Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,809 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

The Spirit Of Hopelessness Is The Spirit Of Suicide. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spirit Of Hopelessness Is The Spirit Of Suicide. (164 Views)

Digbolugiism: Futility, Fruitlessness And Hopelessness / How To Avoid Becoming A Victim Of Suicide (Don't Fall Out With God) / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spirit Of Hopelessness Is The Spirit Of Suicide. by uchkochi(m): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2020
The spirit of hopelessness is the spirit of suicide. The worse always come before the best. I rebuke that spirit in the name of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Hopelessness Is The Spirit Of Suicide. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
What gives room to the unclean spirit in the first place should be located and addressed..

IDLE MIND IS A DEPICT MIRROR OF AN EMPTY HEART, because heart is the spirit of man and mind is the soul of man.. Mind should always be focused and busy with God's words because satanic spirits don't take chances..

Holy Spirit will continue to help us..
Re: The Spirit Of Hopelessness Is The Spirit Of Suicide. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
The Spirit Of Hopelessness Is The Spirit Of Suicide. I Concor.
Re: The Spirit Of Hopelessness Is The Spirit Of Suicide. by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
uchkochi:
The spirit of hopelessness is the spirit of suicide. The worse always come before the best. I rebuke that spirit in the name of Jesus.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Don't Rejoice Over Your Enemy's Sufferings. / Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 5TH OCTOBER 2020 / Full Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional For Wed, 7th Oct 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.