Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event (18982 Views)

Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally / Churchill Honoured With Excellence In Agriculture Award For 36,000 Empowerment / Olakunle Churchill Honoured By Arewa Youth Leadership Group In‎ Abuja‎ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event by DaInferno(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2020
KAHBOOM:

Without tonto his nothing
that doesn't answer my statement sha
Re: Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event by lexy2014: 9:02am On Sep 15, 2020
Just seeing d headline on front page, I said to myself "this must be Alexreporters". I wasn't disappointed
Re: Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event by Sososo(f): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2020
K
Re: Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event by nedekid: 9:06am On Sep 15, 2020
No be dis man Tonto say na yahoo? Hope this is not another invictus Obi loading. shocked
Re: Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event by UDUJ(m): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2020
Am I the only that noticed Churchill has been doing very well for himself since his break-up from that lady?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 15, 2020
AlexReports:
Churchill Group CEO Olakunle Churchill Honoured By Ooni Ife At Yoruba Cultural Event.

Popular Nigeria-Africa Philanthropist, Enterpreneur and Investor, Dr. Oladunni Olakunle Churchill has been honoured by the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II. He was recognised and honoured as MAN OF THE YEAR by the Ooni of Ife at Queen Moremi Ajasoro Pageant event, held in Lagos.

Dr. Olakunle Churchill was recognised for his inputs and dedication towards youth empowerment in Nigeria and across Africa. The award and recognition of Dr. Oladunni Olakunle Churchill, was received on his behalf, by popular Abuja based PR Strategist and veteran Journalist, Mr. Alex Nwankwo. On receiving the Award, he appreciated the organiser of Queen Moremi Ajasoro Pageant and His Imperial Majesty, the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II.

He assured Queen Moremi Ajasoro Pageant of the unequivocal support and contributions of Dr. Oladunni Olakunle Churchill, as he requested pardon for his unavoidable indisposition. Dr. Churchill the President and Chairman of Church Group and Organization that currently homes several subsidiary agencies, cutting across ICT, Real estate, Energy, Charity, amongst others.

The annual Queen Moremi Ajasoro-QMA Cultural pageant has remained unique and quite objectified, offering a place for young women to become spokespersons on social justice issues, without the objectification of entering beauty pageants. The exceptional pageant event explores the adaptation of traditionally objectified women’s spaces, into an arena for leadership development and research, which incorporates the development of culturally relevant mechanisms of leadership training within the societies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pznm6J5JA_Q

"The annual Queen Moremi Ajasoro-QMA Cultural pageant has remained unique and quite objectified, offering a place for young women to become spokespersons on social justice issues, without the objectification of entering beauty pageants. The exceptional pageant event explores the adaptation of traditionally objectified women’s spaces, into an arena for leadership development and research, which incorporates the development of culturally relevant mechanisms of leadership training within the societies."

See VOCABULARIES lipsrsealed
Re: Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event by UDUJ(m): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2020
DamZik:

"The annual Queen Moremi Ajasoro-QMA Cultural pageant has remained unique and quite objectified, offering a place for young women to become spokespersons on social justice issues, without the objectification of entering beauty pageants. The exceptional pageant event explores the adaptation of traditionally objectified women’s spaces, into an arena for leadership development and research, which incorporates the development of culturally relevant mechanisms of leadership training within the societies."

See VOCABULARIES lipsrsealed

cheesy grin cheesy I am laughing as well. In a bid to sound knowledgeable the writer ended up not passing any coherent message.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event by femi4: 9:12am On Sep 15, 2020
This is old....he said TBT ( Throw back Tuesday/Thursday)
Re: Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event by NobleAngell(f): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2020
And what exactly are the criteria for such award?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event by ozueozue(m): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2020
Man of the Year for this 2020.
I reject such award bikooo grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 15, 2020
MAN OF WHICH YEAR
Re: Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event by Kokopiper: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2020
Okay naMeanwhile don't forget I have beautiful short let apartment for short, medium or long stay in a gated estate in Lekki, Chevron and Ikate. The prices are very affordable. Minimum of 2days. You fit chat or reach m, zero seven zero four seven five three zero one seven eight.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event by SocialJustice: 10:12am On Sep 15, 2020
All these ones with low quality awards. Oga go and do something actually impactful to society.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event by Brenn594(m): 10:28am On Sep 15, 2020
sad all dis awards sef! To born pikin dem go still giv u award 4 baby of the year...
Re: Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2020
Alex don start again
Re: Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event by InvertedHammer: 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
/
Why are you guys harassing Alex? He is doing his job. You think naming his son Churchill is it? Wait until he calls his second son Ned.

/
Re: Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event by Advocate500: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
post=93941459:
Which man of which year

On what basis

Orisirisi something

Ion......
sorry na Buhari for winner am oooo
Re: Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event by malcolmpounds(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
We sell, manufacture, produce and distribute lovely furnitures including wardrobes , sofa sets, bedframes, tv stands(media bench) ,center tables, dressing mirrors , kitchen cabinets, shoes and bag racks, wine bars e.t.c . Kindly check my signature
Re: Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event by Kokopiper: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
Okay na.
Meanwhile don't forget I have beautiful short let apartment for short, medium or long stay in a gated estate in Lekki, Chevron and Ikate. The prices are very affordable. Minimum of 2days. You fit chat or reach m, zero seven zero four seven five three zero one seven eight.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event by Champneys: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Churchill don go buy another award.... Lol

A fu...cking clown!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event by Cleanworld(f): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
He's not really that young hum?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
KAHBOOM:

Without tonto Dike he is nothing.People still call him Tonto's ex cos if u don't call him Tonto's ex pipu won't know him.
But u hardly see pipu call tonto Churchill's ex.

Tonto made him popular that's why he doesn't like bantering her.

Excuse me, he has been fully established even before he met ex-wife Tonto Dike.
He's waxing stronger and growing higher, even more, now that she's no longer in his life.
Go read up the Churchhill Group... he's their CEO.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: My Son, M.J Doesn’t See Me As A Serious Musician / Ini Edo And Muna Obiekwe Are Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.