Television in the kitchen
- The kitchen comes with a Double-door fridge
- 2units of 1HP AC and and 1 unit of 1.5HP AC in all rooms.
- All toilets come with extractor fans
- Inverter and Solar system pre-wired

Kindly call/Whatsapp Victor Eze on 08158961762 for more detailed inquiries and a breakdown of purchase processes. Stay Blessed.

Re: Home Ownership Made Easy And Affordable. Buy A Smarthome Today. by Viktoreze(m): 7:53am On Sep 23, 2020
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki

Re: Home Ownership Made Easy And Affordable. Buy A Smarthome Today. by Viktoreze(m): 1:42am On Oct 02, 2020
May the Lord strengthen you to walk through the valleys of this month with grace. May He grant you the courage to shoulder your responsibilities with candour and enjoy the blessings with humility. May the Lord who knows the end from the beginning make every crooked way smooth for you and May he bestow upon you the divine peace and wisdom which will enable you to smile through the trials for they are not "problems" as the rest of the world thinks but stepping stones to the exalted position that the Almighty has prepared for you.

I wish you a Happy New month, remain blessed.
Re: Home Ownership Made Easy And Affordable. Buy A Smarthome Today. by Viktoreze(m): 2:09am On Oct 11, 2020
All that you do in this new month shall be productive and successful. I want you to know that every challenge/trial/temptation that comes your way in this month will not impede your progress but serve as a stepping stone to greater heights. You will soar above every failure and disappointment, in this new month you shall experience joy unfathomable and divine peace.

I wish you a Happy and Blessed New Month�
Re: Home Ownership Made Easy And Affordable. Buy A Smarthome Today. by Viktoreze(m): 2:46am On Oct 24, 2020
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: Home Ownership Made Easy And Affordable. Buy A Smarthome Today. by Viktoreze(m): 12:04am On Nov 07, 2020
NAME: BEACH HAVEN ESTATE

LOCATION: LAPIA TOWN BY LACAMPGE TROPICANA, LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE, IBEJU-LEKKI, LAGOS STATE.

● DOUBLE ADVANTAGES : FACING THE ATLANTIC OCEAN & FACING THE COASTAL ROAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TXoZ8bKVv8

● FULL EXCISION. Which confirms that it is irrevocably free from government acquisition.

● PRICE: N3.8M/PLOT (PROMO PRICE FOR FIRST 10 PLOTS ONLY).
( ACTUAL PRICE N4.5M )

● PAYMENT PLAN
▪OUTRIGHT N3.8M
▪6 MONTHS: N4.2M
▪12 MONTHS: N4.6M

● PLOT SIZES: 600SQM, 450SQM AND 300SQM.

● DRY LAND

● NEIGHBORHOOD:
■ LACAMPGE TROPICANA RESORT.
■ LAGOS DUBAI MEGA CITY
■ TECHNICAL VILLAGE
■ LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE
■ DANGOTE REFINERY
■ PETROL CHEMICAL
■ DEEP SEA PORT

● FEATURES:
■ SMART BEACH RESORT
■ PERIMETER FENCING
■ SMART CLUBHOUSE
■ SMART TENNIS COURT
■ SMART HANDBALL COURT
■ SMART SECURITY SYSTEMS

KINDLY call/Whatsapp Victor Eze on 08158961762 for more detailed inquiries, site inspection and a breakdown of purchase processes. Remain blessed
Re: Home Ownership Made Easy And Affordable. Buy A Smarthome Today. by Viktoreze(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
If a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade." Tom Peters
Re: Home Ownership Made Easy And Affordable. Buy A Smarthome Today. by Viktoreze(m): 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
“Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: Home Ownership Made Easy And Affordable. Buy A Smarthome Today. by Viktoreze(m): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
If a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade." Tom Peters
Re: Home Ownership Made Easy And Affordable. Buy A Smarthome Today. by Viktoreze(m): 7:15am On Feb 19, 2021
I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: Home Ownership Made Easy And Affordable. Buy A Smarthome Today. by Viktoreze(m): 7:04am On Mar 17, 2021
“If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home.”
Re: Home Ownership Made Easy And Affordable. Buy A Smarthome Today. by Myrealtor(m): 5:55am On Mar 28, 2021
“Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: Home Ownership Made Easy And Affordable. Buy A Smarthome Today. by Myrealtor(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Home Ownership Made Easy And Affordable. Buy A Smarthome Today. by Viktoreze(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
Re: Home Ownership Made Easy And Affordable. Buy A Smarthome Today. by Viktoreze(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: Home Ownership Made Easy And Affordable. Buy A Smarthome Today. by Viktoreze(m): 4:42am On May 02, 2021
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage
Re: Home Ownership Made Easy And Affordable. Buy A Smarthome Today. by Viktoreze(m): 8:04pm On May 03, 2021
“A man complained that on his way home to dinner he had (every day) to pass through that long field of his neighbor’s. I advised him to buy it, and it would never seem long again.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: Home Ownership Made Easy And Affordable. Buy A Smarthome Today. by Viktoreze(m): 9:12pm On May 07, 2021
“Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economizing.” - John Stuart Mill, political economist
Re: Home Ownership Made Easy And Affordable. Buy A Smarthome Today. by Solarima: 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
It's incredible how Rehold provides personal information about property owners for such a reasonable price. I wanted to buy a new house and it helped me a lot. Also, their free return address verification option is definitely worth a try! Trust me, https://rehold.com/Anchorage+AK is the best service for all your property information needs.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Wild Banana Plants In My Site / How To Invest In The Paramount Twin Towers Oniru, Lagos / A Plot Of Land For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.