Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! (3959 Views)

Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) / Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) / Cossy Orjiakor Spits Fire Over The Abuse & Arrest Of Strippers At An Abuja Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by Senseii(m): 5:58am On Sep 15, 2020
Week 8 in the Big Brother Nigeria house has put the eloquent Ozoemena Joseph Chukwu on the spotlight as he gave viewers of the show another interesting side of him.

Some viewers even wished he also ventures into politics due to the level of charisma and leadership he had exhibited while a two time Head of House.

Ozo who got his fans on their toes and viewers talking last week after he continually pressed for Nengi's love has this week voiced his knack for the Sports sector. This he revealed in a conversation with a fellow housemate Laycon.

The wonderful conversation between the duo got most viewers cheering and agreeing that Ozo is a great asset to the sports industry in Nigeria and predicts he be a global force to reckon with in major sports organization like FIFA and urges sports stakeholders in the country and abroad to grab this intelligent young man quickly.

The fierce and famous journalist, Dr Kemi Olunyolo also had her nuggets dropped on what she felt about Ozo's discussion yesterday in the house. Screenshot attached

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by Senseii(m): 5:59am On Sep 15, 2020
More screenshots...

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by Senseii(m): 6:00am On Sep 15, 2020
More...

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by Senseii(m): 6:02am On Sep 15, 2020
Wow...Ozo in d house, pens down his great ideas for the Sports industry and also on good governance.

10 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by Senseii(m): 6:04am On Sep 15, 2020
Here's Ozo smiling to his great ideas for the sports industry and d world at large.

Cc: FIFA NFF OLYMPIC cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by Senseii(m): 6:17am On Sep 15, 2020
Hello viewers are u still confused on who to vote?

Why not vote Ozo this way....sms 'VOTE Ozo to

32052' multiple times...as much as u can to take

him straight to the finals. We dont want Ozo

home yet. We want to shame those who have

been taking up smear campaign about him.

Oh yeah! Let Ozo SIMP to the finals wink

Let the good boy march to the finals!

Let the intelligent Ozo march yo the finals!

Let the sports enthusiast march to the finals!

With your help alone cry

9 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by yanabasee1(m): 6:26am On Sep 15, 2020
Was thinking, this was a news but, it's an advert for one ashawo boy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by obami007(m): 6:28am On Sep 15, 2020
Okay o

But sports is much more than a reality show

Especially Nigerian sports

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by Senseii(m): 6:31am On Sep 15, 2020
Ozo isn't an ash.wo. pls vote him. He's intelligent and a sports enthusiast

Sms 'VOTE Ozo to 32052' multiple times or u use the desktop voting or Dstv/Gotv app voting/AfriMaJ web voting.

Thanks

10 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by Stanweezy(m): 6:32am On Sep 15, 2020
I don't know why my niggar is following kpekus upanda, RE energize your self because you got what it takes and all it takes you got it in the sports industry

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by Senseii(m): 6:35am On Sep 15, 2020
Meanwhile if u are in the listed location call up your cordinators to know where to meet for OZO'S VOTING.

9 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by Senseii(m): 6:39am On Sep 15, 2020
Superions in Benue Flo is here for you.

Cc:Tustrange

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by Senseii(m): 6:53am On Sep 15, 2020
Ozo needs the money for that

An Ozo win is a win for the development of sport

industry in Nigeria and Africa, it's more opportunities

for youth, and possibilities of employment

Please #VOTEOzo on all platforms.

9 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by b3llo(m): 7:49am On Sep 15, 2020
Let the best man win the game.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by MssRose(f): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2020
Such an intelligent man, our sport industry needs Ozo. Youths please come out in mass to VOTE Ozo

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by Samakus(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2020
Senseii:
Hello viewers are u still confused on who to vote?

Why not vote Ozo this way....sms 'VOTE Ozo to

32052' multiple times...as much as u can to take

him straight to the finals. We dont want Ozo

home yet. We want to shame those who have

been taking up smear campaign about him.

Oh yeah! Let Ozo SIMP to the finals wink

Let the good boy march to the finals!

Let the intelligent Ozo march yo the finals!

Let the sports enthusiast march to the finals!

With your help alone cry

I have already given Ozo 750 votes from my DStv app. I no fit do pass my power na

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by FIGARO00: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2020
Samakus:

I have already given Ozo 750 votes from my DStv app. I no fit do pass my power na
Baba you have done well, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by FIGARO00: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2020
Stanweezy:
I don't know why my niggar is following kpekus upanda, RE energize your self because you got what it takes and all it takes you got it in the sports industry
No o, he blanked her since, it's now the girl running after him and crying upandan nau, are you not watching Bros?

Pls, vote for Ozo.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by FIGARO00: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2020
Comrade Senseii, you bam gaan ni, thanks for this wonderful thread.

Pls vote Ozo through DStv, online votes etc and spare some change for Ozo by texting;

VOTE Ozo to 32052

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by solmus: 10:24am On Sep 15, 2020
Apart from Nengi issue which is Love related....

Ozo and Laycon remains the brightest and most intelligent

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by Chingykay77(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2020
Person wey dy work for UEFA na hin una say make he no sabi sport?
i really like the dude's personalities about games but Nengi yansh don pin am down

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by SUPERPACK: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2020
Kiddwaya will win at the end.
Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by Openbusiness: 11:39am On Sep 15, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by Senseii(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
Ok

Thanks as u vote sms 'VOTE Ozo to 32052' smiley
Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by Senseii(m): 11:41am On Sep 15, 2020
SUPERPACK:

Hahahah
Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by Senseii(m): 11:41am On Sep 15, 2020
FIGARO00 LUV U DEAR smiley
Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by Senseii(m): 11:55am On Sep 15, 2020
Freshvine thanks for voting Ozo.

Pls dont keep ur 10k votes away from Ozo. He needs it plssssssss
Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by solmus: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
SUPERPACK:

Eyah this one no get DStv or GOtv

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by Senseii(m): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
Pls guests viewing this thread...cast ur votes for Ozo. Sms 'VOTE Ozo to 32052'

If u cant do sms...u can do desktop voting/Dstv/Gotv votings

Thank you

Re: Bbnaija Ozo: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Spits Fire! by FIGARO00: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
Senseii:
FIGARO00 LUV U DEAR smiley
Right back at you baby boo.

Keep pushing, you are doing well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year / Olu Maintain / Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.