Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. (67123 Views)

Tinubu Camp Hired ‘Unknown Bishops’ To Venue Of Unveiling Of Shettima - Sahara R / Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by slowice(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
I wish I could ban them from entering Europe as well nonsense politicians

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by simplesearch: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
They all deserve the ban without an exemption.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by KaptainAfrika: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
Fake news. No list was published along side the Press Release issued by the US Embassy. That privilege is reserved for countries America considers to be its enemies - Iran, China, Venezuela and Russia. The US has a lot of double-agents in Nigeria, whose loyalties have been bought by green card, citizenship for their children.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by gaskiyamagana: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
The USA doing this is a very Welcome idea..
Maybe it would Guide our Political class..

Having Said that, I Admonish all to Do all they Should to Ensure that they do not Receive a Heavenly Ban..

Even if the USA, Europe, Australia etc ban you, Just Ensure Heaven does not Ban You..

Heaven's Ban is Guaranteed Destruction
Heaven's Ban is Guaranteed Weeping and Wailing forever and Ever..

Sharap, Shatap
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by CeceNene(f): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ban them for life

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by AmazingELixir: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
garfield1:

Why is it only apc? Why not apply to wike,ikpeazu,ayade?

The US does not reason like zombies like your kind..Wike matter will soon give you heart attack..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by emperor863(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
A senseless and sensational report. By the end of the week, the story in its entirety would have been recanted.

You are talking of election riggers and Obasanjo and Maurice Iwu's names are missing. Shameless, anywhere belle face reporters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by Commonsense99: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
grin
That list is incomplete without Buhari, Hope Uzodinmma and Tanko Mohammed.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by Austineva(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
okeyglm:
UK and EU should help us too . include buhari in the banning. bunch of riggers
grin grin. I tell u
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by Lipscomb(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
It mean absolutely nothing. Atiku was placed under restriction dude almost win presidential election. Nigeria is bigger than what America thought. Even me if I have money like those people they banned if they don't banned me I will ban myself... me personally I hate America Because of the weather.
seborrhic:

U wouldn't understand what it means having the means but yet being restricted to countries like China,Russia,India and Dubai to enjoy your wealth.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by garfield1: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
Jafar1:

Is rigging not corruption??.

Let wike and ikpeazu be there boy
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by garfield1: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
AmazingELixir:

The US does not reason like zombies like your kind..Wike matter will soon give heart attack..

Yabaleft talk.please go and sit down boy.wike is the biggest rigger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by kutashi: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Are you the US spokesman now ? Your party is shameless party of democracy underminers and riggers

See Olodo double face! And may I ask? Are you PDP spokesman? Someone just wrote nonsense without any quotable source and you're having euphoria ere3tion! It seems PDP are party of idiots and perpetually misguided beings!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by gaskiyamagana: 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
mimicherry:
Elrufai has been on the list for some time now

He may never be able to enter the states

Shame on dat USA self. Wetin dey dier wey no dey here.
Ize Iyamu all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by Angelfrost(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
I'm not sure I fully grasp the rationale behind inclusion of Oshiomhole and that idiot leading Kogi... However, Ganduje and El-Rufai should never be allowed into any upright, lawful, sane, and developed nation, not just America!!!

I wish and pray other developed nations take this bold and incisive step too!!!

Let them stay in the nation they joined hands to "prosper"; among the monsters they created!!!
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by zudozz: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
Even the USA another country knows that this people are trash but some eeeediots are following and supporting them here becos of chicken feeds!

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by onwosiiyk: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
We over hype US as if Nigeria is a Dunghill. To hell with America. They should focus on their elections and leave Nigeria alone. They should know that the best their country has ever been to any Nigerian is second alternative.

This unnecessary show of arrogance must stop!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by bilulu(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
CilicMarin:
FAKE NEWS By The Very Useless Sahara Reporters....

Before it Was Governor Fayemi and now they replaced him with Oshiomole etc...

Sowore Is Highly In Pains...

Before evening, the US will issue a disclaimer...

Tell them to go apply for visa so we can confirm if its truly fake news or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by Sleekfingers: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nice one

i want atiku, tinubu, wike on the list asap

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by jesmond3945: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
Who US epp?
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by omooba969(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
garfield1:

Why is wike name not there

Don't you know that Trump and Wike are from the same village? grin

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by garfield1: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
That list is incomplete without Buhari, Hope Uzodinmma and Tanko Mohammed.

Wike,ikpeazu,ortom

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by mamotalk: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Please Europe should Also do the same.

Democrats are the devil. They will give this people soft landing and aide money for distabilizing Africa. Because a disorganized Africa is a good thing for them.
yes, I concur
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by everyevery: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
They should fish out there children and send them back home

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by osazsky(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
Kia oshiomole don suffer.he was removed as chairman from under a mango tree now America don ban am I am certain obaseki has a hand in this that man tentacles long I swear and he looks so innocent men see international connection.i fear Edo people o

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by DEROX: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
iokpebholo:
Good Tinubu nko,he is d commander in chief of rigging.
sorry he isn't included don't die of hatred o
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
Lipscomb:
I'm just laughing at US. First America is not heaven that people rushing to no effect this restriction will have on these people.

You are a very stupid and useless individual

Useless illiterate
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by jericco1(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
So the midget can't travel to the US hahaha grin
Why don't those bootlickers go and confront the US for that.
Bunch of jokes! grin

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by simpleseyi: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
AllTheWayUp:

Governor Nasir el-Rufai of Kaduna on the other hand had his own visa ban extended.

He has been banned from entering the US since 2010 over a graft case.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/15/breaking-oshiomhole-kano-kogi-governors-us-visa-ban-list-el-rufais-sanction-extended

Stories. Was the Adamawa Bobrisky called Atikuchukwu Abubakar not on US Wanted list before he went to US with BUkola Saraki to eat and dine at Trump's backyard? Leave matter for Mathias jooor

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by CioAngels(f): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
UK will not ban Nigeria because of the huge royalties they are collecting from Nigeria since 1960. What did prince Charles came to discuss with pa Buhari, to affirm their share. Pa Trump, please add more as they are many of them.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by juman(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
America is overrated country.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by mamotalk: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
garfield1:

Wike,ikpeazu,ortom
did wike rigged? no he only acted as a rugged man, one who fight a just cause

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina / Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.