Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari (26080 Views)

Don’t Touch Peter Obi, Datti Baba-ahmed, HURIWA Warns DSS / Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens / Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by favour32(m): 5:51am On Sep 15, 2020
Na God go help Obaseki because wetin Federal Government plan, nor be small thing.
You know say, because of only one state election,this government dey send police from each state of the Federation to Edo state as if na war.
Make people get secret camera because e be like say APC led federal government dey go war nor be election.
Right now, police from KANO STATE don dey Edo state!

3 Likes

Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by ojonugwap(m): 5:53am On Sep 15, 2020
Damseldammie:
Shameful party, Mr. Bubu, you better adhere to the warning....

Edo no be Borno

President shouldn't support the party that elected him, I wonder how people like you reason... Former president Jonathan supported Ayo Fayose of ekiti and Idris Wada of kogi heaven didn't fall so why now
Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by Anaerobi(m): 5:54am On Sep 15, 2020
only God knows. I pray it will be a blodless election.
Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by Notatribalist(m): 5:55am On Sep 15, 2020
Ategberoson:
the HURIWA are naive, Buhari shouldn't attend or participate or be present in the same party that elected him? perhaps these people are uninformed that APC victory in Edo state is a plus to APC in 2023, likewise to PDP too

i hope the HURIWA have urged other PDP bigwigs to stay away too?
And he should use Nigeria assets for his party a gender?is he president of APC or president of Nigeria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by anonimi: 5:58am On Sep 15, 2020
XVIDEOSMOD:
He shouldn’t, las las he go know why dem say Edo nor be Lagos.

Will ThiefNuibu and his dogged follower, coNrade oshi_omo_Ole listen

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12213328_162362437b2b49719659bff7891657ab_jpeg_jpegcda9e6c3598b6d986562f265b39abdad

anonimi:
Edo 2020: Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offence — Tinubu
AUGUST 8, 2020

The National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has waded in on developments in the Edo State House of Assembly, blaming the state governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki for what he called his “perverse” actions.

In a statement last night, Tinubu said the blocking of the legislative house to prevent the inauguration of the two-third lawmakers of the APC was a mockery of the constitution.

He argued that “Governor Obaseki’s conduct in the past year is undoubtedly impeachable”, adding that “these legislators have made no threat to impeach the Governor. Their only desire is to peacefully perform the duties asked of them by the constituents who elected them”

According to him, “By his refusal to permit duly elected members of the Edo State House of Assembly to perform their constitutional duties, Governor Obaseki betrayed contempt for the people of his state and, unfortunately, his ignorance of Nigeria’s constitutional order.”

He stated that as a Governor, Obaseki “ought to know better than to obstruct the functioning of his own legislature, but perhaps he is in need of a quick lesson.”

https://dailytrust.com/edo-2020-obaseki-has-committed-impeachable-offence-tinubu

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25

3 Likes

Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by ojonugwap(m): 5:58am On Sep 15, 2020
Comedian2019:
Nigerians will never learn lesson. Don't vote for the evil party, dem no go hear.

Your tribe that are in the same party are evil too block head
Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by omozu1(m): 5:59am On Sep 15, 2020
Why worry yourself for those that are planning to ring the election
On that day they will be at war with themselves
On that day the source of their powers will fail them even the powers they got through human sacrifices
On that day they will lay ambush awaiting themselves
On that day their ways will be dark and they will be confused
On that day they will fall by their own sword. and the vote of the people will count.
Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by XVIDEOSMOD: 6:02am On Sep 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by uthlaw: 6:03am On Sep 15, 2020
Ategberoson:
the HURIWA are naive, Buhari shouldn't attend or participate or be present in the same party that elected him? perhaps these people are uninformed that APC victory in Edo state is a plus to APC in 2023, likewise to PDP too

this country cannot be great again if we continue with this two useless parties!
Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by Ategberoson(m): 6:04am On Sep 15, 2020
Notatribalist:
And he should use Nigeria assets for his party a gender?is he president of APC or president of Nigeria?

shut up! is it that you can't read or what? what if I write with complex sentences, how would you cope if simple sentences is turning your brain upside down

HURIWA have no right to tell him to be neutral in Edo election, just as no one can tell a state Governor to be neutral in LGA election, even in USA no one can tell Trump to stay off his party state election

which Nigeria assets does Gej, Obj and others used in supporting their own. you these bunch of political neophyte
Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by Comedian2019: 6:06am On Sep 15, 2020
ojonugwap:

Your tribe that are in the same party are evil too block head
grin grin grin grin I can see sifia pain here.
Evil person spotted.
Some zombies don finally buy sense, now going for Obaseki.

Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by Mkkwh: 6:07am On Sep 15, 2020
HURIWA have spoken and av spoken well....elections MUST be plain, no MORE abracadabra again..
Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by Ategberoson(m): 6:07am On Sep 15, 2020
uthlaw:
this country cannot be great again if we continue with this two useless parties!

the two parties ain't the problem but the mindset of average Nigerians

for the two parties or others to get it right, mindset of average Nigeria must live up with the modern world

even if another fresh parties is created, these bunch of PDP and APC stalwart will still infiltrate it, so of what relevance is party establishment?

the true form of democracy is to welcome members that are willing to join, it will make no difference

4 Likes

Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by Notatribalist(m): 6:14am On Sep 15, 2020
Ategberoson:

shut up! is it that you can't read or what? what if I write with complex sentences, how would you cope if simple sentences is turning your brain upside down

HURIWA have no right to tell him to be neutral in Edo election, just as no one can tell a state Governor to be neutral in LGA election, even in USA no one can tell Trump to stay off his party state election

which Nigeria assets does Gej, Obj and others used in supporting their own. you these bunch of political neophyte
Typical APC supporter. Foolishness is their hallmark..I won't join issues with you this morning.. Pls continue to be foolish OK?

1 Like

Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by noonenotwo: 6:16am On Sep 15, 2020
Why they do not warn kwakwaso to stay clear when he came to campaign for pdp?
Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by anonimi: 6:16am On Sep 15, 2020
omozu1:
Why worry yourself for those that are planning to ring the election
On that day they will be at war with themselves
On that day the source of their powers will fail them even the powers they got through human sacrifices
On that day they will lay ambush awaiting themselves
On that day their ways will be dark and they will be confused
On that day they will fall by their own sword. and the vote of the people will count.

Amen!
Ise!!!
They are already confused as the gods of the Edo people take full control of the affairs to avoid the planned take over of the state by the bullion vans godfather.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8917238_8893988img20190228191017jpeg2ec3a5dbcb886159dbc8e0ac78e83a0b_jfif_jpega0875d732912028770cdf1cc967fa43b

TMSMedia:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12328579_fbimg16000366329378183_jpegf0e6de0fdc7be3663d256c8cebdb28de

Looks like Edo airways juju don make them to dey campaign for Obaseki 4+4 = torgba. cheesy grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2227068_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2711934_picmix67201592552_jpeg_jpegb6a91f298c41d26387ed159da25bdfdf

2 Likes

Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by lanre9ja(m): 6:22am On Sep 15, 2020
Na their work, APC =Rigging
Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by ryloy: 6:23am On Sep 15, 2020
He should not support his Party? You guys should get wisdom now
Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by uthlaw: 6:25am On Sep 15, 2020
Ategberoson:

the two parties ain't the problem but the mindset of average Nigerians

for the two parties or others to get it right, mindset of average Nigeria must live up with the modern world

even if another fresh parties is created, these bunch of PDP and APC stalwart will still infiltrate it, so of what relevance is party establishment?

the true form of democracy is to welcome members that are willing to join, it will make no difference
what do you think is the way forward!
Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by Ategberoson(m): 6:30am On Sep 15, 2020
Notatribalist:
you asked me to shut up,I didn't report you.I replied in same manner and you're calling the mods to ban me,is that not hypocrisy? Why would you give what you know you can't stomach if returned? Shameless

MYND44 Lalasticlala rule 2 broken
Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by AAPS(m): 6:30am On Sep 15, 2020
We at your Service, call us and you will witness advance technological equipment to make your job succinct and Top notch

Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by kevinexit(m): 6:34am On Sep 15, 2020
Edo nor b lagos ooooo..
Buhari nor go ghet sense oooo.. dem go use people count scores for kumala ooooo..

Normads won deceive Edo people ..
Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by Ategberoson(m): 6:44am On Sep 15, 2020
uthlaw:
what do you think is the way forward!

Absolutely nothing because religion, region and ethnicity play a bigger role in Nigeria political life and these aforementioned was used to divide us by these crooks

everyone are always at the readiness of defending their region bad leaders most especially the Northerners. so without restructuring, amending 1999 constitution and orientation of the mindsets of average Nigerians, I don't see any progress

if we continue like this dissolution of the three major tribes from Nigeria is eminent, it might take several years but it will happened if all those aforementioned are not implemented
Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by rummmy: 6:45am On Sep 15, 2020
To the Bmc ,he is an ipob man.
I have never seen such a senseless group as bmc....... Edo is pdp
Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by Zetty177x: 6:48am On Sep 15, 2020
I know APC will rig to death. Truth is no body wants APC. Edo is a PDP state. What I hate about PDP is that they are too peaceful. They should use the antics of APC. They should kill if APC kills. Life is not easy and a peaceful place. It should be tit for tat. An eye for an eye
Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by nedekid: 6:48am On Sep 15, 2020
Ategberoson:

Is there a pdp president?
Re: Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari by Nchenches: 6:48am On Sep 15, 2020
Good warning. Nigeria being a Sovereign state cannot continue to be a license for Buhari/APC to determine who must win election in any part of Nigeria. Enough of imposition of puppets as political leaders all over the country for Islamization and Fulanization of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? / Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate / Supreme Council On Islamic Affairs Condemn Nigeria’s Stand On Palestine Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.