Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,512 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. (67186 Views)

Tinubu Camp Hired ‘Unknown Bishops’ To Venue Of Unveiling Of Shettima - Sahara R / Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by SocialJustice: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
ajebuter:

Once US bans a person, it is an unwritten code that EU bloc would follow suit..

Because US is almost like a 'brand influencer' grin grin

Only options left are Asian and Arab countries...

Well, plus Russia, just to spite US and EU
Lol
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

Look at this filthy dog

If not you were born and fathered by a bastard I would have been surprised at your idiotic comment
Calm down with the way you insult others sometimes you did not have to include his father. Haba
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by Brushstrokes20: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
Good riddance! The heartless dullard must be included
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by omooba969(m): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
simpleseyi:

Stoeies. Was the Adamawa Bobrisky called Atikuchukwu Abubakar not on US Wanted list before he went to US with BUkola Saraki to eat and dine at Trump's backyard? Leave matter for Mathias jooor

They applied for a waiver as political candidates (presidential) and so were protected.

You need to be in tune with current affairs in order to avoid displaying crass ignorance on a public forum. cool
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by Daygee1978(m): 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
Marine54:
Terrorist looking faces !
very funny am sorry for all of u believing in Sahara reporter stories

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by armadeo(m): 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
SocialJustice:
The UK and EU should also ban them.

If this is done, including the Emirates then they are in soup.

Na south america and Australia dem go dey go.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by samdunzo: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
grin grin : grin Next Level!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by qtx(m): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
wellmax:
Fake news of the year
Na them be this, them don de come small small grin

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by GFELOG2018: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
Europe should as well do the needful.They will end up with only Asia and Middle East.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by mamotalk: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
garfield1:

So he didn't rig himself In 2015? Wike is the biggest rigger,his actions made over 100 lose their lives
Bros Rivers State na PDP state. just know
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by omooba969(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
jesmond3945:
you mean queuing to enter a packaged shithole? Go to hoodsite dot com and see what shithole US is.

How would you refer to Nigeria or the street on which you reside?
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by osazsky(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
This is the worst we have had since 1950..judiciary has been rubbished..the suffering cant be explained..during bubu admin..I have attended 3 weddings without reception na wah o..how do u expect someone to Cooke for 700 guest with 4 to 5 bag of rice which cost 35k per bag.the one I attended on sun my guy nor get time he just cook only unripe plantain with garden egg share give everybody if u are lucky u go see crayfish for ur plate and it pains me that this guy still put Buhari for head so painful them don jazz us

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by samwillyco1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
Will that stop them from their evil act, how I wish cameras will be mounted at all the pooling units during the election that will be channeled to a live broadcast on that day.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by Marine54(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
Lipscomb:
It mean absolutely nothing. Atiku was placed under restriction dude almost win presidential election. Nigeria is bigger than what America thought. Even me if I have money like those people they banned if they don't banned me I will ban myself... me personally I hate America Because of the weather.
As if they even know you exist ! Extremist mind set..

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by Jrevelation(m): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
But the devil is strong that time

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by Lipscomb(m): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
Non of those victims contest for presidential election. And their case is different. Money laundering is different from election manipulation.
bilulu:

But you guys were shouting Atiku should visit, your slogan was "we can't have a president who can not visit the US. Now the table has turned now, you are singing a different song. If only UK and EU will ban them too. Bunch of fools

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by favor914: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
osazsky:
instead of u to face the impunity in your democracy and the judiciary like in the case of uzodima..u are here blasting America. America dont need u na u need them..if they stop their yearly aids they give to Africa alone.Africa will seize to exist. Serves them right.na huspupy judgement I dey wait for..na only here we they suffer and celebrate crime I feel for your generation thank god I escaped from the entrapment called nigeria spits tufiakwa
If you have escaped, why are you looking back?, or you want to turn to salt like Lot’s wife? Yankee should ban Donald Trump & the GOP first before they look to others? United States needs Nigeria, more than we need them, don’t be deceived because a few people like you jumped their visas & chose to remain as slaves in a country that is screaming Black lives matter? those so called people on the banned list at best only go to the United States on holiday to blow Dollars, & the yanks will always accept them, & will always have more respect for them, than refugees like yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by fredosan(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
They should ban pmb too
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by wellmax(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
qtx:

Na them be this, them don de come small small grin
Believe it or not. It's fake news.

They will soon graduate to, "oya travel let us see"
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by garfield1: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
mamotalk:

Bros Rivers State na PDP state. just know

You are funny.he rigged heavily just know that

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by zadokchidi: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
They should also ban ...road go good..for Igbo language
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
SegFault:

Calm down with the way you insult others sometimes you did not have to include his father. Haba

He was justifying the heinous crime

Or didn't you see that part ? Do you know how many innocent women children die in this country everyday due to the action of these criminal leaders ?

Typical Nigerian christian , never speak up against evil

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by Vacora(m): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
I will err on the side of caution. The US circular did not mention or disclose the identities or name of those who are subject to the visa ban. Sounds like conjecture and speculation at this point.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by mauchiz: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nice
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by popesco123: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
Cyberterror:
Atiku nko?
Tinubu is there
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by omooba969(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
[s]
Daygee1978:
very funny am sorry for all of u believing in Sahara reporter stories
[/s]

Give us the true update na.

Chochocho..
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by jrusky(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
Thanks to the America pls kindly add more to.my initial list: Amaechi, Akpabio, Tinubu, Buhari. These ones need the ban like hell.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by favor914: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
fredosan:
They should ban pmb too
Na PJ em family take they enter Yankee, na for tarmac ICE they clear them.
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nightstalker:

He was justifying the heinous crime

Or didn't you see that part ? Do you know how many innocent women children die in this country everyday due to the action of these criminal leaders ?

Typical Nigerian christian , never speak up against evil
I know now, besides I am not a Christian. My only issue is that you insulted his father.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by mamotalk: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
garfield1:

You are funny.he rigged heavily just know that
forget, how he go rig ameachi, the campaign dg of APC anc the sitting governor out? Bros we know the riggers
Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by sharbby(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
sowore and fake news is like 5 & 6. the list that the US embassy did not release is the one Sahara reporters are peddling up ND down

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. by anonimi: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2020

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast / Caption This Picture Of Tinubu / Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.