Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

TOP Countries That Are The Easiest To Get A SCHOLARSHIP In - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TOP Countries That Are The Easiest To Get A SCHOLARSHIP In (11147 Views)

Countries That No Longer Exist / Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP Countries That Are The Easiest To Get A SCHOLARSHIP In by Abeo2007: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2020
Hello my people!

Today I'll tell you about the countries in the article in which you can certainly get a scholarship and recommend the service that will help to find programs all over the globe. wink

To study abroad for free, it is not necessary to be a rocket scientist! After all, there are so many different scholarships from the state, universities, from commercial and non-profit organizations and foundations. You can count on material support in a difficult financial situation, social scholarship or financing for special achievements. In order for you to have a better chance to study abroad, we have compiled a list of countries in which you can certainly get a scholarship.

Germany

A particularly popular country for admission among students from all over the world. And no wonder: in Germany, almost all universities are free of charge, and the country's largest scholarship fund — DAAD., provides a scholarship for living Not surprisingly, there's a lot of both places and people wishing to win a scholarship.

France

Education in France is free on most programs, which means that you will need to gather documents, write motivation and recommendation letters only for the program itself and when applying for state scholarship for living.

In cases where education is paid, additional scholarships can be obtained from universities and non-government scholarship funds. Moreover, every foreign student has the right to receive a monthly partial compensation for the cost of renting a dwelling.

Italy

In Italy, in addition to the relatively low tuition fees (an average of €1-2 thousand per year), many students from all countries are attracted by the opportunity to win a scholarship for those who find it financially hard to pay for their tuition. Moreover, the cost of accommodation is also quite low. The applicant, together with a standard package of documents, provides information about the annual income of his family. The possibility of obtaining a scholarship and its size depends on its level: the lower the income, the more likely it will be.

Czech Republic

Education in the Czech Republic is completely free... in Czech! This country is friendly to foreign students and provides the opportunity to study Czech language courses one year before entering university. Foreigners can receive scholarships for a language year. Scholarship selection criteria is much easier than university admission. After passing such a language year, an entrance examination in the Czech language is required.

You can read about language courses on the website of the Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic.

Hungary

The Hungarian Government Scholarship covers not only academic degrees (bachelor, master's, postgraduate) but also preparatory and specialized courses.

In addition to the study, the student has accommodation paid for and a monthly allowance of 130-580 euros (depending on the chosen program). There is a pleasant bonus for citizens of Russia and Belarus (and not only) - with a scholarship you can study both full-time and part-time.

China

Thought it's easier to get a scholarship only in Europe? No, it isn't! You can study in Asia absolutely free of charge and in English with an educational grant. The most famous grant of China is provided by the government of China and fully covers not only study, but also accommodation. A monthly scholarship of $500-600 is paid to the student.

But, unfortunately, right after graduation from the university you will not be able to get a job, because under the new laws of China, a working visa is issued only in the presence of two years of experience. So you will have to either get this experience before entering the university (for example, work a little between your bachelor's and master's degree) or return to your country for 2 years after graduation.

If you want to know more about scholarships and grants, ask your questions. I will try to help you! smiley

Also, look for the website StudyFree: https://international.studyfree.org/
They have a platform where they compiled scholarships and grants all over the world.

Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Re: TOP Countries That Are The Easiest To Get A SCHOLARSHIP In by Ugaboy: 10:13am On Sep 15, 2020
well.. make I do my finding also... but this quite good
Re: TOP Countries That Are The Easiest To Get A SCHOLARSHIP In by Abeo2007: 10:23am On Sep 15, 2020
Ugaboy:
well.. make I do my finding also...
but this quite good

I complied countries according to my own research! It would be great if you also share your findings then. smiley
so more people will receive useful information!
Re: TOP Countries That Are The Easiest To Get A SCHOLARSHIP In by Nancyama(f): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
This is nice. I will try Germany or Italy

(1) (Reply)

FG, ASUU Meet In Abuja / Physically Challenged Saiful-Islam Deeneeya Graduates From Nuhu Bamalli Poly / Pls Help. Kwara Liaison Office In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.