Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over His Response To Daddy Freez - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over His Response To Daddy Freez (997 Views)

Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response / Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response / Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over His Response To Daddy Freez by smileclement(m): 8:52am On Sep 15, 2020
Pastor Abel Damina Fires at Pastor Paul Enenche Over His Response To Daddy Freeze

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phPXwTLVUZQ
Re: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over His Response To Daddy Freez by NobleAngell(f): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over His Response To Daddy Freez by Obierika(m): 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
Another battle about to begin
Re: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over His Response To Daddy Freez by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
Rubbish video. How did he reply Pst Paul Enenche? You u just jumbled things up to lengthen your nonsense video. I just wasted my data watching this rubbish.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over His Response To Daddy Freez by smileclement(m): 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:
Rubbish video. How did he reply Pst Paul Enenche? You u just jumbled things up to lengthen your nonsense video. I just wasted my data watching this rubbish.

Baba calm down ni.
Watch the video very well you will understand what am saying

(1) (Reply)

“so He Knew He Has Been A Dum Dum” _ka3na Shades Ozo / Burna Boy Chooses Nigerian Owner Of Gatwick Airport Over Activist Yele Sowore / Nigerian Celebrities And There Hilarious Throwback Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.