Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,642 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year (3956 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen Jennifer Ephraim Gets Expensive Car Gift Ahead Of Birthday / Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Flagsoff 500 Widows Feeding Project To Mark Birthday / Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Flags Off Project Feed 5000, Visits Orphanage Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year by dailybuzzng: 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
A non-governmental organisation, Jennifer Ephraim Foundation has been awarded the Girl Child Impact NGO of the year by Africa Royalty Awards held at National Merit House, Abuja.

This is in recognition of the significant efforts the organisation has made in affecting the life of the Nigerian girl child especially in education.

Ex-beauty queen, Jennifer Ephraim who is the founder of the NGO expressed gratitude for the award, assuring that the organisation will do its best in building hope for the girl child in the country.

She also recently bagged The Beauty Queen hall of fame held at Oriental Hotel, Lagos.

She recently launched her book titled the “Dilemma of Nigeria Girl Child”which she dedicated to various ill-treatments meted to Nigerian girl child ranging from early marriage to lack of proper education among others.

While reviewing the book, a former Kwara State governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed highlighted the problems confronting the Nigerian girl child and the role of government in helping to tackle them.

He also commended the ex-beauty queen for the laudable initiative, promising, however, to support the project and ensure that the book is made available to all the girl child across the country.

https://www.abujapress.com/2021/12/jennifer-ephraim-foundation-bags.html

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year by dailybuzzng: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
Photos 01

Re: Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year by dailybuzzng: 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
Photos 02

Re: Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year by dailybuzzng: 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
Photos 03

Re: Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year by dacblogger: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
Another front page material
Modified... Mtcheewwwwwmmmm,so this trash don 4each front page.
It's truly a pity. angry
Re: Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year by Folahmi: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2021
Nice
Re: Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year by God1000(m): 8:11am On Dec 07, 2021
Congrats to them
Re: Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year by tradepunter: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2021
Mods don wake up
Re: Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year by verybadmouth(m): 8:12am On Dec 07, 2021
She looks like Nengi
Re: Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year by Kriely(m): 8:12am On Dec 07, 2021
CV updated.

Oya wealthy men can start to review…..
Re: Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year by alfred007(m): 8:12am On Dec 07, 2021
You're doing well
Re: Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year by Danokoje14(m): 8:12am On Dec 07, 2021
Hmmmmn....so make we fry cucumber
Re: Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year by tutudesz: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2021
grin Alex on the beat
Re: Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year by Lindajames1010: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2021
Olosho things
Re: Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year by seguntravels009(m): 8:15am On Dec 07, 2021
It's nice.

Meanwhile, Segun Travels is currently offering a 7 Days Christmas Holiday In Badagry Tour Package starting at #130k per person.
Re: Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year by Loreettaa: 8:19am On Dec 07, 2021
Plastic bodies. Augmented hips and ass. These girls are really cashing out from this NGO thing.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year by Everitus001: 8:28am On Dec 07, 2021
Na everywhere Alex dey?
Re: Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year by Investorozay: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2021
Another 1000 naira award organised in Alex parlour
More like olosho rewards
Re: Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year by Alabicarolina: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2021
A WORD FROM KATE VICTORY'S MOM

PLS PARENTS OR PARENTS TO BE DON'T SKIP THIS PRAYERS FOR MY SON PLS YOUR PRAYERS IS WHAT WE NEED BECAUSE IT WILL GO A LONG WAY IN SAVING MY SONS LIFE.
I am writing this in tears, and i request only 1 second of your precious time to pray for my son ( Alabi Victory ) and also help him financially please.
Victory my son is a 7 year old baby and he has congestive heart failure, it started when he was 2-4 months he had fever and shortened of breathe, he can't breathe and if he wants to breathe is always very fast as if he is going to give up.
Victory has been on drop and oxygen for the past 2 months now, it has not been easy buying oxygen because he can't breathe without the help of oxygen and the doctor said a corrective heart surgery have to be done and it will cost #950,000 and before God and man my husband and i doesn't have such money to pay for the surgery. He is always on oxygen for now because that is the only option left and we have been in the hospital for 2 months now.
Please help my son the cost of oxygen in this hospital is #6,000 even if it is a 24 hours you can help pls do because my son is at the point of death without oxygen. We have spent all we have even to eat is problem.
If God touches your heart and you want to help my son either through prayers or financially please donate anything to my bank account below and God almighty will reward you mightily. Amen

Account name: Alabi Kate
Account no: 1493007806.
Bank name: Access bank.
Re: Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year by femiasaolu2014: 9:33am On Dec 07, 2021
If not that Seun is a stupid fellow, he ought to have removed AlexReports from being a Nairaland mod.

Alex was promoted to a role that is way beyond his level of competence or IQ.

The bleached, silver tongue charlatan always moves silly self-promoting threads to the front page.

I mean what the F*ck is this thread doing on the front page?

If the mods like, let them suspend my account. I DGAFF.

Drops mic

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year by wunmi590(m): 10:37am On Dec 07, 2021
All these mushroom award self
Re: Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year by Passionate888: 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
All these NGO's sef angry angry angry angry
Re: Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Bags Royalty Girl Child Impact NGO Of The Year by Houseofglam7(f): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss / Peter Okoye Vs Paul Okoye / Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.