Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally (46391 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event / Jumoke Samuel Becomes SHOE CULTURE HOUSE OF FASHION Ambassador (Photos) / I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by ebukajay184: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Comedian Mr Macaroni Gifts N500K To Family Of Girl Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally (Photo)

Nigerian comedian, actor and activist, Debo Adebayo, popularly known as Mr Macaroni, has donated a sum of N500,000 to the family of Jumoke Oyeleke, the salesgirl who was killed during the Yoruba Nation rally in Ojota, Lagos state, IgbereTV reports.

Mr. Macaroni made this known on his Instagram handle after visiting the family of late Jumoke.

Jumoke was reportedly killed by stray bullet believed to have been fired by the police at the rally in Gani Fawehinmi Park on July 3 2021, where agitators for the Yoruba Nation had gathered amid the presence of armed policemen and soldiers.

Mr Macaroni wrote;

I visited the family house
of Late Jumoke Oyeleke, the young lady who was killed by a stray Bullet at the Yoruba Nation Rally.
The family are grievously mourning the death of Jumoke who was the bread winner of the house.
She worked as a sales attendant in a beverage store and used the little she earned to take care of her mother and 3 siblings.

I visited their family house with Dabira and donated N500,000 to support the family hoping that fellow Nigerians would also kindly support them as they go through this unbearable loss. Before my visit, Dabira visited the place in which Jumoke and her family stayed and it is indeed not a pleasant place to live in. I plead that we do not let the family go back to living in that condition. Also, The Government or Police are yet to take any responsibility and the family have been left to saddle all the financial burdens from mortuary bills, to autopsy, to bills for case treatment and the well-being of the entire family who have been abandoned.

Please no amount is too small. Kindly donate and support the family with whatever amount you can.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRbj01erzVa/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by kayuseful: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
He freakied their account
"I just sent you 500,000"

267 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by donbachi(m): 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
GOD bless u bro..not some mofos spraying money on girls inside pool for self aggrandizement....in the name of burial.

362 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by Mgreat(m): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nice donation

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by Ogamysamo: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
if she do right, all is well

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by Ceenachi: 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Words cannot express the love I have for you big brother, I wish you can see true my heart you will know what I am saying embarassed

May God bless you immensely and enlarge your source of income
May you be the first amongst men in all your endeavors
Thanks brother for finding time to go look out for the family

I don't need to go look for the meaning of a leader, you're truely the kind of leader we deserve to have in Nigeria and Africa at large
We don't need to be a president or a governor before we display our leadership qualities, it all begin's like this
Thanks big brother.

233 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by Zico5(m): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
Good gesture here. Buhari will surely pay for all these bloodshed in the land. His cup is already full. Thank God we witness his wicked part, he would have gone as the best president never to rule this entity called Nigeria. I have never seen a man who derive pleasure in bloodshed.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by MrBanner(m): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
Freaky freaky

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by Stomoney(m): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
Fantaboulous cool

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by lasisi69(f): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
That moment you wish you were not in the Army... cheesy

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by aminusodiq(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
May God continue to bless you

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by potbelly(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Great gesture...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by Enudapan: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Daddy freaky

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by aylive02(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
grin with this, Freaky has achieved more than Buhari and APC in 6 years

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by yanabasee1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Father figure in the society.....

Dude's living up to his movie character....

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nice one! Other meaningful Nigerians should also support the family

Losing a child is not easy!

One day, she will be celebrated!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nice one. Action speaks louder

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by iceberylin(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Old news
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by Olarewaju89: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
For real bro

This is fantabulous!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by Authority1o1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Okay...

Nigerians are about the most easily-manipulated people you'll ever come across. You practice democracy, yet your government kill you every time, and all what is done are social media rants and the matter is dead. Trigger-happy folk turning trigger happier. Killings continue.

God bless you man.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by Proflere: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
What is the result of the police investigation? Abi this is also forgotten like Lekki matter?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by Rugaria: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
This guy is genuinely involved in his activism

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by mbahdi(m): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
X
Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by ThickSharon123(f): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
donbachi:
GOD bless u bro..not some mofos spraying money on girls inside pool for self aggrandizement....in the name of burial.

Please be a sane man. Why are you acting like a child that needs his diapers changed. grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by SolarEdge: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Great job! You're doing well, Onyin.

looking for an inverter/solar expert; we are just a phone call away..see my signature for more info.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by kokkubabboni421(m): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oooin you’re doing well

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally by flexxyworld(m): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
You are doing well bro

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God / Cossy Orjiakor Slays In Sexy Lingerie (Photos) / Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.