Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

The Most Anticipated Album Is Naija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Anticipated Album Is Naija (708 Views)

Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! / ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera / Who Is Naija Most Hardworking Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Anticipated Album Is Naija by Unclerush: 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2011
To say that Darey Art Alade's album is fast becoming the most anticipated album is Nigeria is like saying we need oxygen to survive, it is so true. What is also so true is the fact that it's going to be a 2-in-1 album and i can't wait to lay my hands on 'Double Dare' when it drops.

Get one on monday 28 feb and let us know what you think? Will it live up to the hype? only time will tell,

Re: The Most Anticipated Album Is Naija by kehny(m): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2011
I think the album is living up to its pre release hype. I love that its a 2 CD album, i especially love the heart part of the album but there are great tunes on the beat part especially the remix with cham, good work Darey!
Re: The Most Anticipated Album Is Naija by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2011
I believe its good, very good but definitely not the most anticipated
Re: The Most Anticipated Album Is Naija by kehny(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2011
blink182:

I believe its good, very good but definitely not the most anticipated

Good point made, so which is your most anticipated so me i can look out for it?
Re: The Most Anticipated Album Is Naija by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2011
they said its Ice prince's. but me think its gona be cold on arrival. oleku go don wear everything out.
Re: The Most Anticipated Album Is Naija by drakegurl: 9:53am On Mar 03, 2011
babaearly:

they said its Ice prince's. but me think its gona be cold on arrival. oleku go don wear everything out.

grin grin grin Very funy, cold on delivery, lol!!! anyways me and enjoying my copy of Double Dare. If you haven't gotten one,its good music, support it,get one.

(1) (Reply)

A Year After Dagrin's Death.remember Him In Ur Own Way Here. / Bits-and-pieces Plus Loads Of Pics From Hennessy Vip Night In Lagos / 50 Cent Feeds 1 Billion African Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.